The Rivalry Thread - Messi scores two away goals

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by os_mutante, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Both have tasted world cup glory though. Eto'o only knows the taste of his tears. See here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ValQY5q-4"]YouTube - ‪Eto o Cry‬‏[/ame]

This expression is also called "oh my god, i gave birth to a cule" in Spain when young mothers see their child for the first time.

2. Barca1981

Barca1981 New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    yes he loves his country :D

how does that relate to how idiotic real madrid coaches were in not recognizing his talent? or in how he smashed real madrid to pieces before calling it a bastard before millions of tv viewers? :rolleyes:

truth is real madrid has always been etoo's little bitch. Here enjoy another fine Etoo goal. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR_PqpAGZUM"]YouTube - [/ame]

other than that try to stay on topic.. we dont do african cup of nations in here ;) for the cameroon or africa section, click on the following link: https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That shows the type of person he is and shows what type of person you are for calling that an achievement, hence why we didn't want to deal with such a person.

We recognized his talent, it was the fact that he was a super idiot that we also recognized, and this is what your fellow Cules have been highlighting this whole time. Just like your friend from the Barca board had to say:

Yeah, i noticed from Busquets' comments to Marcelo.

Also, great grammar. Were you raised on a pirate ship, or is the cursing what's currently hot with the Barcelona fans?

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    So you do agree a seal could do the job. God knows it'd have that shit cackling you call a language down.

5. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    You are an idiot.

Who am i kidding i can't be that self-conceited and condescending :(

6. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    3? are you counting Bojan too?

This whole scenario is funny since Im willing to bet that Madrid will sign Neymar somewhere around that amount.

7. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Isnt Alexis replacing Villa? Or are you getting him to sit on the bench?

8. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Well in the first year in the bench of course, plus to me he's more of a replacement to Pedro than anyone else.
    He'll alternate spots and Guardiola will keep rotating the whole squad to prevent fatigue/injuries.

9. Barca1981

Barca1981 New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    :D twist it all you like. real madrid coaches could not imagine what type of player he was about to become. They only saw it when he stuffed you with goals.

Etoo called the entire institution a bastard and he was spot on.

Yes, this is a Barcelona forum. For african news click on the link i posted.

go and delete some more threads like the nerd that you are. internet grammar police :D. your frustration grows more evident with each post. try and get it under control and post more football than personal remarks about me.

just another typical madridista teenage forum moderator. when cornered in a football debate they start with personal references.. first in a subtle way then it becomes about what type of person i am and where i learned my english.

seriously.. ********ing grow up already :)

10. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    4x4s, you got this guy real mad.

11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He sent me like 8 private messages yesterday, and even said "ok now stop replying", probably because he felt he was not going anywhere, and he wanted to feel like he was 'winning'. :D

12. Barca1981

Barca1981 New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    your buddy moderator is the one who sent me a scary internet infraction because i posted a facebook joke(which directs you to your own profile page) in the real madrid boards. funny thing is that i posted the same joke here and elsewhere but nobody else acted like a baby.

then he wouldnt stop sending me PM about it citing reasons such as :" its an old joke" as an excuse.

in fact we all know what happened... he clicked my link but it didnt take him to his own facebook page.. it took him to his hacked girlfriend's facebook page which he was probably reading right then. he got all pissy bec my link reminded him of his insecurities :D

1 more thing

Marcelo is not from africa you racist tool :rolleyes:

13. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    ^^ Putting the "irate" into "raised on a pirate ship".

14. Tribune

Tribune Member

Jun 18, 2006
    My bad. I had the impression that when Eto'o said he wanted to see his contract through, he also rejected a new deal.

If you say there aren't, fine, it's not something worth spending energy for. I was mistaken, so what about it?

15. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    The perfect striker for the system? Are you talking about Messi who's played CF the entire season and scored 53 goals? More than Eto'o ever scored in the same season for Madrid.

Yes replace Guardiola just like the comments that everyone said that put any forward with Xavi and Iniesta and they would score a ton. Ibrahimovic, one of the best in the world was a perfect example of that. :rolleyes:

Yeah, facts and complete reality go against you.

You might have a point if Barca has struggled since Eto'o left. They havent so why on earth are you people still bringing it up. Might as well start mentioning Mandril's retarded decision to get rid of Makelele. Since we're going back :rolleyes:.

16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This wasn't a topic about whether they struggled or not, it was a topic on how it had an impact on the clubs financial situation. It was, economically, on of the worst transfer deals in Barcelona history.

It was later turned into a discussion about how the sporting situation is much better as it is now, because everybody but the total idiots amongst idiots disagree with how bad of a deal it was.

17. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If we keep posting vids of Messi scoring against LPB will it get to 500 already?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fb9ihPh670"]YouTube - ‪Messi Goal v Real Madrid (1-1)‬‏[/ame]

18. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lulz

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ZO9YGn3-E"]YouTube - ‪Ronaldo's reaction to Messi 2nd goal vs Real Madrid‬‏[/ame]

19. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    There's only 7 posts left, not enough to posts all of Messi's goals against LPB. :p

Gago is too smart for LPB. They'll probably sell him soon.

20. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This ones funnier

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5xvbkvw_CU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5xvbkvw_CU[/ame]

21. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll see that and raise you a...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgkvfDQBp1g"]YouTube - ‪Ronaldo Misses Penalty Kick vs Barcelona 4/23/08‬‏[/ame]

22. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Is it treason if you're telling the truth?

Apparently Florentino cut off Gago's daily Kool-Aid supply before ending his contract. tsk tsk

Parting thoughts on this vintage edition of the Rivalry Thread:

The last few dozen pages of this thread have convinced me that 4x4s and YS are not human but in fact chatbots. They have presented no evidence otherwise. I think enough observers have noted that their responses are too often predictable and formulaic. These commentators' only mistake is assuming they are communicating with human beings rather than a rudimentary computer algorithm. By assigning them mod status Big Soccer is presumably doing secret beta testing for a software firm. I mean, what sentient being would voluntarily choose to moderate the LPB forum? It's an asylum for the delusionally insane in there. Frankly, I feel a bit of pity for those two robots, even if they are still incapable of feeling pain or empathy.

Hey, hopes up for version 2.0!

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I know you can't believe somebody that awesome would actually exist in real life, but i have to disappoint you. I know flaws are human, and i'm doing my best to show some. You and your fellow FC Blacknwhite fans are doing your best to show us the path of being 'human'.

24. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-vAZQYYUGw"]YouTube - ‪Lionel Messi Goal Barcelona vs Real Madrid 2010‬‏[/ame]

25. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ... annnnd we're done.

See you chatbots on the other side.