News: Tip for buying patriotic USA stuff ...

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by TheDallasPerspective, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I can't be the first one to think of this but I haven't seen anything posted ...

With the 4th of July coming, hit up the party supply, etc. stores after the holiday for cheaply priced USA fun gear like Uncle Sam hats, glasses with blinky lights, flags, etc., etc. These stores will almost certainly have reduced prices so they don't have to carry inventory until the following year.

Also with it being an election year and both political parties trying to out-patriotic each other, there might be extra-interesting stuff out there!

My $0.02.

2. GiallorossiYank

GiallorossiYank Member+

Jan 20, 2011
    NJ/Roma/Napoli
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Amen. I'm from NJ, but I go to school in DC at Catholic University, I love going to Union Station and going to the stores and buying flags, hats and all patriotic stuff.

3. GOREVS3000

GOREVS3000 Moderator
    Staff Member

New England Revolution
    United States
    Sep 18, 2006
    Boston
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Best place for flags sevenbros online. Wicked cheap.

4. voros

voros Member

Jun 7, 2002
    Parts Unknown
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Master O repped this.
  5. GiallorossiYank

GiallorossiYank Member+

Jan 20, 2011
    NJ/Roma/Napoli
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking for the where abouts of an awesome US t-shirt I saw on a website I can't remember...

It was a man in a cape or something and it says something like "Get the coffins, the Yanks are coming"

If anyone has seen this t-shirt, please let me know!

I just google'd it... I found it...

http://www.mlsgear.com/46828-wh.html

Its a pretty cool buy.