The Other Juve related news discussion thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by 1251alex, Jan 20, 2011.

1. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  2. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's all about the branding and partnership deals...

[​IMG]

3. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Juve and Adidas have extended their kit deal until 2027. The new deal will start in the 19/20 season with a fixed minimum payment of €408 million over 8 years. That's at least €51 million a year, up from the current €23 million a year.

Adidas also announced that they will be paying Juve a bonus of €15 million, which will be paid to Juve before Dec 31st.

4. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Christ, this league would be nothing without us. It's getting to the point where humiliating being trapped amongst these second-rate nobodies.

phat repped this.
  5. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Super League.

phat repped this.
  6. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I mean, serious question but what other options do we have?

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What a snob you are.

8. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    No, I'm not. The only thing that matters to me is my club's trophy room.

"Snob" doesn't even come close to express the contempt I have for being stuck with this league of losers and their peasant supporters. A plague on all your houses.

But at least I'm honest about it.

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Boy I hope your family comes from up North from some big city. At least then id understand this type of mentality.

I for one rather not see Serie A become like the Scottish Premier League. My club is run properly and buys and sells players within it's means. Is my club president a buffoon ? Yes he completely is but he can run a club in a financially sound way. A way that I hope will bring us great success down the road.

You can keep your Agnelli money and your glory hunting fans.

10. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A club that plays on that shithole known as the San Paolo is not a club that’s ran properly.

scirea6 and juveeer repped this.
  11. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Serie A sealed its fate in 2006 when it tried to bury Juventus alive. Until the two titles are returned properly and at minimum an apology is rendered for the illegal actions took against the club, Serie A shall stay cursed.

juveeer repped this.
  12. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Because most of us here weren't around during the relegation and the pathetic years that followed, right?

Serie A is only becoming like the Scottish Premier League because you have one exceptionally run club and no one else that even comes close to its level. Do you honestly believe that Juve were in a better spot than say Inter or Roma were in 2006? You can hate Juve all you like but you're only deluding yourself if you can't admit that they are where they are now due to leadership and management that your clubs can only dream of.

scirea6, phat and juveeer repped this.
  13. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006

We WILL, thank you very much.

scirea6 repped this.
  14. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    The rest of Serie A should be emulating Juve, not cursing them.

Agnelli has provided a blue print for all to follow.

scirea6 and phat repped this.
  15. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's easier and more profitable to buy and sell players.

16. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Um, newsflash: not a single member of my family is from Italy. I started supporting Juve long before the transfer of Roberto Baggio.

And another newsflash: my club is also run within its own means at well. The fact that our means far outstrip the rest of Italy is just tough shit for the rest of you, because that's how life goes sometimes.

Don't like it? Then find another club to support.

juveeer repped this.
  17. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Its not that I dont like it. I know juve has always had the means from the very start of its history. Juve has always been an easy club to support regardless of when you or anyone else has started to support Juve.

Anyways Fiat through Italy overboard it is only a matter of time till their club does the same. Which in my opinion cant happen soon enough if there elitists like yourself who support Juve.

18. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nonsense.

You can't wait for that to happen because then that perennial (and provincial) mediocrity you call a football club will finally be able to win something, you know, like a trophy.

The rest of it is only secondary, even if you try to pretend it's not.

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If I cared about winning trophies every year id be a fan of a different team right now.

Cheering for an underdog will forever be more meaningful. David and Goliath isnt remembered for everyone thinking David was going to win the battle.

Anyways im ending this here my issue was more with your boorish snobbishness anyways.

20. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    First, where is the family from? Second, what appealed to you to follow Juve?

21. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yeah but at least David won something.

And everyone wants their club to win something. It's just that when your club can't, you pretend you support it for something else.

scirea6, juveeer and Falc repped this.
  22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Milan fans right now are supporting Milan for historical reasons.

23. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    How you can root for an embare-ass-ment like ADL is beyond me.

One of the problems with Serie A is there are too many ADL's running and owning clubs in the league.

They are "colorful", maybe, but that is another word for eccentric ego maniac.

Mr. Bunga Bunga could get away with it cause he ran the country. All ADL can run is his big fat mouth.

24. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You mean they can't be supporting Milan for the same stupid reason that you suggest you're supporting Napoli, the "underdog" theory? See how stupid that sounds? And if your newest theory has some truth, at least we have some history. What have you got?

juveeer and scirea6 repped this.