The Rivalry Thread: Last Chance Saloon edition

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by os_mutante, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Don't want to visit you babe!

2. palynka

palynka Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Wouldn't speak up? We spoke so much that now any Portuguese opinion on Mourinho/Ronaldo/Coentrao is instantly branded as a "fanboy opinion" by some there.

Delusion is a relatively powerful coping mechanism, but it's also a very unstable one.

Edit - Anyway, I'll try not to derail the thread anymore than it has been. The BS is just too mind-boggling not to answer sometimes.

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We need to spam this thread to bring the rivalry thread back to a forum where the bouncers do their job. No wonder this saloon is so filthy. You guys can ask maca how to run a proper establishment. His is back in business. :D

4. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Actually I was just pointing out how full of shit you are. "Simpletons" aren't capable of "epic posts" as you so eloquently put it.

5. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Only 45 messages left to move the rivalry thread back to our honorable establishment.

6. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He clearly does not support either Barça or Madrid. He insults all posters here and yet he has not been banned. C'mon Barça mods. Do your job.

7. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Lynne is the only one I've seen calling them on their BS. Some pop in and make comments here and there but to say "lookie here muthufukas." Ain't happening.

8. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    OS told me to bring it here fool.

9. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    No, Mysterious will rack up forty more posts easy...maybe even tonight. Let him stay :D

He was okay until he went batshit insane that day in the Ronaldo Thread.

10. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    What's with C. Ronaldo and driving girls insane??? :D

11. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    BTW, there's this misbelief that the Barca mods are the Nazi's while Madrids are so understanding of other viewpoints. I came in to the Leverkusen gameday thread talking cash shit about Messi and didn't get banned. I was told to bring it here. Anyway, have your rivavly thread.

Celito, where's your boy yonko? How come he doesn't post here.

12. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    You know I only did that to make a point right? I was totally cool until one too many troll/fanboi comments from everyone so I gave you a troll/fanboi. :D

13. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Sure, I know :rolleyes::p

14. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Last Chance Saloon is an equal opportunity establishment. Shit can be served to anyone.

15. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Celito can vouch for this (but probably won't.) I have argued Messi/Ronaldo in the beautiful game boards for years and never pulled any antics like that. I keep even tempered in debates.

Shay even said this much before I went on the Kamakazie mission. :D

However, a yellow was justified but 9q pulling out the ban was a wee much.

16. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Only thing I know is that you are rather biased towards Ronaldo and pretty unapologetic in doing so.

17. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    At least I have something.

The big accomplishment was still getting the result even after the official took away a goal.

Not making bullshit excuses, you could learn from that.

18. Don Nino El Dios

Don Nino El Dios Proud to be White

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since neither Real Madrid or Barcelona are playing any La Liga matches today nor tomorrow, you can stop wondering. You dipshit. :rolleyes:

BTW, he was alluding to the fact that we all have repeated, intimate, passionate encounters with your mother, inswinger. Just making sure this was clear to you, because it's an important thing to consider.

That said, she does really enjoy a well delivered "inswinger" by the way. :p

What a classy legend Raul is, visiting the traveling-retarded-midget troupe while they're in town in coordination with "Make A Wish Foundation." He continues to make all of us Madridistas proud. I'm sure it was a extra "special" moment for your boys wearing the azulgrana when el Gran Capitan walked into the locker room.

Even Puyol knows you lyin', OS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk8JNcsCUng"]0-0 ROBBEN vs CASILLAS 61' Spain España vs Netherlands Holland Países Bajos Espagne ??? Iran - YouTube[/ame]

19. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpbAUjk5tHE"]Crackovia {RUS SUB} - Mourinho's excuses machine (all for Barca).mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

ha ha

20. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    "Unapologetic" is a strange word choice but since you decided to use it when are you going to apologize for being bias towards alll things Messi?

See if this is correct ok?

You are still unapologetic for being a Brazilian Messi lover. :p.........

Finally, you have jumped into every argument I've had in the last year or so with all the other Messi nuthuggers on the Beautiful Game boards so it strikes me as odd that you have no clue that I don't ubertroll a thread to its death and that I keep even keel. Stalker turned amnesia sufferer. lol

21. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    WOW !!! Somebody finally got it !

Now on to the next lesson ... Sarcasm ...

Seriously ... I couldn't write this better myself ...

22. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Exactly ... I am not biased since I am Brazilian. I have plenty of reasons to not like him. Speaks for itself.

23. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    You need to grab a seat at the front of the class for this one.

24. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    \

You guys are given penalties, but the world player of the year just doesn't convert them.

Because he has missed penalty kicks, you guys have lost or drawn. Guess hypocrisy trickles down from coach to fans and there is plenty to trickle.

25. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Only shit we agree on.