The Serbian League - Results and Information

Discussion in 'Serbia & Montenegro' started by marakana10, Aug 5, 2005.

1. milos markovic

milos markovic New Member

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    we need more of that at the games and less of fans fighting and stabing each other

2. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    partizan lost that was the most pathetic thing i have ever seen 20 ********ing chances and they couldnt hit one.they completly outplayed the slovaks but in true partizan fashion they fuked it up

3. football_addict

football_addict New Member

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Well, now Zeka & Bjeka will have to explain to grobari why they didnt buy attacker. :D Odita is good in my opinion, but that wasnt his day, Boya is really missing chances all the time, and that "big talent" Grubjesic is funny as a cartoon.

4. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Red Star 4-0 Inter Zapresic

Lokomotiv 1-0 OFK Beograd

Siroki Brijeg 4-2 Zeta

5. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    zigic :eek: :eek: why would he do that,this is not good :mad:

6. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln
    what did he do i didnt watch the game ? buti did check the score =)

7. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    he got a red card hes our best player he might miss more than one game because of this

8. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    He is one of two our best players ;) Of course, the other one is Kovacevic.

9. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    Piksi had some exellent dribbling moves today

10. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Yeah, he was in the mood for dribbling, but he is always in the mood to take the ball from the oponent in midfield. For yesterdays performance he deserves 10, he was absolutely the best player on the field.

11. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    UEFA cup
    -first round-

Crvena Zvezda - Braga(Por)
    Maccabi Petach Tikva(Isr) - Partizan

If we look the teams that FCRS & PFK could have played......we were very unlucky.

12. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln
    ya we where but what can you do right?

13. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    We still need to beat Braga even if they've gotten better the last couple of years. We need Zenga to work his magic. After a 7-1 aggregate win over Inter Zapresic I have no doubt that he isn't capable of doing it even if Inker was a small team. We need to get to the group stages at least in my mind... Final 16 is reality, and an expectation for me.

14. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
  15. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Do you know that we will play first game without Kovacevic and Zigic? :mad: They are our best players. Zigic could miss even the second match.....

16. Super_Soccer_Champ

Super_Soccer_Champ New Member

Aug 3, 2005
    I have a good feeling about the game against Braga. Since we have to play a game without Zigic & Kovacevic, the best time to do so is at home. Then in an away game where morale is needed they come back and lift the rest of the team. For Braga, playing against Porto is one thing, but playing Red Star at the Marakana is another ;)

Zvezda je zivot, a ostalo su sitnice!

17. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Jedinstvo - Voždovac 2:2
    Buducnost [BD] - Hajduk 2:0
    Obilić - Vojvodina 0:1
    Smederevo - Habitfarm 1:0
    Borac - Crvena zvezda 2:1
    Rad - Zeta 3:0
    Buducnost - Zemun 1:1
    Partizan - OFK Beograd 0:1

18. FK-Cement

FK-Cement New Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Poland
    Big upset to Partizan, but Crvena lost points also so it's status quo :)

I'm glad that Buducnost won :cool:

19. football_addict

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
    Zvezda didnt deserve to lose. Ref was terrible, Randjelovic had saved a penalty, but ref gave them another chance with no good reason. And after that Zenga got red card, and some time after him, Joksimovic also got red. While Partizan played really teriible, and didnt have a single chance whole game agains OFK Beograd. Grobari were singing "Score goal anyone" (DAJ GO BILO KO :rolleyes: ). 4 last games - 1 goal for Partizan, that sucks.

20. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    pantelic signs for hertha Berlin

21. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Actually the situation is way more heated when we play our Rivals VSC Guimaraes who have "Rabid" fans there is a hatred among us because both want to be #1 in the province of Minho since Benfica controls the whole country save for Porto so getting fans is hard since most have been brainwashed since child birth thanks to Eusebio.

Marakana, the name is taken from Brazil's Maracana I presume?
    How many people fit into the Marakana and what is the suspected attendance for the first round leg?

22. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    Marakan used to be able to hold over 100,000 people but today its capacity is around 75-80 thousand

23. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    so 75-80 000 will be in attendance? sounds great. You can only expect 20-30 000 in Braga (our capacity is 30,000)
    [​IMG]

24. milos markovic

Aug 7, 2005
    hamilton
    i dont think their will be 75-80 thousand people at the game :D 20,000 is more likely

25. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    Actually the capacity because all 4 sides of the stadium are fitted with seats now is 55,994 people. I predict there will be around 30,000 fans, because we're used to this type of competition, but if something great happens, expect the full thing... I love the Braga stadium. I love the rock beside it, it looks so natural.... It'll be a good game because both teams are attacking based, plus it's Serbia and Portugal, 2 countries known for their attacking abilites. But I don't know, maybe Zenga will influence Red Star to more defensive because of his Italian roots... Who knows? Good luck. :D