This Friday - Heading Your Way

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by SD12, Jun 21, 2007.

1. SD12

SD12 New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    North Carolina
    Hello from Charlotte. I just wanted to let you know I'll be heading to Charleston some meetings on Friday. I plan to spend the day and night down there and my plans include being at Blackbaud Friday evening to take pictures of the Battery/Atlanta game, as well as the Bombshells (I've photographed three of the girls when they were the Stingrays Ice Dolls this past season, and I've already told madriverchick I was coming down).

I'll definitely be looking forward to my first visit to your stadium in four years. See you down there.

2. JBG - Bribe Taker

Mar 17, 2000
    Mt. Pleasant, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Excellent, stop on by our pregame tailgate over by the east stand gate. You'll see us set up in the parking lot...tent, grill, green and black Mobius van with music blasting, people drinking, etc.

3. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, stop by the tailgate and introduce yourself. Most of us will be in Section E10 for the game. look forward to meeting the man behind the camera.

Mikey

4. SD12

SD12 New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    North Carolina
    Thanks very much for the invitations. I will definitely stop by for the tailgate and say hello as well as check out E10. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you as well.