Ticket Sightings

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by El_Bulla, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

No I don't -1 is usually means none left and with only a few hours till the closing ceremony I highly doubt anymore tickets will be released now.

2. MacPhistoTerp

MacPhistoTerp Member

United States
    Mar 25, 2009
    Treasure Island, FL
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had the worst luck today. Went to the stadium and tried to buy a ticket for 2 hours. Only ticket offered was R$10K lol. I got a call from a friend at Under Armour at 3pm with 2 FREE tickets, couldnt make it past the security perimeter to get them and they went to waste :(

3. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

FFS Sponsors Tickets wasted gives me the shits

4. Bora Brasil

Bora Brasil New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Santos FC
    What is under armour?

5. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

It's a type of Sports under clothing for sweat and muscle compression

6. Bora Brasil

Bora Brasil New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Oh God!
    Thanks ;-)

Is that a baby elephant with you in your avatar?! :inlove:
    (Love animals):whistling:

7. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Yes it is a Baby Elephant was taken in Phuket, Thailand I also rode a full size Elephant in an animal Sanctuary in Phuket also was something I wanted to do on my 40th Birthday since I was a child.......kept the promise too

8. Bora Brasil

Bora Brasil New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Ohhh, absolutely cute!!!!!
    Good see this pic now... And try to forget the depression of the WC came to an end.

9. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Winning the Cup is a Game of inches what I enjoyed the most was meeting so many new people from the 5 Continents of this World........Amigos Para Siempre. Especially after Australia and Spain were eliminated so early.

10. Bora Brasil

Bora Brasil New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Yes, we brazilians are already missing all the tourists were here... What a long, strange, intense — and amazing — month of WC it's been. Hope see you all again soon.
    We want more and more but have to wait for Russia.

What was your favorite city here in Brazil? Fell free to praise or criticize :D

Leica repped this.
  11. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Porto Alegre was a relaxed city and my favourite. Cuiba needs an injection of capital expenditure people were very friendly but it was obvious it needs money spent in the city. Rio was fun and friendly and same goes for Sao Paolo admittedly I stayed near Avenida Paulista. Floripa was a very pretty Island would of been great if there was a match on there.......loved Brasil and the people. Never felt threatened at all and all the TV reports were over exaggerated was as dangerous as any large Major European City

Ppaes repped this.
  12. Bora Brasil

Bora Brasil New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Agreed, good to know. You are the first one that recognize it. Would come back to Brazil again?
    I'd like to ask the same for other fans that were in Brazil these days, but I think I can't create a thread... Im neabie here and cant find the button, kkkkk.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  13. Ashan Rama

Ashan Rama Member

Feb 18, 2014
    I'll be back with work to rio. But want to go back to prai do forte. Just amazing

Bora Brasil repped this.
  14. mdesigner

mdesigner Member

May 5, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You guys, I would like to thank the man of the match for me which was @Leica For months like many of you I have been trying so hard to get final match tickets. After almost giving up last night, he generously offered me a ticket to the final early in the morning today at face value. I was truly very very lucky. We had an amazing time together and I won't forget this for the rest of my life! @Xplorer also joined us! Although we were rooting for Argentina, it was an amazing experience and we had awesome seats at cat 3. I am so sorry for @Leica as it was a devastating loss for him as a die-hard Argentinian fan. Next time.

Many many thanks to this comminity, you guys are all awesome. Looking forward to Russia!!

Macos11, AlAldoPele, TRUEAGGIE and 6 others repped this.
  15. christianeck

christianeck Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Zvezda BGU Minsk
    Thanks Scorpyn for everything! I went to 3 matches, Arg - Suiza, Arg - Belgica - Arg - Holanda! With out your help, I couldnt see these matches!
    Thank you very much!

Scorpyn78 repped this.
  16. Leica

Leica Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Thank you @Madiha .. We had a blast at the game.. Unforgettable!!

Scorpyn78, mdesigner and Stuckin1au repped this.
  17. mdesigner

mdesigner Member

May 5, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Thank YOU! I hope you had a safe flight back home and are happily reunited with your kids. Pm me your email so we can exchange pics :)

Leica repped this.
  18. Bora Brasil

Bora Brasil New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Very good to know you guys had a great time together!

mdesigner repped this.
  19. Ashan Rama

Ashan Rama Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Leica is a top guy btw. Glad you guys enjoyed and Leica got his flight back ok!

mdesigner repped this.
  20. Bora Brasil

Bora Brasil New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Wonderful!
    If tou have spare time I suggest going to gorgeous Praia dos Carneiros also, in Pernambuco.
    Google it to see some pics. You will be open-mouthed when check it!

Ashan Rama repped this.
  21. Xplorer

Xplorer Member

May 1, 2014
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Thanks for this WC everyone! It's much thanks to Bigsoccer that I've had such a great time.

Above all, I need to thank @Leica who provided me with ticket at FV for the two most wanted games of the tournament - 62 and 64. He found himself with spares and simply decided they should go to real football fans instead of making the ton of money he could have. Just incredible. Going to the games with him was great and in short, he's the reason this WC will stay with me forever. Respect.

22. Steve Page

Steve Page Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wonderful to read stuff like that. Money is great to have but sometimes doing the right thing by other people is better.

mdesigner, Leica, thunder83 and 2 others repped this.
  23. Leica

Leica Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Got back home safely. I was devastated by my love Argentina's loss yesterday, but seeing the kids made me feel a whole lot better.

I'm describing all of the great memories from Brazil, and realized how much I suck at putting words together to tell a story, or may be it's just that there's no way to describe it.

leonidas, mdesigner and Stuckin1au repped this.
  24. KayC

KayC Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    With your sort of generosity, you really don't need to use too many words at all!
    I really hope Argentina's offensive boys will be in good health next time around. What hurts is to realize Mascerano and couple others will be past their prime next time around, especially after they got their defence together since I can't remember when.. Quite unfortunate:cry:

Leica repped this.
  25. Leica

Leica Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Some pics to share - the experience is simply unforgettable

From left - Leica, Leica's wife, @Madiha and @Xplorer
    10534811_10202869798080043_216676930513193349_o.jpg

What can I say - I am loved! Love the Argentinians!!
    10549008_10202869801160120_4936267910652614329_o.jpg

mdesigner, Fedechat, leonidas and 2 others repped this.