The Official Thread of the Haitian National Teams

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by touppouyo, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

I guessed I touched a nerve huh?:D

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Lets wait and see what unfolds first then come back here in fall.;)

3. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Something the haitians have done the past 10 cycles. The hiding hole is more like your shithole!:D:eek:

4. CrazyballZ

CrazyballZ New Member

Jan 19, 2008
    [​IMG]

The winners...

5. CrazyballZ

CrazyballZ New Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Left in the dust in the Digicup by the Haitians who eventually won the championship...

Schooled by Haiti U-20 in Port-au-Prince and forced to settle for a crappy 3rd place in the CFU U-20 WCQ...

Eliminated from the Olympics by the U-23 Haitians who were generous enough to school you...once again!

Forced to watch the U-17 Haitians on TV after you crashed in your own backyard and failed to qualify for the WC...

...I understand, dude :D

6. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Ill applaude you if jamaica can even get 1 point. we expect full 6 points in the away and home leg nothing less from Suazo and company ;)

7. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Now lets see what you do in WCQ. Remember you havent been here for a long long time and it took an own goal by Netherland antilles for you to advance to the semifinal round!;):eek:

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Good luck in trying to win at the office. Suazo or not you will melt in Jamaica. Dont say I didnt warn you.;)

9. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    lol "The Office"...Suazo is most definitely gonna put Jamaica to work all day... all day...

10. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Shouldnt this be in the Jamaican thread? I mean we all know that Warlord is incapable of posting outside the haitian thread so im not expecting this kind of logic from him, but Catracho seems smart so i'm couting on you man! Btw...I second that ''lol the office'' comment.

11. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    yeah i'm guessing Jamaica might get a win at home against Canada but regardless their fate is sealed.....they're definitely not making it out of this group

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Yea we'll see how he handles the physical approach of how caribbean teams play. Should we revisit what happened to Cuatemoc Blanco when mexico played the Reds;)

13. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Well just wait and see what unfolds. In the meantime you need to concern worry bout your team and their group.;)

14. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    wow!? now warlord's tellin me to worry about my own team and my team's group......................."ain't that a bitch?" lol

15. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Well by all counts of it you should be worried. This is as far as Haiti have gotten in 34 yrs of WCQ. Remember just recently you couldnt beat Netherland Antilles in 2 legs but for an own goal by their player.:eek:

Oh btw..that same Netherland Antilles team got dispatched by the Soca warriors 0-2 bout 2 weeks ago.;) lol

16. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    ...and we lost to Grenada in our own backyard, on our own little rock! Right?:D

So. Are you now Trini?

(pst: St-Vincent, Grenada, and Bahamas will be in the next digicup. Worried? Yes, we are ...for you!)

17. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Yeah, some think soccer is cricket and they often carry a bat with them!

That's why Haiti's kids are showing the way, teaching the cricketballers how the game ought to be played:D

Breaking people's leg is not the way true caribbean football players play the game. Learn from us.:p

18. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    ummm the physical of jamaica towards Suazo???...are you serious rofl...Suazo is bigger then all of your island's players, and Id be suprised if you can actually catch one of the fastest players in the planet...goodluck trying to be "physical" with the black panther buddy ;)

19. Semi-Crazed

Semi-Crazed Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm pretty sure they can catch up with Suazo. I recall seeing on some tv show during the last world cup's CONCACAF preliminaries that Jamaica actually has some of the fastest footballers on this side of the globe. Physically however I don't think they can compete with Suazo. Island nations are usually fast however not Suazo-strong.

20. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    idk about that, but i know we boast about 1-2 fastest players in the globe, i think Mosky(Edgar Alvarez) is faster then Eto, and is known in the futboling world as the fastest in the world and then we have suazo who isnt far from it.

21. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    No friendly NT match before August 20 ?

22. touppouyo

touppouyo New Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Haiti vs TnT Aug 10? I heard noise about it.

23. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
  24. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Jamaica lost away in Grenada not at the office. You still havent mastered the art of reading and undertsanding english yet have you?:D

Not worried. But im sure you are. Cant beat a fellow minnow like yourselves is just pathetic.:eek:

25. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia