Transfer Rumors Abroad

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Froboy69, Dec 20, 2013.

1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Man we always share names with urguayans.

Carlos Sanchez and Luis Suarez now.

Carlos the uruguayan is better than la roca.......hope that luis become better than suarez....and that would be great

sidspaceman and Doogs repped this.
  2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  3. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1017226250128064512 is not a valid tweet id

sidspaceman repped this.
  4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    that is an insane loan fee..... 7 million a season. Does that include wages?

sidspaceman repped this.
  5. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Duvan to Atalanta is a great move for him, they have a good little squad and they attack and play good soccer. Really happy he isn't going to China and he should be in the mix for starting for us going forward, hopefully he can cement himself and he can continue growing after his best season last year.

sidspaceman, BlueDamian and krass repped this.
  6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he needs to score more then 10 a season.... hope 2018/19 will be a big season for him

sidspaceman repped this.
  7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i think atalant is being smart

his total price is 24...but if you buy him and taking account that he will be 30 in 3 years..is probably they wont sell him...

now they "get" him for two seasons maybe his more productive seasons..and are paying 10 millons less of his real cost

sidspaceman and crzdcolombian repped this.
  8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yea just never heard of a loan that expensive especially for a small team

9. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1017436328689065985 is not a valid tweet id

10. BlueDamian

BlueDamian Member+

Jun 7, 2005
    In the shade
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ojalá que no salga de River.

11. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ojala que no salga de Rumba

BlueDamian, pepinointer and dapip repped this.
  12. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  13. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lo vi hoy, ese es como su 8vo club no?

Baal88 repped this.
  14. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ya perdi la cuenta.

elviejomen repped this.
  15. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    25m def could see that being activated in the next year, I think if he doesn't get someone coming for him in the summer window if he keeps playing like he was at the end of last season and at the World Cup there's no question someone will buy him for that. Would like him to stay another season at least at River and keep his head down, but if Quintero can learn from his previous mistakes the sky is the limit for him.

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    9no.

elviejomen repped this.
  17. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Aveces pienso que Muriel se quedo como promesa por El talento que mostraba y veo a manes como Joao o Michael Ortega y se me pasa

18. Bomb8

Bomb8 Member+

Jun 19, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Quintero is a natural talent but I doubt his level of commitment. He can train hard for a while if he is motivated, but what motivates him to train hard week after week with no world cup in sight?

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the friendlies in septemeber (?)

Froboy69 and Bomb8 repped this.
  20. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    #2645 HomietheClown, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    He missed Copa America 2015 and the Centenario in 2016 due to his inconsistency and lack of form at the club level.
    Hoepfully he leaned from last cycle that he should always be motivated to play well so that he can play in Copa America Brazil and whatever tournaments we may have ahead plus friendlies & qualifiers.

Froboy69, Bomb8 and elviejomen repped this.
  21. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well Muriel lo agarraron borracho y choco un carro cuando jugaba en El granada, despues de ese incidente; El man aprendio.

Depronto la experiencia de la Copa del mundo le puede servir, sobre Todo que es amigo de alguien tan ambicioso como James.
    No Les recomiendo ponerse a esperar grandes cosas por El man pero tampoco pensar que tarde o temprano va a volver Al Camino del reggaeton. Es mejor llevar esto paso a paso.

jay luis, ryu79, Bomb8 and 1 other person repped this.
  22. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    People evolve, people learn and grow. Just because he had set backs in the past doesn't mean he's going to do that for the rest of his career, lots of these guys are young coming from difficult back grounds and don't know how to conduct themselves. They aren't immune to depression, injuries or getting off track for other reasons. Lots of players make mistakes then figure it out as they get older and realize that your career is short and its all not going to be all sweet smelling roses. Look at a guy like Quaresma, he ********ed up a lot then got it together and is having a great late career, lots of other examples.

I encourage you all to read the story about how Quintero's family still have no idea what happened to his father after he was disappeared by the Colombian army. Lots of people have demons they have to work with and they are more then just what we see on the field, hopefully Quintero realizes he's really gifted and can have a wonderful career if he focuses and works hard, I'm pulling for him.

I think this is what makes Quintero so likable, he's very much Colombian he's a genius and a creative talent but he's flawed and also scarred from political turmoil and war.

Froboy69, Bomb8 and HomietheClown repped this.
  23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #2648 pepinointer, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Cuadrado father was killed in his eyes.......and he havent been unprofesional.

James father was aloholic and his mother responsed.

Modric survive war....

Dzekos friends were bombed in a match that he wasnt allowed to go....

Not all people that have sucess and that have been disciplined....have fairty tales family.

We cant justify unprofesional behaviours...because their "sad pasts" .

Hope he behave,h ..his mother never left him......scaped from his neighboorhood (comuna 13).......he is very luky too about his life in comparison of a lot the boys he grow in medellin....now he is rich and have had success.

24. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    For the most part I agree with you. Excuses and crutches should not be focused upon when others have overcome similar or worse things.

However, we have seen prodigal son situations where people take bad paths and then see the light and find the right path home.
    Some people may have better support groups around them. Some people may have different personalities, some may just make better choices by instinct.
    I think it is difficult to judge someone and their past but we can judge how he is doing at the present and it looks leaps and bounds better. Hopefully he continues and does not revert back to old habits.

jay luis and villus repped this.
  25. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah i agree.......i wont judge him by his past.......and in both way i wont justify his bad behaviour (that in this moment he doesnt have) because of their previous tragedy.......im not saying he shoulnd be affected....obvioulsy he will be afected and with reason...but he is responsible about to keep his carreer and take his chances.

For example we all agree that muslera mistakes were stupid........48 before his uncle and grandma died.....but that mistake was bad and his own......

I prefer not to use his bakground history......to comprend him or condem him.....now he is a professional player in the elite of football......he arrived there now he has to keep.

Is like that guy adriano that was the best player in serie a, his dad died and he become alcoholic and now live in a favella with guns.......i think that we all agree that he make and stupid choice and lost all his sucess because an stupid choice....despite his sad life and reaction about his dad.

I hope that quintero doesnt lost his chance.....despite his bad past....life is giving him an oportunity.......and his sad childhood wont be the guilty.