The Sanfrecce Hiroshima Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by stefanole, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Cashman327

Cashman327 Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Dubai
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Has anyone seen the new formation in the training sessions? if so, any ideas on potential selection?

2. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    I was going to ask the same question. But, according to the training mathches, it seems they're going to stick to Petrovic's formation?

http://www.sanfrecce.co.jp/news/release/?n=4996&m=2&y=2012

3. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    [​IMG]

This is the lineup for the first 35 minute half in Gunner's post. I swapped Hara in goal for Nishikawa. I don't know why Nishikawa wasn't in goal in these games.

4. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Maybe the coach figured out he costs more than goals than he saves.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzE5eXy7Wyc"]2012.02.11 ?????????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Some really nice Ishihara moments.

5. Shefu

Shefu Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    stefanole, great anticipation about the formation. exatly the way we played in the first game againts urawa. by the way, did anyone saw the game and can give me some infomartion how the guys played, especially the new ones ishihara and chiba. i couldn't watch it and didn't even find some highlights...

6. Cashman327

Cashman327 Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Dubai
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    17 year old Gakuto Notsuda looks a very good young player, he came on and showed confidence and nice touches at the weekend. A very interesting talent, hoepfully he get's a few more chances.

7. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2eepRWyMPY"]2012 J1 ?3? ????????? vs ???????? ????? - YouTube[/ame]

Highlights from the win against Kashima, reposted from the J1 thread.

8. furtho

furtho Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Stefanole, any idea what Ishihara's injury situation is?

9. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    I haven't seen anything specifically, but I can say that Sanfrecce played a training match yesterday against Dezzola Shimane where Sanfrecce scored 5 goals, but none of them were scored by Ishihara (Sena Inami x2, Takuya Marutani x2, Ryuichi Hirashige x1). Both clubs have withheld the names of the squads so I don't know if he played or not.

10. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Ishihara came on for Hisato on 84' against FC Tokyo.

11. furtho

furtho Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Ah, that's good news.

12. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  13. ConDrei

ConDrei New Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    A glorious victory against Gamba.
    Hisato Sato was the man of the match. Congrats to his #100 goal in J.1 (did I get that right? :eek: )

14. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Yep, not just 100th goal in the J League but 100th goal in J1 :) Saw a banner that said he has 150 J League goals total. Thanks for the screengrab btw Majster ;)

I caught the second half and was really afraid that Gamba were going to steal a point again, like the 2-2 in Hiroshima in 2009. The penalty save was a turning point though, and it might not have happened that way if Sanfrecce's hadn't gone out to get a new keeper and let Nakabayashi go. Poichi with the two substitutions to bring Ishihara and Hirashige ended up sealing the three points with great timing to maximise their impact with Osaki and Hisato tiring.

15. leocal

leocal Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Fog City
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hiroshima currently tied for 1st, a good reason for a bump.

Another reason, (which I hope is ok mods, if not, delete) is that I am offering a 2012 Sanfrecce Hiroshima Authentic Home Jersey for sale. It was purchased last month at the Kamo Soccer Shop in Harajuko, Tokyo. Receipts available. It's brand new, unworn with the tags still attached. Selling because of the fit. Size is Japan M (Medium), but the style fits like a XS(ExtraSmall) - S (Small) US.

I am in the San Francisco Bay Area, so if your interested, please message me via BigSoccer. Shipped anywhere in the US for free. Cash or instant PayPal only.
    Price: $225 (exchange of ¥17,850), see posting with images here:

http://7272design.com/item/sanfrecce_2012_homekit.pdf

Thanks.

16. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    In case anyone is curious, it seems Sanfrecce's shirts under Nike run at least a size small (I wear an XL in football shirts in the US and Europe). I got an XL last year, which fits like an L, but J-soccer is moving towards tighter fits so it looks ok for me. When Mizuno were making Sanfrecce's shirts I got an XO (XXL). I also got an XXL when I ordered a Nike Sanfrecce polo shirt, since that doesn't need to be a tight fit. For comparison, I am 6'0 and a little overweight.

btw ... how do I change my avatar picture? Or is that a paid feature?

17. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    New formation?

no 3-6-1?

oh boy this is old :p

18. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    As far as I know, the formation hasn't changed. The assumption was that there might be a new system with a new manager. Personally I didn't think this would be the case, since the system is part of the club's culture now and as far as I know the youth teams use the same formation.

19. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    stfanole how much would a clubs replica of a jersey cost?
    The purple home one

20. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    It depends on which you mean

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/e-vpoint/c/0000000104/

This is the Sanfrecce store's page. It depends on whether you want the "Authentic" or the "Replica" jersey, and whether you want a name/number on the back or not. Leocal's price is fair since Sanfrecce do not ship abroad, so you would have to organize a way to get the shirt to you if you bought from them (or find it somewhere else). I assume he is selling the Authentic shirt with no number (on the Sanfrecce page, the shirts with a blue box in the picture rather than a red box, "bango nashi") which is listed for 17,850.

21. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    ment the replica one which I see is still from 13.000 - 8.000

22. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    If you are talking about the children's sizes, then yes.

Anybody know what the chances of Fan Sokko/Seok Ho Hwang's playing a part at the Olympics?

23. leocal

leocal Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Fog City
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the home one i have for sale is authentic, hence the price. see pdf here, same price as their official store.
    http://7272design.com/item/sanfrecce_2012_homekit.pdf

24. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    He was a starter at their first match.

25. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Takahagi.. well, what a good player! I did notice him before, but this year is raising up his skills.