The Road to 2012 UEFA Euro: Poland/Ukraine

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eTbc5dgx7A"]Obracun Pepea i Dzeke (Dzeko psuje mater Pepeu) - YouTube[/ame]

Nema tu sta.. covjek spasava obraz Bosne i Hercegovine

2. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eTbc5dgx7A"]Obracun Pepea i Dzeke (Dzeko psuje mater Pepeu) - YouTube[/ame]

like a boss

3. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

Susic: Me gusta.

4. cfc_8

cfc_8 New Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Guys, did you really expect the ref was going to do well? Even though he wasn't against us at all (I still hate, you Mr. Stark, you motha********in' ********) he was a big factor why we were not playing our best football game we could've done.
    What makes me really freaking out is the fact that we should have been already qualified for the event if it wasn't for the ref. But will there ever be justice? I mean, this is the second time we were ********ed by the refs, we were so close to qualifying for the first time in our history but there's something we lack. Maybe money for the UEFA? Idk, it feels still ********ing unfair when you consider we should not have been playing these 2 matches against Portugal and instead be celebrating a whole year.

5. palynka

palynka Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Just spits in other players, kicks balls into the opposition fans and so on. Yeah, true gentleman.

6. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

We should have qualified in 2010, and this time too. Portugal is just a bad matchup for us. Not to mention the damn ref against France, that was just robbery.

7. SandzakZmaj

SandzakZmaj New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Anyone else still taking this really hard? I feel like my puppy just died....

8. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We should drop this thread tbh......

9. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    this was one hell of a campaign i still cant believe we beat belarus twice they were a strong side

10. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I haven't even watched it yet:( I was following the PBP here. It is on my DVR but I'm going to wait until I can drink before I watch it. Damn....I've only been following you guys for a couple of months and it feels like years....

11. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Thats what happens when you follow Bosnia. Now imagine that pain and multiply it times 20. Our campaign has ended on several occasions just by 1 goal. (Spain, Denmark, France, Serbia, etc).

Unluckiest team in the world.

12. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I heard they are gonna dig oil in Bosnia in 2013. This could be great for us, because we can now invest more money in football and improve our Premijer Liga. Better facilities, trainings, football stadiums, more scouts and thus more talents.

13. SandzakZmaj

SandzakZmaj New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I doubt they will spend that money on the football program

14. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    How much you wanna bet 95% of the profit from the oil will go straight in the pockets of the corporate barons in America?

Let's stay on-topic though lol.

15. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We'll be like small Saudi-Arabia, because they sold documents and stuff to Shell

Lmao, I imagine all kinda Balijuhs pretending to be famous Oil-sheiks lol

Anyway, you're right Zeljo. Let's stick to topic

16. tuzlaBIH

tuzlaBIH Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    So my dad was telling me that there is a lot of oil underneath the land that we own in Bosnia.

Now does that belong to the country or is it like here in the USA if it's on your land you are rich

If so I'll buy you all tickets to brazil if I become a rich oil tycoon hahahaha the dreams

17. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    We would, ovcourse, all now be in the high of our lives if Craig hadn't have screwed us over so badly. ********. :( :( :(

18. Mehmed

Mehmed Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I heard if we qualify for the WC they will make 6 stadiums either new or renovate the old once, and not only renovate a bit but make some of them like marakana. They would renovate them in Zenica, Banjaluka, Mostar and Sarajevo. May be couple more cities like Bihac or 2 in Sarajevo and 2 in Mostar.

Bosnia has many potential talents cuz almost every kid loves soccer ali mnogi nema uslova da kupi loptu a kamo da ide na trening. In my town there was a few kids who were real good at soccer, they outplayed adults who played for some local clubs but those kids now are construction workers, but if they had the means to train maybe some of them would be professionals now.

19. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Gdje si ovo cuo :rolleyes:

20. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Heads up guys, only way to go from here is forward. Here are some statistics to cheer you up;

Lets take a similar quality team (overall) to us such as Greece:

Since 1930, they have had 20 campaigns to qualify for the WC, they have been successful only 2 times, in 1994, and 2010, so only recently. Thats 2/20.

For the EC, since 1960, they are 4/14 and they became CHAMPIONS in 2004.

Since our first campaign ever (1998 WC), our team has had 4 full WC campaigns, and 4 full EC campaigns now, we are 0/4 in both.

Our time will come, this is only the beginning ;)

21. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  22. barbarezboss

barbarezboss Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Club:
    VfB Stuttgart
    Wow incredible video. Very motivational.

I think we should keep Safet Susic. I think the guy has learned a lot in the campaign and he will have the coaching experience and familiarity with the players to push us to WC 2014.

23. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    what happened between lulic and dzeko on sarajevox they were saying that they almost fought each other does anybody has a video

24. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The pitch was bad, it was a lob fest in Bosnia. Portugal moved the ball must better when in Lisbon. Our players did have lasers on their face, and our fans returned the gestured. On Ronaldo giving the middle finger, what would your reaction be?

Hes being slandered for no reason. After the Thailand Tsunami, he went invited a victim that found his jersey as the only piece of clothing to a Portugal match. Then paid for the kids education, and made a donation to a charity there. He went to go visit a kids dying wish in England, he took photo with Bosnias at the airport who had Real/Portugal jerseys (Despite the Nationalist Propaganda that was being created in Bosnia said). So have a read.

Hes actually a good human being, a bit of a child sometimes but hey.

You guys got a questionable PK, then the exact same handball PK on our side denied, and an offside goal. All from the same linesman I may add.

Portugal were the better futeboling nation for this tie. Its a shame because I like Bosnia, but some people here need to look at the game as a neutral, from a logical standpoint.

25. Byronic

Byronic Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Copenhagen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I feel the bickering should stop. The Portugal-Bosnia feud is unnecessary and usually stoked by bigotry, wounded feelings and immaturity.
    Considering the way we played and the way Portugal played on Tuesday, there is nothing to say except the better team won. On another day, with a different attitude and tactics, we could play for something, we failed, they excelled.
    On another note, the bigotry and national insults from each side are pathetic.
    Personally, I have a soft spot for Portugal, partially cuz I recognize a good deal of similarities between us - so all in all - puhleeze let's stop the petulant to-and-froing.