The Trump Presidency :::

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by crazypete13, Mar 20, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    As was pointed out by wise PR's at the time (I think Axelrod was one)

Spice boy has made the huge mistake of lying continuously about pointless stuff.

But one day in a crisis he would need to be able to go to the media and try to laugh off a scandal and have some credibility to bank.

That day was today

843931312599715840 is not a valid tweet id

usscouse repped this.
  3. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Words are the original from the day!
    image.jpg

beerslinger23 repped this.
  4. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What would he criticize Fox about? And I do think that during the camaign, he did, several times.

Breibart? Though they are a news source of his I don't think he knows what it is.

Hayaka repped this.
  5. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Cris 09 repped this.
  6. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did we really learn anything NEW from the Comey hearings? GOPS in the House are ride or die for Trump. Trump is an insecure narcissistic sociopath who live tweeted the hearings. Obama didn't wiretap Trump. The IC is investigating links between Russia and the Trump campaign. They don't have any clear evidence of collusion yet.

Water is wet. The sun rises in the East.
    Yes, he criticizes Fox.

Minnman repped this.
  7. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    This is untrue. They had plans to kill the Polish and the Russians and the Ukrainians and so on. Yes, they struck up momentary alliances to pursue intermediate ends. But in the long run, Nazism meant world conquest and worldwide "racial purification".
    This is revisionist history. Nazism is absolutely racism. To deny that is ahistorical, offensive and wrong.

sitruc, bigredfutbol, song219 and 4 others repped this.
  8. appoo

appoo Member+

Jul 30, 2001
    USA
    So what would have happened if 2-3 months ago Trump had released a statement similar to this:

The Russians launched an influence campaign that was initually started to damage my opponent Hillary Clinton, which in turn helped me. They used Facebook and Twitter troll-bots to spread fake news that was malignant towards the Secretary of State, as well as hacked the DNC to sow chaos and create doubt among the US electorate of our electoral system, and they leaked the news in such a way as to create maximum damage.

With that said, it was a movement of rural, working class American shouting with one voice that propelled me to my electoral victory, and no amount Russian influence can silence those voices. I will continue to work every day to bring back their jobs and turn around their economic well being".

sitruc and Gamecock14 repped this.
  9. JohnR

JohnR Member+

Jun 23, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Since elected? But yeah, he was all over them during the primaries. Fox seems to have shrugged that off. It sure treats him well now.

10. appoo

appoo Member+

Jul 30, 2001
    USA
    Wait, the Nazis tried to create a master race of white blonde dudes, and called Africans animals and considered them subhuman.

How in the hell can anyone argue that Nazism wasn't racist and why the hell is it a topic of debate here?

sitruc, ArsenalMetro and Cris 09 repped this.
  11. Gamecock14

Gamecock14 Member+

May 27, 2010
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    He probably sees it as tainting his victory and that is important to him. Plus, he acted like an idiot and asked Russia to hack Hillary on tv. Even in jest, that is stupid. He would have to answer to that as well.

12. TimB4Last

TimB4Last Member+

May 5, 2006
    Dystopia
    The Trump that we know is not capable of a statement like that.

dapip repped this.
  13. Gamecock14

Gamecock14 Member+

May 27, 2010
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
  14. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Haha. Too intelligent. I'll dumb it down to Trump levels. Insert Alec Baldwin's face:

Russia story ginned up by butthurt Democrats. Ran a horrible campaign. Even if Uncle Vladdy did spy I won by a YUGE margin. Suck my ass, hataz!

15. taosjohn

taosjohn Member+

Dec 23, 2004
    taos,nm
    We would know better than to believe him.

16. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    "Watergate" being tossed around. Lmao

Keep on digging, Trumpies!

17. beerslinger23

beerslinger23 Member+

Jun 26, 2010
    Because there is no reverse gear on the Trump train. Only forward is the way and ******** anyone who he screws to get there. To him, admitting what you just typed is the action of a weak man, a placating intellectual pussy. That is how Trump and his people think. :confused:

Boloni86 and Chesco United repped this.
  18. roadkit

roadkit Greetings from the Fringe of Obscurity

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Apparently no brakes, either.

Pønch repped this.
  19. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I've already told you people, when we sent you over there it wasn't on a sale or return basis... we ain't having you back again.

Dr. Wankler repped this.
  20. roadkit

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not with those boots he's not.

21. roadkit

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think there's anything "neo" about it.

Chesco United repped this.
  22. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There was an African development summit over the weekend in California. Guess how many Africans attended?

An annual African trade summit in California had no African attendees this year after at least 60 people were denied visas, according to event leaders.

The African Global Economic and Development Summit, a three-day conference at the University of Southern California (USC), typically brings delegations from across Africa to meet with business leaders in the US in an effort to foster partnerships. But this year, every single African citizen who requested a visa was rejected, according to organizer Mary Flowers.

Some are now questioning whether the denials to the Los Angeles event could be tied to the anti-immigration policies of Donald Trump, who is pushing forward with a travel ban against six Muslim-majority countries despite ongoing legal challenges.

That's terrible. Of course this is a result of Donald Trump's shitty immigration policy. And if it's not, well, then it's the other side's fault for taking me literally.

luftmensch, Excape Goat and Gamecock14 repped this.
  23. Gamecock14

Gamecock14 Member+

May 27, 2010
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Lost in all of today's hoopla is Ivanka will apparently now get an office and is seeking security clearance.

He does understand presidential succession.

sitruc and charlie15 repped this.
  24. usscouse

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    I thought Donny Jnr would be next in line for succession.
    Primogeniture specifies the first born son.
    Even though Ivanka is the son King Donny wanted.

25. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Get your own material

Deadtigers, yossarian, roadkit and 2 others repped this.