The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Phoenix Rising, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'd start one of them and have other on the bench.

3. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    yes. one on bench with Bale, very good options for the coach.

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Easy decision.

Casemiro, Kovacic and Modric
    Isco

Zidane can choose between Bale and Benzema to join Cristiano.

Bear Crotch and Zidane05 repped this.
  5. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    "Basically not remembering" is euphenism for false testimony under oath. It is purely the question of the law. And it seems he broke it. Considering we are talking about Mamić who is a piece of shit criminal who benefited from, it makes even worse. I am disapointed by Luka.

6. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    I am disappointed in people here, but then again I see what happens in this country and ask myself why am I disappointed.

Mamic could have been sent to jail 10 times by now by the worst prosecutors in the world because all the criminal activities he did are not covered at all. He doesn't even try to mask it. Why? Because the government is allowing him to do what he wants and in return he finances the party in power with some of that money.

People are angry at some footballer because he didn't testify against Mamic but not at the government that is allowing Mamic to do what he does. These people are complete retards. 1/3 of Croats are bitter idiots, 1/3 are voting for HDZ and 1/3 just don't care.
    Modric is completely irrelevant in this topic, but all of this is a good thing for government because it makes it look like Modric is the one to blame for Mamic not being convicted. You couldn't make this shit up.

7. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Croatia is a Banana Republic who is run by some of the most corrupt politicians in the world. I know it's corrupt in every country especially football but i don't think i have ever seen what goes on in Croatian football in another footballing country. I have not been in Croatia in a while but i still talk to friends and family on a regular basis. It's sad that more then half the country does not even care about the national team anymore when years ago the country stopped when the national team played.

8. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #1383 janos audron, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    You are spewing contraditory non-sense. Of course Modrić matters considering he is a witness whose testimony would present a massive legal liability for Mamić. This should be even more imperative considering Mamić has massive protection from highly corrupt political environment in Croatia. Secondly, your claim about people not being angry at the government is pure BS. In reality it is the opposite considering political situation in Croatia is highly intense.

It seems that you fall under that 1/3 who just don`t care, considering you are inventing apologetics for Modrić whose legal problems ironically represent liability for Mamić. Bear in mind, i am one of the biggest fans of Modrić out here.

9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I’ll be the only one but I want Toni playing at PSG, we need his control in the middle of the park, I like Kova be he just does not possess the same control or discipline, we need to control the midfield

10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I want him as well but for me it's better he comes on against tired bodies than getting pushed and worn out early from the beginning.

Depending on if we're chasing the match or defending or lead, I'd bring him on to shift to 442.

11. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Believe me there far more worse people in Croatian football then Luka Modric. Did Luka make a mistake for not telling the truth about Mamic in court probably but do i blame him absolutely not. Mamic can't probably do anything to Luka now as he has threatened players in the past but then again without Mamic there probably is no Luka Modric playing on Real Madrid today. That is a FACT.

12. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Without any doubt there are many worse people than Luka Modrić in general. Explain to me how does the latter mitigate Luka Modrić from the law considering he broke it - allegedly?

Amazing honestly. People complain about corruption, but in next moment they are willing to disregard the law because different reasons. Which is de facto and de jure corruption.

But, thanks anyway you made me laugh. Maybe next time when police officer stops me for speeding i will use your line and say:" hey police officer, there are far worse drivers out there than me who speed even more!"

13. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Ok answer this for me then. Does Luka Modric have a career without Mamic?

14. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Does the answer solve the question of criminality defined by law?

15. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Lol so you refuse to answer which basically proves my point. Yes Luka is a criminal just like all those baseball players who lied under oath when testifying about whether they used steroids. Luka I'm sure would have made a fine bartender instead.

16. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #1391 janos audron, Mar 4, 2018
    It proves how moronic your post is. "Creating Modrić" does not exempt Modrić from the law. You could argue about ethics. For example Mamić created Modrić and the latter returned the favor. But even in such case your argument would collapse considering Mamić is basically a mobster who exploited players for self interest among many things.

17. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    So why don't answer the question then? Is it maybe because you know I'm right. I'm done with you now fark off Commie.

18. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012

This is no place to talk politics and I'm not the type to go into long debates on a forum anyway (no matter the subject), so let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

19. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Considering his quality, i think Luka Modrić would have a career without Mamić. Not that it matters considering it does not affect the law.

Commie? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

20. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    If you were from Croatia like I am you would know that without Mamic Modric never would have had a professional career. I have a bit more insight as I am from Dalmatia just like Luka is. As for law I already said Luka did break the law more then likely but the culprit here is Mamic now matter how you want to spin it. It's funny in Spain they treat Modric like an icon but in Croatia they treat him like he is the biggest piece of garbage in the world.

21. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #1396 janos audron, Mar 4, 2018
    False equivalence. Hyperbole. What else? Oh yes, if i extend my legs i am literally in Croatia while half of my family are Croats. You fckin donkey!

I am done.

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nobody cares about this topic other than the locals.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  23. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Goodbye Commie

24. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    You are right I won't bring it up anymore

25. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wanted to commend our physio team,doctors etc. Currently we have the full squad. I came to write this after checking Crystal Palace - Man. Utd on livescores:
    [​IMG]