The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Phoenix Rising, Sep 3, 2015.

1. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I pre-registered for the Santa Clara game today. Don't know if you can hang with my drinking though :p

2. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Pre-registered? Where?

3. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not gonna get trashed by any means, but I'm down to have a drink with a fellow BS Madrid supporter!

Eddie and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  4. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm definitely down! Will have to make sort of plan as the day gets closer.

5. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So you first go to the website: http://www.internationalchampionscup.com/

Click get tickets button, and then it will have you sign up with your email to "pre-register", hopefully it will actually send out an alert for early ticket access as the day gets closer. Still 4 months away so the tickets are not on sale.

[​IMG]

Shay Z repped this.
  6. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    MerlinRM, Crimson, Zidane05 and 2 others repped this.
  7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Awesome, thanks.

hala_madrid722 repped this.
  8. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    haha that's pretty hilarious, it's so rare for it to snow in Madrid itself O.O

Bayern posted this:

Leganes:

And of course our lovely Englishman

hala_madrid722 and CR7PT repped this.
  9. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    In a major financial move, Real Madrid have reached an agreement with Telefonica for the upcoming two years.

The announcement is set to take place on Thursday and will be headlined by Jose Maria Alvarez-Pallete, president of the Spanish telephone company, and Florentino Perez, president of the reigning Champions League winners.

Telefonica will offer WiFi at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu and will launch a Madrid-themed application, as well as sponsoring both the football and basketball squads.

However, this does not mean Los Blancos have terminated their relationship with Fly Emirates.

Far from it actually, as the Dubai-based airline is going to pay almost 50 million per season to remain the primary jersey sponsor.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/03/29/58db942a46163fdd728b4569.html

10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  11. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Manchester United fear David de Gea will leave this summer as they look to Serie A for goalkeeping replacements

Inter’s Samir Handanovic is currently the leading candidate to replace the Spaniard with Milan’s highly-rated 18-year-old Gianluigi Donnarumma also an option.

De Gea’s situation is different, given that it is known he and girlfriend Edurne Garcia have long wanted to return to his home city, with United having sanctioned a sale in 2015 only for it to infamously fall down due to administrative issues at the last minute.

United midfielder Ander Herrera cast further doubt on De Gea’s Old Trafford future last week, when asked the situation while on international duty with Spain.

“It’s difficult for him [De Gea] to one day be at one place, and then to be at another the next,” Herrera said.

“He learned a lot from this. It has made him more mature. I want him to be the one defending Manchester United’s goal.

“Hopefully it will be like that, but anything can happen in football.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...igi-donnarumma-samir-handanovic-a7655821.html

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Ahmadi8 and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Ahmadi8 repped this.
  14. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Nacho fastest playet this season

IMG_20170331_170258.jpg

Crimson and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  15. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'll be at that game, too! :D

16. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    lol Benzema.

Also who is that Concentrao guy?

Digital, Doni, Ahmadi8 and 1 other person repped this.
  17. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He wasn't even fit for a photoshoot so they had to pick something from the archive. Also that Benzema's "I'm gonna stay behind and linkup play". :thumbsup:

MerlinRM, Digital, janos audron and 2 others repped this.
  18. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    El Diario reporting that Florentino has apparently paid 300k to a "fake news" site to clean our clubs AND pressure the coach. He was called as a witness where he said that he had indeed paid for the services of the guy running the site, Alejandro de Pedro, (and apparently many other similar sites). From what i understand he said he only gave him exclusives and not anything else but i believe there's evidence that says he used the site to "pressure" Carlo to play Bale.

The website was called diario-bernabeu.com. Honestly, i've never heard of it let alone read it. Has anyone checked it out before?

This was all as a part of a bigger operation called "Operacion Punica" in Spain.

It's a shame if true, i don't necessarily love Perez, he had his ups and downs, but it would be a shame if he left the club like this.

Sources:

http://www.eldiario.es/politica/con...o-Perez-Real-Madrid_0_627138361.html#mensajes

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/03...0.html?id_externo_rsoc=CM_ES_TW_Th_20_51_none

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #844 4x4s, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017

The interesting part is that apparently "Florentino tells people who to play", but the report and the emails show that the guy suggested to Florentino that he would ask Ancelotti about Bale at the press conference, and Florentino said "good".

I doubt this will bring Florentino down, but it does open the door into how the club, and many other clubs are managed.

the idea that Florentino pressures people directly into doing something is bullshit, but this is how you buy exclusives in press work. When Morata's "i want to play, or leave" comments came out earlier this year, you could tell the news was planted by Morata himself, his father is a personal friend of the guy that reported it. Pretty much the same thing Florentino does/did.

Eddie repped this.
  20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Ancelotti rubbished it.

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There are emails that suggest that Florentino was fine with Ancelotti getting grilled at press conferences when it came to questions about Bale though.

Also emails that corrected the site when it came to reports about Isco. The website seems inactive for about a year now.

22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    General consensus was that Flo and Carlo had no communication towards the end of the second season. Guess it started with the slump and the controversies after 4-0 loss to Atletico about Ron's birthday party and stuff. Flo thought he was too easy on players and training was easy. Hence went for tough master Benitez which was a blunder move as he's a poor man manger. Perez was in good terms with Carlo since 2006 so it's surprising how the relationship got deteriorated. Even the decision to let him go was conveyed through Bronzetti.

23. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Bale wasn't happy about being isolated on the right and even his agent made public comments then. Carlo retorted publicly too. So it wasn't a surprise. Flo is known to chose players side. Lopez Caro was pissed about R9 going to president's office to complain about the coach. Flo later admitted the downfall started with him being too close to players. Now there's a distance but he doesn't want his big signings unhappy still.

24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I used to visit Diario-Bernabeu btw. It was a RM exclusive site just like defensacentral, bernabeu digital etc. Wonder if elbernabeu.com is ran by the same team. These are basically like fan websites.

And I don't think this would have any effect on Perez' presidency. Only AS seem to be giving it any attention and they have anti-Perez articles or interviews so often that no one takes it seriously anymore. Carlo is long gone and fans would care only if there are issues with Perez and ZZ and we end up trophyless.

MerlinRM repped this.
  25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Relano is activelly mad about Raul returning, even said something along the lines that him working with Perez would tarnish his legacy. I admire how much sh*t Raul had to take from journalists and he never responded.

Saeta Rubia repped this.