TORNEO INTERCLUBES DE UNCAF [R]

Discussion in 'Central America' started by ranciddroog, Jun 27, 2005.

1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Saprissa 4
    Maraton 0

pretty easy game.....

2. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    nunez
    gomez
    azofeifa
    gomez

2 Goals in each half, our 3rd goal was just amazing, excellent long distance goal by azofeifa, the only bad thing for us is that Bolaños got injured, he has kneed in his face, hopefully his nose is not broken.
    I guess this means, bye bye maraton....

3. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    As expected... except, for maybe Maraton fans.

4. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I dint expect a 4-0 win, I dont think Marathon can win by more than 4 goals at home.

5. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    pero es SAPRISSSSAAA MAESSS campeones de CONCACAF quien va a parar a la balllllaaa gomez

6. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Perez Zeledon emulated Saprissa, same recipe, 4-0 over Firpo......

http://futboltico.net/news/05/09/21/210908.htm
    So we need alajuela to win 4-0 over Municipal tonight to keep following the pattern, i don't think they are gonna win by 4 goals, but surely by 1 or 2

7. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    For some reason he did not celebrate his goals....i hope everything is fine with him in Saprissa...

8. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    hey guatecrew.....what was the sucfi score?

9. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Suchi got raped :eek: :eek: , 4-1 I would never had imagine that score, they need to get rid of that sorry keeper they brought from Motagua, he told all the media they were getting the best goalkeeper from the Honduran league and so far hes the worst in the league. I think Suchitepequez will end up in the last spots this year, they finally won last week but they're still in last place.They're throwing away good money for these team and its coach Horacio Cordero, Marquense or Xelaju or even Jalapa would have done a better job Iam 100% sure.

10. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Final Match: LD Alajuelense vs. CSD Municipal 5:2

To sum up the first legs...

Deportivo Saprissa (CRC) – CD Marathón (HON) 4:0
    Deportivo Suchitepequez (GUA) – CD Olímpia (HON) 1:4
    Municipal Pérez Zeledón (CRC) – Luis Angel Firpo (SLV) 4:0
    LD Alajuelense (CRC) – CSD Municipal (GUA) 5:2

I have to admit, I didn't expect the tico teams to be that dominant...

11. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

CR'n club supremacy has been shown this week

3 games, 13-2 (4-0, 4-0, 5-2), i hope the 3 Cr'n clubs advance to the CCC

12. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    Re: Uncaf champions cup draw

WERE THEY NOW HUEVON hahaha ;)

13. Rusty_Shackleford

Mar 24, 2004
    having 2 mexican, 2 american, and 3 costa rican teams would be pretty strange for an international tourney

14. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    watta u talkin about :confused:

15. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Suchi suck BALLS, they lost all their goodplayers and didn't resign them most of them play for marqense and Xelaju and jalapa thats why they have improved damnn even my father team heredia is kicking ass in the league and suchi are at the bottom of the table waiting to be relagated. municipal i hate those guys but they should of done better. pitaful i know it was raining like SHiit and there where lakes of water in municpal goal area, but damn they're makin guatemala soccer look bad

16. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    It would be interesting to see what a team like MPZ can do, because the common opinion is that after Saprissa and LDA there is no quality team in Costa Rica. Perhaps Perez Zeledon could prove some people wrong...
    The argument in favor of giving the tico league a direct spot gets stronger every year.

17. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    I am really surprised about PZ, I hope they win over alajuela in the semifinal....

Yeah, but it wont happen, CONCACAF is really unorganized.

And for the 176th time that i say it, i'll love to see a CCC divided in 4 groups, each group with a mexican team, an MLS team, a centralamericanA and a caribbean/centroamericanB....unfortunately i have realized that it wont ever happen

18. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    and a caribbean team too!, having 3 tico teams might be strange but it could be possible.

19. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    The 3 Guatemalan teams that participated in this year are just doing bad, even in the local league. Comunicaciones was eliminated in the first stage, they have 10 foreign players and all the money they need and they cant come together, Suchitepequez barely beat the Nicaraguan team, most of the players from the sub campeonato are gone, and the ones that stayed dont seem to want to play, in the Guatemalan league there last place. Municipal is the only team thats playing regular and was embarrased last week by alajuela that was used to playing in those situations. I think Municipal can easily beat alajuela in Guatemala but not by more than 3 goals, they have a fast defense something Municipal needs, and Plata wont be playing in this game. Iam watching the Firpo-Perez game, it seems Firpo can win by the same score they just need to finish the plays.

20. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    oh my GOD!!!!, we lost 4-0 but we still qualified in PK´s, it was a a shame, una verguenza total, but luckly we qualified...

21. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Municipal won 1-0 but it wasnt enough, Suchi plays tomorow but I dont see them doing anything against Olimpia in Honduras.

22. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    never in my life did I think que le hiban a dar vuelta! El Moustro Morado fue verde ayer.. lucky green... :)

23. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Dude, you can not imagine how bad i felt watching that game, it was a shame, there is no other word for it, we qualified only because the marathon players svcked in PK's
    BTW how sad can you feel as a marathon fan when you see your team coming back from a 4 goal difference, and then they lose in PK's.....thats really bad.
    Luckly the gatas lost yesterday too, so they can't laugh (that much)

After all the 3 tico teams did qualified to the semifinals, or maybe a 4teamroundrobin, nobody knows cause UNCAF/CONCACAF change the rules every 2 weeks, like yesterday that i was expecting overtimes, but NO, PK's came as soon as the game finished, actuallky that was king of good, otherwise we'd probably lost in overtime

Congratulations to the Marathon team, eso se llama morir con las botas puestas en la guerra

24. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    i fely like a a pice of sh!t sittin im my chair losing 4-0 we have to shape up b4 going to japan :confused:

25. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    i watch the game with my dad and one of my best buddies, we were holding our hands im the PK's....when i saw that Gerald Drummond was gonna take the last PK i just closed my eyes and prayed.