The USA Chant Thread

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by dark knight, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Grogtank

Grogtank Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Vegas Baby
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a new one for us!

We got Brek F'ing Shea!
    We got Brek F'ing Shea!
    Wee got Brek F'iinng Sheaaa!
    So you better run away!

:eek::D

2. Brandinho

Brandinho Member

None
    United States
    Feb 22, 2007
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no cussing! Wont somebody pleeeeeaaaasssseee think of the children!?!??!?!

3. TheLincolnKing

Dec 15, 2011
    ATL
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Houston, I need your help! A couple weeks ago I was watching Clint Dempsey play in a Fulham game, and learned about the Clint Dempsey Drogba chant from Fulham, which is cool for them, but gets really embarrassing when Americans start doing it, saying the word Shite with affected accents etc. .

In a moment of inspiration, I came up with AN AWESOME CHANT that Honors Clint Dempsey, is Uniquely American, is catchy as hell, and as a bonus Honors Dempseys Houston and hip hop roots. If we started doing this at games, I GUARANTEE Dempsey would love it. I don't need any credit, I just want to see this happen:

Sung To the Tune of Tops Drop by Fat Pat!

Deuce Keeps Poppin
    Shots Keep Droppin in for Dempsey

(Deuce Pops / Shots Drop)

link to original song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8O28oLSK8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8O28oLSK8[/ame]

Repeat 2x

P.S. - This would also probably also mean a lot to Dempsey on a personal level as Fat Pat was the brother of Big Hawk , who was also unfortunately killed, who starred with Dempsey in their rap video "don't tread"

4. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston Member

Apr 8, 2005
    In your head!
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh hell yeah! I'm down for helping that chant going. I'll send you some info via PM to our Dirty Yank FB group that way we can get all my rowdy boys on this too.
    P.s. We have some ties to the Dempsey family and once they get word I'm sure Duece is going to have a kool-aid smile. One of my buddy even gave him a Houston Dynamo jersey with the #34 and it says "Big Hawk" for the name.