the official UEFA Euro 2012 Cup thread [June 8 - July 1]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Hecho en Chivas, Jun 7, 2012.

1. GiLDRiSTA

GiLDRiSTA Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    To finish off my thought...

People who OVERglorify Europe/European culture are ghey as fvck. The sad part is you hear it all the time. A prime example is that fvcktwad Joserra, pinche rukito thinks his Spanish blood makes him superior, b1tch please. o_O

Lo unico espanol que tiene es el apellido. Maldito vende patrias. Personajes como el y esos prejuicios son inservibles en la sociedad de hoy.

Immortal Technique says "there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot".

Last time I heard... human biengs were are all the same animal/species, que aunque siempre querramos diferenciarnos de los demas en pequenos detalles que desgraciadamente terminan por hacernos sentir que pertenecemos a diferentes clases sociales o grupos de interes... seguimos siendo iguales. Nos quieren hacer creer una vil mentira. :mad:

There.

Hdez.Marcos and Sanchito repped this.
  2. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I hate Joserra but he´s as Spanish as many here are Mexican. Of course he should STFU with his bullshit.

3. GiLDRiSTA

GiLDRiSTA Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yo si soy orgullosamente Mexicano. Naci en Michoacan y vivi ahi lo suficiente para saber valorar mis raices Mexicanas. Que mis padres me aigan traido a los esteys de chico no me hace menos Mexicano que el que nacio y crecio aya. :thumbsup:

Soy mas mexicano que'l nopal, el chile, los tamales y el mole poblano. Awiwis. :D

El_LatinLover repped this.
  4. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Then why call Joserra not spanish?

5. GiLDRiSTA

GiLDRiSTA Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Uhm, cause he's not...cause he wants people to believe very subtly that he's some sort of royalty. Le sera por sus ancestros, pero sus costumbres son Mexicanas.

Nunca los has oido cuando se le sale el idio que lleva dentro?

6. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Both his parents are spaniards. He may not be royalty but he is Spaniarad if he feels like.

7. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Any American born of Mexican parents can't say shit about this...if Joserra feels Spanish the way posters here claim up and down that they are Mexican then it has to be accepted and not at all derided.

8. GiLDRiSTA

GiLDRiSTA Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Joserra being Spanish or not was never my point, it's his glorification of feeling Spanish/European to be exact.

Why are we even discussing this? demaciada prestancia al asunto que ni hiba por ahi...me descarrilaste de mi verdadero punto que queria dar a entender, Rafael. En fin, olvidalo. :)

Chiquitibum repped this.
  9. GiLDRiSTA

GiLDRiSTA Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah. Tecnicamente se que soy considerado Mexicano-Americano pero cuando me preguntan que de donde soy, siempre dire que de Mexico...a secas. A eso se le llama tener bien claro quien es uno y de donde viene sin tener que dar explicaciones sobrantes o de un porque de las cosas. :cautious:

10. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    We play against spain in a friendly in a couple of weeks before the olympics. Na'mas pa...jew know.

11. GiLDRiSTA

GiLDRiSTA Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    anti-semita :eek: ...joking.

I see :geek:

12. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Ok, let's see if you can have a civil discussion. I think the Spanish conquest is a silly reason to hate the Spanish NT. That's why I SMH'd at that. You tell me why that would be a valid reason. It happened in the 1500s FFS. And most of our ancestors had sex with those Spaniards willingly. :coffee:

13. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Ditto. I like asking people --at a coffee shop, etc.--that have a nopal on their forehead what is their background. I most than likely get, and i quote, "spaniard and mexican" from the last dude i asked, and from a fair maiden i got, "im spanish, italian and french." Jesus mother of god! I roll my effing eyes, on the inside of course, from my esophagus to my gut. It is fun to see how their facial expression reacts as they answer such, and their eyes doing the dance of "the sashaying [​IMG]" while they hear themselves claim such folly, as if for the first time.

14. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Honestly, I take no pride in being Mexican. I had no choice in the matter, why take pride in something I had no choice in? Like being proud to be male. yea, all right. Do I like our culture? Yes. Do I root for our futbol team? Yes. But I'm not proud to be Mexican. I'm proud of myself and the accomplishments of my family.

SkiptoMyLou repped this.
  15. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I don't think it is a silly reason. It is a reason non the less; a reason no different than not liking their colors, or disliking this player or not liking their food, or dating a spanish woman that wasn't up to par -whatever that means.

16. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    You had no choice in being born, so, do you not take pride in yourself or your family or life? If you do, then something doesn't add up.

17. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Aren´t you the poster who has the old mexican territory avatar? By your argument that´s history. You constantly discredit everything the US NT does because of their fans. And now you complain about that. Spain did a lot more harm to Mexico than the US. Regradless the point is that its funny how you complain about others doing so when it´s Spain when you have the biggest chip on your shoulder with the US.

18. bajacalifas

bajacalifas Member+

Oct 17, 2011
    Tecate
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no mames we,,

100% mexicano y orgulloso de ser mexicano..nothing wrong with having pride homeboy

GiLDRiSTA repped this.
  19. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Calm down George Carlin -_-

someone was on reddit recently lol....

20. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    well yo soy huero cuz of spanish descent. Proud of my roots pero me siento 100 por cent mexicano. me da pride. I wear the verde prouder than baysic wearing a wilas jersey y tambien que no mame el way if he replies with his shifty eye smilies. cabron..:eek:

anyways, I go for spain due to my huero-ness but thats it. Everything else that makes me feel mexican are my mexican jersey, mexican poontang, espiki espaniich and above all mexican cuisine.

GiLDRiSTA repped this.
  21. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    when did the euro cup thread turn into the more-mexican-than-thou thread???

22. El_LatinLover

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    fixed

23. GiLDRiSTA

GiLDRiSTA Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    o_O
    Voy a tratar de leer entre lineas...

Quiero pensar que lo que dijo Sanchito es que el no cree en el nacionalismo excesivo...no necesariamente que NO este orgulloso de ser Mehsican. Sera? En eso estaria de acuerdo.

But seriously, saying you don't take any pride in being Mexican... es que no quieres ser catalogado como un Mexicano, hmm... te averguezas? no lo quisiera creer.

Los Mexicanos somos la mera mera neta del planeta. Rifamos aqui y en cualquier parte del mundo.

I kinda want to understand you post, but not quite. Nah, not quite. :confused:

24. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    dude Sanchito probably saw this shyt the other day....it hit reddit and was circling all over the internet as a picture.

Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  25. bajacalifas

bajacalifas Member+

Oct 17, 2011
    Tecate
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    his slogan would be proud to be a mut