Tickets to Crew vs SKC

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Clevelandmo, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi Crew Supporters. I'm hoping you can give me some advice regarding tickets. I'm in Cleveland and would like to purchase 4 tickets to the SKC match on Sunday, Sept. 10th. I will be donating these tickets for a raffle which is part of a soccer event fundraiser for stomach cancer research here in the Cleveland area. I contacted the Crew ticket office for this purchase and was told they are unable to sell tickets to this match at the moment. The same is true if I try to purchase them online through the Crew website. There are no individual match tickets for sale beyond the Fire game. As you can imagine for my purposes I am not interested in a multi-game package deal. Does anyone know of a reliable source for resale tickets to Crew games or is there a place where season ticket holders go to sell tickets to games they can't attend? I really don't want to wait to get these tickets because we'd like to be able advertise them as one of the raffle items and the fundraiser is early next month. Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. TRUJDUB

TRUJDUB Member+

Nov 22, 2015
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Someone help this guy

3. Placid Casual

Placid Casual Member+

Apr 2, 2004
    Bentley's Roof
    The tickets went on sale today. You should be good.