To Suwon Fans...

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by inobino, Apr 1, 2007.

1. inobino

inobino Red Card

Mar 13, 2007
    Behind You
    You suck

[​IMG]

2. Breezy

Breezy Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Stop making shit topics please.

3. The One & Only

Tottenham Hotspur
    South Korea
    Oct 8, 2006
    산 속에
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Ain't really friendly is he.

4. Bluewings

Bluewings Member

Jun 16, 2006
    after your teams performance against the army boys, you would be smart to shut the F*** up and hope you pull your head out of your @$$

5. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Hehe, let him be. We'll just sit-back, relax, and watch the foams disappear in front of our eyes. If Suwon can't do it when it really matters later this month, I'll still enjoy FC Crud's defeat by Sir Alex Hakbumson, Kim Lampar-Duhyeon and Kim Hooij-donghyun's monstrous, hideous and ugly face.

Btw - if you can secretly slide a death note under Cha's door, I'd appreciate it.

6. Bluewings

Bluewings Member

Jun 16, 2006
    Lol, I dont wanna be too negative on the guy because I don't know that much technical stuff about football yet. All I know is that game on Sunday was pitiful beyond belief. Is it the coaches fault that nobody was coming to the ball and we were playing long ball the whole game? I'm interested to know if that was his planned attack...

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    That's the mystery behind all this. But given that Cha is a Bundesliga legend, I wouldn't doubt that he really wants to play long-ball. Gawd, you should've watched the KNT during WC 98.