Ticket Swap Euro 2016

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by Timanfaya, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Looking for 2 tickets to tonight's France-Iceland quarterfinal in Paris. Please PM if you are selling! Thanks!

2. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Yes but the point is that the other party should have paid me before the despatch of tickets and then I would have returned half the cost of the tickets. I have lost everything and the recipient nothing surely it should be 50/50. Well that's what I would have done as a recipient but maybe I am too honest...

3. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Looking to swap my final S03 ticket for the other side C10 or there abouts.

4. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Both parties have lost @sats has by far been one of the cornerstones of fairness in trading and selling with over 12 people on here alone including myself. He has sought a compromise with Meior and nothing has come of it. Imagine if Meior had paid before delivery only for his tickets to be stuck in transit I'm sure he would be asking for a partial refund or @sats being blocked. Hence why an equal loss for both parties was a fitting outcome. Mods I leave this with you perhaps a 3 way convo could broker a gentleman's agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyB5, sats and neale griffiths repped this.
  5. neale griffiths

neale griffiths New Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Club:
    Changsha Ginde
    I have 1 cat 4 Ticket for Lyon semi Wales v Portugal to trade for a cat 3 or 4 Final Ticket,will make up cost difference.
    can meet in Lyon Tuesday or Wednesday.

6. benni1987

benni1987 New Member

Jul 3, 2016
    We have 4 Tickets CAT 3 (beyond the goal, blue area) for Portugal - Wales in Lyon. Exchange can take place there. We would like to swap for 3 (!) Tickets Germany - France. Everything else is negotiable. Please send a PN if you are interested. I only have sporadical acces to internet, so my answer might take some hours. Gogogo!!

7. katapuzz

katapuzz New Member

Jun 6, 2016
    I sell for face value:
    1. Wales - Portugal - cat1*2
    2. Germany - Italy - cat1 rv*2

8. asjan91

asjan91 New Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Four (4) Category 1 tickets to the semi-final game in Marseille, the now France v. Germany match. The tickets are in Paris, unfortunately not around to go to any more games so looking for a cash swap, face value of tickets OBO.

Please PM me if interested.

9. VictorT

VictorT New Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Selling for face value 2 tickets Cat 2 Wales-Portugal. Can meet today and tomorrow in Marseille or Wednesday in Lyon

10. katapuzz

katapuzz New Member

Jun 6, 2016
    I sell for face value:
    1. Wales - Portugal - cat1*2
    2. Germany - France - cat1 rv*2

11. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Hi 2 x cat 3 tickets for the Marseille semi at face value, I will be in Marseille from Wednesday.
    Thanks Sat

12. Franck38

Franck38 New Member

Mar 27, 2016
    Club:
    Grenoble Foot 38
    Hi,
    Semi final at Marseille France Allemagne, 2 tickets cat1 Bloc F, central, FV. Lyon/Grenoble/Marseille
    Face value or Swap final tickets.
    PM

13. ToGoRuleZ

ToGoRuleZ Member

Oct 31, 2005
    One Portugal Wales cat 1 at FV. You'd be seating with me (friend backed out). Currently in Lyon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. bbb152

bbb152 New Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    For sale 4 x CAT 3 Germany-France face value. Tickets can be picked up in Marseille or posted with DHL express 1 day delivery.

15. NinoGaRRis

NinoGaRRis New Member

Jul 6, 2016
    I would like to swap my 2x tickets for the french supporters area (yellow stand - Block A Cat. 3) for Thursday's sem final France vs. Germany for 2x tickets for blue stand / or somewhere closer to the German Supporters area. Pls let me know if you are interested.

16. UltimateWarrior

Dec 9, 2013
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    2 x Cat 1 Final Tickets for sale. Tickets can be collected from London until Saturday night or from Paris/Stadium on Sunday. PM me any questions. FV €895

17. danymelo

danymelo New Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Rueil Malmaison
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    2 x Final tickets to sell , category 2.
    Can meet in Paris

18. Crimedawg

Crimedawg New Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Last minute, but I've got one extra Cat 3 (n03 row 39) for face value. Mate bailed last minute on me

19. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    anyone knows of tickets to arsenal-chelsea match on september?

20. sats

sats Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Yes I have a couple of mates who are season ticket holders but it will cost face value plus 195e for those Euro quarters which you should have split.

21. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Do you even use any of these tickets for yourself?

Stuckin1au repped this.
  22. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    no, its for a friend. you can talk to him directly if you want.

23. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i was in 5 matches in the euro, but the craziest act was after france lost. the
    Avenue des Champs-Élysées was crouded with houndreds of cars and a lot of angry muslims who throw a lot of fireworks on the police and tear gas and were very happy that portugal lost.
    now that was a crazy experience.
    what about your experience?

24. meior mordi

meior mordi Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i dont want to open that up again, but i suggest you wont send tickets to people here by their nicknames (thunder83, P to the Wee, JohnnyEuro, celtic67, Stuckin1au). i guess that their mail service would find it a bit hard to find their adress...

25. celtic67

celtic67 Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Australia
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    You don't want to open it up again because you have a guilty conscience perhaps? Amazing that you're happy to deceive a good man out of €200 then ask the same forum for a favour weeks later.

sats and P to the Wee repped this.