To All The Assholes That Though Komano Was Better Than Kaji

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Gamba 2005 Pt 2 redded, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Gamba 2005 Pt 2 redded

Aug 20, 2005
    Up Here
    ******** You All You Sit And Complain And Complain About Kaji Well What The ******** Is Komano, A Dick, Thats It Kaji Is King, KOMANO Was Pathetic. He Doesn't Deserve To Wear The Jersey He Gave Away Goal And Crossed To Absolutly Knowone 50000000000000000 Times.
    Hail Kaji I Hope You Help Us Destroy Croatia

good********ing bye

2. Enclosure

Enclosure Member

Dec 19, 2004
    I'm glad you got that out of your system.

3. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Two words: Daisuke Matsui.

4. Enclosure

Enclosure Member

Dec 19, 2004
    On one hand you might say that as defence couldn't get worse.

On the other hand, Matsui can't be a more balanced player than Kaji. Don't forget, when playing 3 defenders at the back, the winger position must be able to Attack, Defend and cover the entire length of the pitch for 90 min like a mad man. I don't know whether Matsui can do that. I reckon he's too Attack heavy and is less effective than Kaji in the other areas. It's bad enough as it is that Alex provides next to no defence down the left hand side, Zico doesn't need another hole on the right. With all his flaws, one thing Kaji does well (enough) is running up and down like a mad dog to join both offence and defence for 90 min.

To be fair to Komano he isn't bad either, though I wouldn't pick him ahead of Kaji.

5. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    At least Komano got up and down the field to be in position to cross. Did Santos do anything? And its not like Komano had great options in the box, only two FWs that couldn't execute a 2 on 1 breakaway.

6. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Back in US :(
    I second that!!!