Top 10 soccer cleats ever!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Tomazo, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomazo

Tomazo Member

May 18, 2014
    Koper
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Hey I looked at bestsoccersite.com and find out about best soccer cleats. What do you think about them? I think some of them are a bit old, but are sure high quality. My top choice from the 10 list are the Adidas F10 because I have already worn them. What are your best? Here come the new season and I have to choose a new pair.

2. GrassRouteOne

GrassRouteOne Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Listen man, I appreciate you want to promote your blog a bit - but if you're going to come on this board and proclaim the 'Top 10 Soccer Cleats Ever', you gotta be packing a better list that one with the evoSPEED 4.2 on it.

3. Oli Coultas

Oli Coultas Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Leeds
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    And adidas f10

Alex57910, GrassRouteOne and Space bar repped this.
  4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm not a boot snob but why are the apparently 'best boots' in your list all the lower end models? That just doesn't make sense. Of course the Hyperveom Phantom is going to be better than the Phelon so your list doesn't really make any sense? Or are they boots that you have worn? I'm confused.

If you want to promote your blog on here then thats fine, the problem is you are promoting it to a load of boot geeks who know soccer boots inside out - None of those boots would make it into our top 10.

appleCORR

GrassRouteOne repped this.
  5. Oli Coultas

Oli Coultas Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Leeds
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    ^copa mundial

6. GrassRouteOne

GrassRouteOne Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    What if he's just masterfully trolled us all by putting an awful list out there?

I mean, we all read it. We all clicked it. We're all talking about it. Heck, any other title and this new thread would have felt the wrath of @appleCORR7's 'THREAD CLOSED'-Hammer.

Oli Coultas repped this.
  7. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I was actually going to close it but then I thought that it probably wouldnt get very many views and would slip down the thread which it was doing until you commented on it - LOL!

Anyway I think we all agree his blog needs a bit more work before he spams us with it again so .....

THREAD CLOSED!

appleCORR

GrassRouteOne repped this.