The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    At least Juventus has 9 meaningful Italian born players while Roma only has three which is sad.

2. DNA Gobbo

DNA Gobbo Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

[​IMG]

3. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
  4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Consider the source. A management team making death threats? Rayoily is nuts. I don't believe it, but if there was proof that this is true, then the club deserves to lose him, and the director shoulder be fired. Somehow, I really doubt it.

Threatening not to play him is par for the course but...

This is all that makes immediate sense to me from that article:

The suggestion of 'mobbing' could be very relevant, as it can be used to terminate a contract or take legal action against a club.

That's Ray Oily's attempted way out.

St. Michael's Sword and phat repped this.
  5. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Not disputing that, but the way the fans went after MdS and his car and now the treatment of Donna at a Euro game is getting Milan fans closer to the mob antics of Inter and Nipoli.

This would bother me if I was a Milanista. I expect better of them cause I don't put Milan in that class of fan. But if this keeps up....

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You can't control all of them. There's always going to be a contingent of idiot fans. Mino thought he'd gain leverage by waiting till after the U21 and trolling management by demanding a €10m release if Milan didn't make CL next year. Management gave them the deadline 2 months ago. When Gigio didn't show with Mino on deadline day, Fassone wasted no time announcing he doesn't want to sign and went to work looking for a replacement. Mino has to save face because his antics have cost guys client so he's clearly exaggerating the "mobbing" situation.

St. Michael's Sword repped this.
  7. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Milan is the mafia. Always has been. Just that now Silvio is not around to shut them up.

8. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
  9. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    Is it true that the owners of Fiorentina are selling all their talent to get back they paid for buying the club because they are selling the team.

I have heard that the Della Valle brothers just bought the club because they wanted to use it as leverage for their realty business, they wanted to get construction work for adjacent buildings in the area while promising a stadium that would never be built... but they wanted to use this as leverage for getting work around the area.

I hear they are in a pissing match with Cavalli and that some dude online posted a bunch of shit talking and airing our dirty laundry...

This info came from Italians on a 4chan thread.

10. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Fiorentina will be an embarrassing team next season, mark my words. Selling Bernardeschi, and probably Valero. And Chiesa as well likely next season if not this season. And I am hearing rumors about Kalinic going too. LOL Fiorentina will finish 13th place at best. At worst, could be fighting for relegation.

St. Michael's Sword repped this.
  11. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    yes but why are they doing it

12. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I am not 100% sure, but Nicky has told me before that he thinks because they are trying to get a whole new Stadium, and they are trying to have as much $$$ as possible to be able to pay and afford the new stadium. I must say though that it is extremely stupid. What good is a new stadium if the club isn't even gonna be serious? Where on earth do they expect to get the money from the rebuild the team after that? I literally think they are stupid. Honestly the club has been extremely stupid since the sacking of Montella. The reason why Montella was even sacked was because he was complaining and getting vocal about the club not spending and how the club was selling. Whatever those club owners have in mind, they are idiots and destroying the whole club. I feel sorry for all Fiorentina fans, and should probably start finding another club, because with us dominating and reinforcing well, Roma and Napoli improving, Milan and Inter with new owners spending huge, Sassuolo and Atalanta working their guts off to develop young players and invest in youth, and Lazio and Torino fighting for their lives to be in Europe, Fiorentina is going nowhere with the state they are in, and will be humiliated.

13. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I also must mention regarding Fiorentina that they higher Poli? Seriously? A manager who has been sacked from 2 other Serie A clubs in 2 consecutive seasons, and both clubs that he was in charge of arguably had a squad that was a step up from Fiorentina last season, and with all the talented players going elsewhere they are even worse. Not to insult any Fiorentina fan, but literally Fiorentina has the stupidest club management I have ever seen. Fiorentina Fans themselves will probably start saying this soon if they haven't already.

14. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Have to say I liked the look of a couple of Milan's new signings in their loss to Dortmund yesterday. If Montella can find a way to mold them into a team, they will be much better than they have been since max was fired.

15. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So Morata chose Chelsea over Milan because he was thinking of the Juve family and fans when making the decision. That kid has more respect for us than some. I wish we could have kept him. I wish him well at Chelsea.

16. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Same. I think of all the players that have left or been sold by the club during the Angelina/Marotta era, Morata is the one I most wish we had kept.

I miss him much more than I do others, like Pogba.

17. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    The fool should have insisted on staying.

18. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Juve wouldn't have paid the price for him that they did. Simple as that.

19. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    It was a disguised loan but if Morata insisted on staying, he could have. Real Madrid could not have forced the player without bringing attention to itself and Juve for the false arrangement.

20. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you have anything to back this up?

21. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    It is the case with any transfer. What was divulged was that Real Madrid transferred Morata to Juve with a buy back option. That was the agreement between the clubs. The player was fully transferred to Juve. As is the case with any player, he is not obligated to accept a transfer or in this case, the buy back. The story we got was that Morata had no choice. That is bullshit because then it meant that he was not fully registered with Juve and the FIGC. If there was an agreement by the player to return to Real Madrid, then it was against FIFA regulations concerning transfers. Either the player is transferred or he is on loan. If on loan, he is obligated to return to the original club. If he is transferred, he is not. So if Morata wanted to, he could have insisted staying with Juve. If all of the details were to come out about the transaction, then it definitely violated FIFA rules. Since Morata accepted the transfer back, everything was swept under the rug.

22. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When he signs the contract there are stipulations within it regarding his transfer, you don't think they take that into consideration?

23. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOOOOOOOOOL

Leonardo Bonucci and Lucas Biglia are out of Milan's upcoming Europa League matches because Milan won't get bank bonds until Aug 11th for their transfer fees. If they fail to get the the players must return to the teams they transferred from (although this is very, very improbable).

Falc repped this.
  24. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    And some think that Marotta is not a good negotiator.

25. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Not a big deal, they have the funds as shown already. Laughable that the press even mentions this, but its par for the course with "journalism" these days