Ticket exchange / trading (NO SELLING)

Discussion in 'USA Men: World Cup Fans & Travel' started by rickinva, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickinva

rickinva Member

Feb 8, 2002
    Fairfax, VA
    Thanks to Fifa's 4 ticket rule per address, my family of 5 had to submit 2 applications. We were successful on one for 3 tickets each but my wife and daughter's app was denied (They did use a different address). We will be trying to get tickets during the next phase, but knowing peoples plans change, if you have tickets to the two games (USA-GER and USA-GHA) for sale, please consider us. I'll immediately buy tickets at face value that match our need.

I'm going to exhaust every channel to find my wife and daughter game tickets.

Thank you in advance.

2. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to designate this as a specific thread for people seeking to exchange tickets so that we don't have 800 different ones across the forum.

Please send a PM to the person whose tickets you'd like to trade or exchange with.

3. ArifA

ArifA Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Club:
    DC United
    Looking for 4 tickets to any of the USA group games. Already booked our flights to Brazil and will be there from the 13th to the 27th of June. So please let me know if anyone has any extras available. You can reach me directly at arifahmed11@gmail.com or 202-450-9521.

Thanks.

4. Gratefulphish41

Jul 10, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Posted plenty elsewhere but what the heck...

If anyone has R16 extras in Rio (Match 50) I can give them a good home.

5. Crooked

Crooked Member+

May 1, 2005
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Looking for extras (1 or 2) to any non-US game, ideally in Natal. I'm willing /or trade US-Ghana tickets.

6. dgall1120

dgall1120 New Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Cincinnati, OH
    I have up to 4 extra tickets (Cat 3) for US/Portugal that I'm looking to trade for US/Germany tickets. Would be willing to trade either 2 or all 4 of the tickets. PM me if interested. Thanks!

7. TRUEAGGIE

TRUEAGGIE Member

Jan 26, 2005
    Las Vegas
    My buddies have 4 extra tickets to US - Portugal which they would like to trade for US - Ghana. PM me if anybody has extras to US - Ghana.

8. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking for four Germany tickets or any fraction there of.

9. canchon

canchon Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #9 canchon, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    I am also looking for 3 US-Germany tickets. Can trade for USA-Ghana if needed. Can also trade for match 52 - 1D v 2C also in Recife 3 days after the USA game if anyone is interested.

10. missourirob

missourirob Member

May 11, 2005
    Not Missouri
    I am looking for three US-Germany tickets (any category). I can trade cash + 3 tickets to Italy-Costa Rica in Recife (category 2). PM me if you have any extras. Thanks and see you in Brazil.

11. Mikeymike15

Mikeymike15 Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Atlanta
    My group has 6x extra Cat 1 tickets to US-Ghana.

We are in need of 2x tickets to both US-Portugal and US-Germany. (Also would like Spain-chile in Rio)

Cash/swap combo possibilities. PM me if interested

12. braveheartusa

braveheartusa New Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Hey guys. My group ended up with 3 extra category 3 tickets to the USA-Ghana game that we're willing to sell to American fans at a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

13. RHSOCCER23

RHSOCCER23 Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was unlucky during the USA PMA phase

Looking to acquire 2 US vs Germany (Recife) tickets of any Category (at face value is possible)

I'm Located in Downtown Los Angeles.

If anyone has any extras to spare please email me at mlstar8939@hotmail.com

14. sdoutlaws

sdoutlaws BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 28, 2011
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Im Looking for 2 Tickets for US/Ghana and 2 Tix US/Germany
    Please Email at Americanfootyus@gmail.com

Any Help will be Great
    Thank You
    David

15. trballer20

trballer20 New Member

Jan 19, 2006
    I have 2 extra tickets for US-Ghana and will only trade for US-Germany. I know it's a tough trade but let me know. Email me at trballer20@hotmail.com. Thank you!

16. storming06

storming06 Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I potentially have 4 tickets (Cat 2) to USA vs. Ghana that I am willing to trade for England vs. Uruguay or Chile vs. Spain tickets. Please PM me if you have any interest / offers

17. WC2014USA

WC2014USA New Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Club:
    Portland MLS
    I have 4 extra USA GHANA cat 2 tickets. Willing to trade for the Belgium v. Russia game in Rio. But I could be easily convinced to part with them for others or reimbursement...

18. jayjayo10

jayjayo10 Member

May 27, 2003
    Boston
    We are looking for 4 tickets to Portugla-Germany. We have 6 extra to US-Germany for anyone looking to trade. Thanks!

19. storming06

storming06 Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I'm now not going going to USA vs Ghana and have 4 Cat 2 tickets. I would like to upgrade my seats at the Portugal or Germany game (have cat 3s). Anyone interested?

20. adam

adam Member

Mar 6, 1999
    Minneapolis
    We have 2 (category III) tickets to Mexico v. Croatia in Recife on June 23rd that I'll gladly trade for US v. Germany on the 26th. My wife and I have already had to book travel and a hotel in Porto de Galinhas, but have been denied US v. Germany tickets 3 times now... We've been saving/planning for this for 4 years now so not getting tickets to the one game we're actually able to attend is making me absolutely sick.

I'll post this in the Mexican section too, but am putting it out here as a Hail Mary...

On the odd chance that anyone is interested, send me a PM.

adam

21. ArifA

ArifA Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Club:
    DC United
    I'm in right now, but the games I want are all sold out. So if anyone who has USA-Germany tickets that wants to trade for a particular game, please let me know and I'll see if i can get them.

22. Bryce Manso

Bryce Manso New Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Club:
    Seattle
    I have 3 tickets for Portugal vs Ghana and would like to trade for 3 tickets for the USA vs Germany game.

Please contact me directly (bryce.plu@gmail.com) if you are interested!

Details for the Portugal vs Ghana game: 26 Jun, 13:00 - Match 46 - Portugal v Ghana - Brasilia / Category 2

23. soccer_23

soccer_23 Member

Feb 6, 2014
    We need 1 more ticket for US vs Portugal (any category, but preferably CAT 2).

We have 1 spare CAT 2 ticket for both US vs Germany and US vs Ghana if anyone wants to swap.

Other extras that we would trade for US vs Portugal:
    1x Ivory Coast vs Colombia (CAT 1)
    1x England vs Costa Rica (CAT 1)
    4x Russia vs Belgium (CAT 1)

24. ArifA

ArifA Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Club:
    DC United
    Hey Soccer_23, sent you a pm.

25. konejo

konejo New Member

May 30, 2010
    I have 2 cat usa-ghana tickets, I'm trying to trade them for any mexico games. Any of you by any chance happen to have mexico tickets?