The Road to 2012 UEFA Euro: Poland/Ukraine

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You mean that WWE wrestler??

Sig move: The people's elbow right?

2. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yes the wrestler WHAT.

3. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ok, one question tho...

The Road to 2012 UEFA Euro, we got our ass beaten

Why this thread lol

4. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Just watch this vid and you'll understand haha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APH33kaFhKQ"]The Rock - Insulting Triple H before Fully Loaded - YouTube[/ame]

5. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ^lol, that guy is great

But I stopped watching WWE when i found out it was fake..that was 2 years ago..when I was 16 lmao

6. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    NeRm post that vid

7. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Aug 13, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    well it happend to me and my friends I suppose they did it because the french also have lilies as their symbol maybe thats why, but still a dick move. and what the ******** was that keeping french flags at our seats? haha all the bosnians threw the french flag from the pole/stick they were attached to and and put the bosnian flag on and then started to wave it hahahaha

8. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Aug 13, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    yes my bus was late as shit we waited maybe 3 hours or something for it to show up, was cold as hell outside too, when he arrived we found out he had hit another car that was parked somewhere and that he then tried with some kind of hit and run but the owner of the car he hit saw it all and caught him, haha funny as hell, haha and then on the way home there was a fight on the bus between the bus driver and some bhfanaticos haha

but our buss driver did not play ceca or some turbo music shit, we listened to Halid:D haha

9. Byronic

Byronic Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Copenhagen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Haha so we were in the other bus. Then your bus must be the other one, the one with some weird shit at the back, like it had been hit by a fooking truck or something.
    We almost beat the crap out of the organizer as we waited at some spot for god knows how long.

10. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Aug 13, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    yeah that was our bus, haha yeah the organization was really bad we always had these 30 minute long smoking breaks despite them always saying now there is going to be a 10 minute break and that break always lasted 30 minutes or more frustrating as hell

11. Blue Soldier

Blue Soldier Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I just wanted to say that I'm proud of the repka for fighting it out until the end. But, at the point where Portugal had four, I was thinking about leaving and no watching the game because it was so annoying to see the ball hit the back of our net. But, at least we've shown Europe what we can do, and next campaign they'll be watching out for us.

12. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Should we unsticky this thread or...