TIX

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by EPJr, Sep 19, 2019.

1. EPJr

EPJr Member+

Los Angeles FC
    United States
    Mar 21, 2009
    Richmond VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @InterMiamiCF
    have officially released the 2020 season ticket information. If you haven’t yet made a deposit, now is the time to secure!
    [​IMG]
    Que loca que esta!
    #intermiamicf #mls

2. EPJr

EPJr Member+

Los Angeles FC
    United States
    Mar 21, 2009
    Richmond VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. EPJr

EPJr Member+

Los Angeles FC
    United States
    Mar 21, 2009
    Richmond VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. EPJr

EPJr Member+

Los Angeles FC
    United States
    Mar 21, 2009
    Richmond VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. jimmyodonnell

jimmyodonnell Member

May 1, 2003
    heads up the partial plan packages announced above can prove something of a cluster******** because the availability of seat locations is not discoverable on the seat map, nor is there any information on what sections are sold out or restricted in respect to partial plan purchases . . . but the DEPOSIT is required before you learn the details of seat locations / avails . . .

so although the seat map shows certain seats available for SINGLE GAME purchasing, the same seat locations may not be available for sale in either PARTIAL PLAN (black or pink). this has been my experience anyway, your mileage may vary, but ive had season tix with two other MLS clubs and never encountered this process before.

6. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    close friends of mine has the hookup on miami tickets, got us great seats for the NYRB for 50 bucks each. The plan was to go to the homeopener against the Galaxy but those sold out real quick as expected. Still im excited will be my 2nd MLS game (I went to a very boring Orlando-Montreal game a few years ago).

7. jimmyodonnell

jimmyodonnell Member

May 1, 2003
    I went up to Orlando and saw Montreal too (!), season before last I think, I guess 2018 season.
    I liked Orlando's stadium and their crowd, plenty of energy inside and outside the stadium, but they were pretty lame on the field.
    anyway, I've been looking forward to this in Miami for several years.

I hope you see a winner vs Red Bulls!
    You'll have to post a recap of what you thought of it all.

8. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    lol, we might have been at the same game. Just checked the dates on the pictures I took that day and they say June 23, 2018. Game sucked but the stadium was pretty nice, im curious to see how Lockhart will be on opening day, I imagine not too different to how it is now

9. EPJr

EPJr Member+

Los Angeles FC
    United States
    Mar 21, 2009
    Richmond VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States