The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Phoenix Rising, Sep 3, 2015.

1. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Joachim Löw is also a possibility after the world cup. I don't know if pochettino is available, but I think he is the best we can get. I can't think of anyone else right now.

2. ahnaf

ahnaf Member+

Jun 9, 2013
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bangladesh
    Caught me by surprise.

3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I prefer Poch. Not really impressed by Low. Argentina struggled to create throught KO and in the final they had easy chances. He always lose unexpectedly like to Italy and France in Euros.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Löw extended his contract and is completely unqualified for the position. For me it's either Guti or Pochettino.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Wow. All the evil wishes upon Zidane attacking him for not being perfect.

Building pressure to an unsustainable magnitude. I went from disliking those posters to pure hatred. The specific one who was bashing Zidane at every moment demanding Pooch, Conte or anyone else knows exactly who I'm speaking to.

I am just angered right now. We can't even keep good things because shitty media and a pocket of Madrid hating "madridistas".

AriGold repped this.
  6. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pochettino would be my first choice. I like Guti, but I think it's too soon for him (I'd let him coach Castilla next season).

7. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Lopetegui?

9Qui repped this.
  8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Yeah I've thought about that too, but that means you're waiting until after the WC and I'm not sure the club wants to do that given that it wants to conduct it's transfer business with the coach in mind.

9Qui repped this.
  9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Was sacked by Porto. I think he will stay with Spain NT.

10. Estel

Estel Member+

May 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  11. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    1002544870752505857 is not a valid tweet id

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    RM Legends vs Arsenal Legends going on.

Raul scored a classic header.

Live on RMTV.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Deep Pal, rhexis07, ahnaf and 10 others repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Deep Pal, ahnaf, Shay Z and 8 others repped this.
  15. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Anyone wanting to watch the legends game vs Arsenal legends Live, here's the link:

16. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Zidane should’ve played that match.

libertao repped this.
  17. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The wound of him leaving so unexpectedly needs a bit of time to heal. Watching him play would only break a lot of our hearts because we expected him to still be our manager. He'll probably join a legends game in the near future. Right now his mind is on becoming the manager of the French National team.

He's already a legend as a player and a manager for club. He's trying to be both for his country. That will all get thrown out the window if France wins it all in Russia though. Because they wouldn't be in a rush to get rid of Deschamps after that.

Here's something interesting, if France fails to win it all in Russia and Deschamps gets ousted, Zidane is the favorite to become France's manager. If that happens, imagine Karim Benzema being in the national team again...hmmm.

18. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't think he would want to play. I think he cleaned up office the same day he quit and don't want to come near the club for now.

19. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Goodbyes are never easy and finding a decent coach will be hard. But I think it's a natural end to a cycle.

These players are aging and won everything. New energy is welcome. It's heart-breaking to see the end of the ZZ era but it could a blessing in this disguise.

My only worry is us getting a mediocre coach like Benitez. People are even bringing up Míchel's name. Jesus!

If CR and Bale are sad and want to leave, I say fine by me. RM must always be bigger than its players. If it's hard to get guys like Neymar or Lewa, let's just make it as hard and expensive for other teams to get our stars.

As crazy as it sounds, I'd give Guti the job if we can't get either Pocchetino or Allegri. He's a true madridista, has been working in the club for some years and seems to understand Madrid better than our options. Could even be the next ZZ!

20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Deep Pal, S1na and natenate101 repped this.
  21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    yoanaidarov repped this.
  22. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Coffers looking good

Deep Pal and yoanaidarov repped this.
  23. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    15 assist providers
    Fifteen players from the Real Madrid squad gave assists last season. Lucas Vázquez (11), Marcelo(10) and Benzema (9) were the next ones who contributed the most. Cristiano Ronaldo, Kroos, Modric and Asensio set up 7 goals each, while Isco, Bale and Carvajal set up 6. The list is completed by Casemiro (3), Mayoral (3), Theo (2), Achraf (1) and Kovacic (1).

24. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    So Lucas V is now our assist king
    Good stuff :inlove:

Deep Pal repped this.
  25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Real Madrid will play their first preseason game on July 28 in Puebla, Mexico

Mexican side, Puebla, will be Real Madrid's first pre-season opponents on July 28.

The club had planned the game for early August but there has been a change of plans at the last minute.

Now, the players will start preseason in the facilities of Valdebebas and will travel a few days later.

This decision was one of the first concessions for Julen Lopetegui, the new Real coach, since he hoped to have the first test for his new team relatively quickly and to then be able to carry out more training sessions in Madrid .

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/06/14/5b223265ca4741807c8b45fd.html

Deep Pal and Zidane05 repped this.