The Other Juve related news discussion thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by 1251alex, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So, were you there to see what happened?

gumbacicc repped this.
  2. turco3

turco3 Member

Jul 23, 2006
    Come on now, it’s a closed case at this point. #metoo this and that.

Funny enough, friend is hooking up with some pazzo girl. She like the pretend rape and rough sex and playfully threatens she’ll “#metoo” him like Stormy.

Point is, there are reports she went along with it. Is it possible she’s having late regrets OR looking to cash in?

3. iggymcfly

iggymcfly Member

Jun 20, 2014
    The leaked questionnaire from Ronaldo’s lawyers has Ronaldo himself admitting that she was begging him to stop the whole time and he just kept going anyway and that she was upset with him not for being rough but for him forcing her immediately afterward. She also went and did a rape kit that morning which found evidence of bruising and laceration on her rectum. Have you guys ********ed a girl in the ass before? It’s a delicate process. I’ve certainly never bruised a girl’s asshole doing it.

But I suppose the most likely thing is that on their first meeting they negotiated out some crazy consensual non-consent thing where she wanted him to pound her ass so hard that she was injured, and then made a false rape claim, and then let it go for 9 years until someone independently made up a fake document with Ronaldo confessing that perfectly fit her story that was good enough to fool Der Spiegel. Then after refusing to speak with them for 6 months, she finally took advantage of that to put forth a second false claim. That’s way more likely than you know the simple story that he just raped her.

4. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You continue to rely on this leaked document as if it real. If it is an attorney-client work product, it is not admissible, which is the only questionnaire that would fit any such description. As for her lacerations, it may be possible that it started consensual and she did not like it.

gumbacicc repped this.
  5. iggymcfly

iggymcfly Member

Jun 20, 2014
    I usually am the one giving the benefit of the doubt to the accused on this kind of issue. I thought the Ezekiel Elliott thing was 100% bullshit. I became a fan of Kobe because I felt sorry for him after what looked like pretty specious allegations. I became a fan of Michael Vick after the dogfighting conviction. I saw a documentary on Mike Tyson that made me think his rape conviction had a good likelihood of being bullshit. I defended both Ronaldo and Messi on the tax charges. But in this case there’s just too much evidence for me not to be convinced. I’d compare it to the Aaron Hernandez case. He’s just obviously guilty.

6. iggymcfly

iggymcfly Member

Jun 20, 2014
    I’m not saying it should be admissible in court or that he doesn’t deserve a fair trial without it present. I’m just saying that if we’re trying to figure out what happened as outside observers, it certainly makes it much, much more likely that he’s guilty, especially when a trusted news source that’s examined it in detail finds it genuine enough to risk multi-million dollar libel suits if they’re wrong.

7. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Good luck to Ronaldo once he is charged by a Clark County Democrat DA who is going to put him in jail for the rest of his life. He is so screwed but I don't have any sympathy for him. In fact I'd liked to punch him in face for dragging Juventus name into the mud and costing the club major money.

iggymcfly repped this.
  8. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    the idiocy and hyperbole in this thread is ********ing pathetic. Prove to the world that Ronaldo is guilty then we'll talk, until then everyone should just shut their mouth

phat, scirea6 and gumbacicc repped this.
  9. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    #2284 juveeer, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    You'd better send one to Ronaldo also.

This actually makes some sense. Perez has to protect himself from the fallout at Madrid if they are a bust this year and Ronaldo takes us to glory.

You know they have access to all kinds of stuff on all of their players and IF they want to take one of them out, or tarnish his rep, they can do it with strategic ""leaks".

So keep your cap and maybe take the blinders off of it. You just may be able to see a little bit further around the corners if you do:

https://www.football-italia.net/128954/does-ronaldo-fear-madrid-plot

phat repped this.
  10. iggymcfly

iggymcfly Member

Jun 20, 2014
    That doesn’t make any sense. This story was already starting to come out during the Champions League last spring. It couldn’t have come from Perez. If anything, Real Madrid probably realized that there was a strong danger that Ronaldo was about to become a liability, and that’s why they sold him on the cheap.

11. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    This is a 9 year old case. She took $375,000 to make it go away.

Now, all of a sudden AFTER he leaves Madrid, this stuff is leaked to a German magazine?

Why now? Why There? Where did the "leak" come from?

Look. There has to be something there. He paid her a lot of money. But....she agreed to take it and go on her way. And all of a sudden, mere months after he leaves Madrid, this resurfaces.

If this doesn't make you ask some questions, I don't know what to tell you.

So far, we haven't seen any case being filed against Ronaldo from the Vegas po-pos. Let's see where this goes before we blow a gasket.

phat repped this.
  12. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Take off your Madrid glasses.

This has been around for 9 years. Why NOW?

13. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    If you read above, you will understand my view on this. I am no Ronaldo apologist.

But, did you see the BAC reading to determine how much she had consumed? Did you hear from the toxicologist who examined all the evidence regard alcohol consumption that day? Did you view any medical exam that confirmed the sexual penetration? Did you speak with the doctor who performed the exam? Do you have any affidavit or sworn testimony wherein Ronaldo makes admissions about nonconsensual sexual relations with this woman? You get it.

Just like you are critiquing those quick to defend Ronaldo, you are convicting him without having all the facts and evidence.

phat and Falc repped this.
  14. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    LOL, "evidence". You literally have not relied on one thing that would be admissible as evidence in a court of law to come to your conclusion.

phat and Falc repped this.
  15. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    All we have is a civil law suit that makes certain claims in its complaint and the lawyer who made allegations through media. Asking the Las Vegas authorities to reopen the investigation is to put pressure on the civil suit. Let's not kid ourselves that this is nothing more than about money.

phat repped this.
  16. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    La Repubblica has its theory. Pass around the tin foil ....

https://www.football-italia.net/128954/does-ronaldo-fear-madrid-plot

phat repped this.
  17. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    It will be about more than that if something is uncovered in the reopened criminal investigation.

18. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We'll see who has the better lawyers but Ronaldo is in good hands with Oscar Goodman's old partner.

19. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Likely there will be a settlement to make this go away. The criminal case will be very difficult to prove. While she went to a hospital and submitted to a rape case, she did not reveal where it took place. The fact that they were not alone in the suite, that her friend supposedly was in the jacuzzi leaves some questions. But her aim and that of her attorney is money that is being fueled by the Me Too Movement.

20. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, that was a great article by them. Sponsors running from him, lol, he hasn’t lost one sponsor. I always knew Italians have some of the wildest conspiracy theories, but now they’re going to the extreme.

Real didn’t leak anything to Der Spiegel, they had the documents almost two years ago, when it was first leaked. This isn’t new, it’s been discussed before. The only thing new here is what the girl is doing.

And again, for those that can’t fully comprehend my words, i’m not saying that he’s guilty and should be bounced from Juve. Quite the opposite, I’m just taking the wait and see approach. If anything comes out from it, so be it. If not, move along.

21. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #2296 phat, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    I've always been turned down. Something about it being too big.

22. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    juveeer repped this.
  23. cizko

cizko Member

Juve
    Italy
    Jul 14, 2017
    Well, according to Guillem Balague only Juventus put forth an official offer for Ronaldo.

24. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    This is all I have to say about this whole thing

phat repped this.