The Sporting Clube de Braga Thread [R] Leave your History at the door.

Discussion in 'Liga Sagres Clubs' started by GoodDead, Jan 28, 2010.

1. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Soon we will need a Braga board to control the jealousy and flame wars.

Sporting Clube de Lisbon Sucks.

aaaaaand go. :D

2. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Joao Perreira returns to the place that made him credible. Not even a thank you Joao? Felipe Oliveira has already replaced you anyway.

Evaldo not for sale
    Rodriguez not for sale

Sporting get you chequebooks out we have plenty of bench players that raped Leiria's first team that you can pony up for.

3. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    1 - 0 to Braga. They are playing well. Mossoro is having good one. He is a speedy little f'er isn't he. You can tell he like to counter. Rodriguez is having a very solid outing, frustrating Liedson and forcing him wide.

Should be a good finish.

4. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    HT Braga 1-0 Sporting.

Some decent back and fourth play but Braga seems pretty flat at times. When we get into Sportings end there has been some great stuff. Paulo Cesar had a great play made better by fortune as his shot deflected off a defender. That same luck was not present for Hugo Viana who's FK blast narrowly went wide and also his close range shot was stopped and rebounded just too wide for Allen to tip in.

At the other end we show why we have the best defense in the league but even the best have bad moments. Eduardo collided with one of his defenders losing a ball but Liedson shot wide.

Have to say it Mossoro is playing amazing for a change. He even has left Sporting defenses in his wake twice forcing harsh tackles from behind that both led to yellows.

Hopefully we pick it up to our standards in the second half.

5. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Full Time: Braga 1-0 Sporting

Scary moment for Eduardo where a bad Luis Aguiar pass left him scrambling for a clearance and put his ankle in a really weird position but seems to be ok. Hopefully at worst it is a light sprain. Aguiar and Renteria both shouldn't of been introduced to the game as they need to reintegrate themselves but the job got done. Joao Perreira...Suck It.

In first for another week.

Where are the Sporting fans?

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Braga is on the edge, even I can feel it!

7. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I won't be any confident about our chances until Benfica and even Porto start losing. This race is very tight and there are still a lot of games to play.

8. Sporting#1

Sporting#1 Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Here's one:)

9. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hi, your team played well, still need to sort out the midfield though. A bit unlucky at times, good look in the UEFA Cup and the rest of the season.

10. Tremocos

Tremocos Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    i think we had a few opportunities to warrant a tie, but not our best effort. Well earned victory i suppose ;)

That last ditch long range effort (actually two of them) by Veloso were heading for mesh, but i digress :)

11. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Not the first one, the 2nd one was though.

12. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Well done Braga really hope you win the league this season, dont want the scum from lisbon winning it

13. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    congrats good dead

good luck on the rest of the season in the league.

14. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Thats not a nice thing to say about Sporting. :D

15. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    5-0

16. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Same to you.

17. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Braga have been dealt a blow for their title hopes. Vandinho has been suspended for 3 months following the squabble in the Luz Tunnel. He has been instrumental.

[​IMG]

Mossoro is out for 3 games, Ney for 2.

This is a considerable mountain to climb for Braga. I suppose that now Andres Madrid, and Luis Aguair will be integrated into the starting 11.

18. Sporting#1

Sporting#1 Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    In all these " tunnel Incidents" , Not one benfica player is getting suspended ???

I find that hard to believe !!!

19. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    FOR WHAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!??????

My God Benfica are doing what ever it takes to win the title this year. They have 3 tunnel incidents that they started and they are not to blame and now this absolutely rediculous punishment? The video proved nothing about Vandinho and he is out for the rest of the season?

Rediculous, Benfica is the biggest disgrace in Portugal. They have paying fans working as refs, the Liga board, the disciplinary committee. Whoever reviewed that and thinks there was enough evidence to take away our captain for the rest of the year is either paid off, or a fan that pays into Benfica. Absolutely disgusting.

2 red cards in their favor a game, 2 PK's in there favor a game. Suspensions for anyone that looks at them. Disgrace of Portugal. We got them scared they can suspend us all we will beat them again.

The SLB fans that support shit like this are pathetic.

20. Sporting#1

Sporting#1 Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I totally agree with you, this shit is making me sick.

If you remember clearly, Dimaria starts the whole thing by kicking the ball into Braga's bench !!!
    Just pathetic, Benfica are a great team no doubt but have gotten some serious help this year too ( penalty after penalty and a ridiculous reds/ yellows which have lead to many of their blowouts this year ), just take off the red glasses and you'll see it, clear as day !!!

Did you see the clip of javier garcia vs guimaraes ???
    What a Dirty MOFO !!!

Sorry Gooddead But your Braga don't stand a chance no matter how good and hard they play !!!
    Mark my words, Benfica will be champions , Portugal is so corrupt it's sickening !!!

21. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    thats why I thank God everyday im not a benfiquista

Id rather eat scopions than support such a organization

Im with Braga for the title this seson, this makes me sad to see this happening in our league like this

every tunnel incident involved Benfica, and nothing happens to them AHAHAHAHA

what a joke

22. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Last year they had a bogus offside goal and non PK call to beat us, then signed our manager two days before our second game in order to beat us.

They thought this year they had things in control with all of their Goleadas and we showed them what was what on the field.

So for them it's back to plan: A) Cheat.
    Because like always Benfica doesn't have what it takes to be Champion.

23. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    As a wise man once said.

In Normal conditions Braga would be Champions and in Abnormal conditions........Braga will still be Champions.

24. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Honestly man, you need to learn to take it easy. You're ego is out of check, and hopefully, not even for Benfica's sake, but for everyone's sake, your team takes a beating in some upcoming games to minimize it. You're mouth has grown in considerable measure this year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePUPKJu8aXE"]YouTube- Tunel de braga, a verdade (Braga - Benfica)[/ame]

If you didn't see anything in the videos you saw, then watch the first twenty seconds where you're "angels" do nothing wrong. Please :rolleyes: Cry me a f***ing river. I'm not even going to debate this, because that would be a waste of my time and yours, but start acting like an adult, and more importantly a man, and stop with the BITCHING. Post after post is nothing but you bashing Benfica and you can think what you want, but you look like a child crying for his stolen lollipop. Now that you're team has somehow made it into 1st place you all of a sudden have felt it necessary to launch some diatribe against Benfica and bring up this whole case of corruption. I think the funniest thing about this whole thing is, you spout the same bullshit nonsense that Z187 does, but most of the time he's kidding and you're dead serious. You sound like that insane guy on the city streets preaching that we're all going to go to hell. Give it a rest.

PS Nice thread title

Wouldn't expect anything else from a guy who supports a team with no history :rolleyes:

25. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Video evidence was provided and Braga were punished. If there was proof on the videos then I have no problem with it and neither should you Good dead. If something happened and it was caught on tape how are you going to disapprove of it?

Garcia got banned for 2 games btw after the elbow.