Thigh Pain

Discussion in 'Player' started by PSsoccer123, Mar 30, 2005.

1. PSsoccer123

PSsoccer123 New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    My dear lord or Jeremiah! I used to have the best shot on my team and could hit it from halfway line without it bouncing. Now I can't get it to the goal without it bouncing from just outside the box. I have had this weird pain on my upper left thigh whenever I sprint or shoot. I've had it for about 4 months. I know I should of done somthing sooner, but I just thought it would go away. This has helped my right foot develop, but I sucked in the Winter League becuase I couldn't run or clear or shoot or cross. I kept telling myself that it would go away, because years ago I used to get this pain every once and a while for a day or so. I haven't used it in a week and skipped a game a few days ago to rest it. Part of the problem was probably that I was using it so often. Does anyone have any type of stretch or advise? Any advise is much appreciated.

2. PSsoccer123

PSsoccer123 New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Please answer, oh please!

3. bluemoon

bluemoon New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    manchester england
    torn hamstring perhaps??

4. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    No way! When something serious happens with your hamstring, you can barely walk and kicking is even a crazier idea in this situation :D . When you pull your hanstring it usually feels like your leg can't bear your weight, not like a lot of pain though.

5. PSsoccer123

PSsoccer123 New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Thanks for the input. I was looking at the pulled hipflexor thread and I'm hoping that's what it is.

6. PSsoccer123

PSsoccer123 New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Sorry for bringing this up again, but any tips are much appreciated...If it doesn't go away by this weekends game I'm going to the doctor's.