The official Soccer bittorrent Download

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by pc4th, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Are you getting this error: "Problem connecting to tracker -urlopen error(10060 operation timed out)"?

2. LeslieSantosfan

LeslieSantosfan New Member

Jul 22, 2004
    no, I ain't a torrent newbie. :cool: Thing is I tried both clicking on the torrent link or saving the torrent file to comp, both failed. A window msg pops up and says it can't connect; not the torrent thingy. It's like the file doesn't exist or something; anyway, it just won't "connect".

3. afternoonnap

afternoonnap New Member

Aug 18, 2004
    Ontario Canada
    Thanks so much kc123 for uploading, and MaXxed for hosting! FYI, the d/l works fine for me (after initial 10060).

4. SiempreDepor

SiempreDepor New Member

Aug 16, 2004
    Sweden
    Anyone who has Spain-Venezuela?? Please make a torrent then...

5. Bosanac

Bosanac New Member

Jul 24, 2004
    if anybody has the France - Bosnia friendly from yesterday that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

6. AstroNomical

AstroNomical New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    I was wondering if anyone has the Iraq-Portugal game?
    much appreciated
    thx

7. GregK

GregK New Member

Aug 19, 2004
    Chicago
    is there a yahoo sports link thing for the champions league? is there a way I can watch those games this year? Thanks in advance

8. afternoonnap

afternoonnap New Member

Aug 18, 2004
    Ontario Canada
    Thanks again, but I'm curious as to why the last 15 minutes of the first half are missing? (I don't understand Chinese, so couldn't read the on-screen notice.)

9. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    UEFA.com 40 for a year or 5 a month for all the CL games. But they give out the results.

10. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    Somebody should put up some older MLS games. I would really like to see the first MLS Cup.

11. ShinjiOno

ShinjiOno New Member

Jul 19, 2004
    anyone got the korea vs guatamala game (i think so)

anyone? oh btw its an olympic match.. if anyone can find it for me it would be appreciated. thx

12. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    interesting stuff....

13. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    That would be cool, and some USA games as well....

14. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
  15. Renegade of Funk

Renegade of Funk New Member

Jan 22, 2001
    Room 237
    Does anyone know of a link to a torrent for the US v. Jamaica qualifier? I didn't get to see it (don't know who won :D), and BT is the perfect solution, if I could just find the damned thing. If anyone knows of a link, please post it up.

16. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
  17. puggy987

puggy987 New Member

Jun 27, 2004
    thanks a lot to all of the contributors (especially kc and maxxed)...
    but does anyone know where i could get the olympic quarterfinal between Iraq and Australia?

18. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    KC, the Italy X Iceland game was from UBC ThaiComm. The commentary is in Thai. The channel was SuperSport Gold (notice the big "S" and the "Gold" on the channel logo).

This channel has one of the best Euro soccer coverage in Asia. It carries a lot of games of UEFA Cup, Champions League qualifiers, European Championship qualifers and World Cup qualifiers that channels in Hong Kong and China don't carry. Some of these games are not even available from Setanta in the U.S. The Thai system is very popular in HK and China. People in Hong Kong who can't get cable usually get a gray market Thai system for their soccer fix...

The Dinamo Bucharest x Man U game (CL qualifier 3rd round) was also from UBC Thaicomm.

19. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    I was wondering what language it was. It sounded like Thai to me, but someone else told me it was Swedish. Thanx for letting me know.
    One more thing, the commentary of the Dinamo Bucharest vs ManU game is in English. So this Thai channel also offers English commentary?

20. John Smith

John Smith New Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Hi,

Im completely new to this but am pretty desperate to watch the Liverpool Vs. Man City match. I have downloaded and installed the BitTorrent software, and have tried the address above:
    http://football.hn.org:6969

But I simply get - "Cannot find server"...

Is this because I need to setup BitTorrent, or am I doing something wrong? I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help? Or if they know an alternative way to download this game?

Cheers
    John

21. Kaushik

Kaushik Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Toronto
  22. PacMan

PacMan Member

May 18, 2004
    Any Olympic highlight torrents from the quarter finals?

23. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    I suspect that was because of a lack of an English feed for the Iceland/Italy game. I suspect the feed they used was a raw feed. On the other hand, the Dinamo Bucharest/Man U telecast on UBC was probably a feed sent back to England.

BTW, UBC will televise these CL qualifer 2nd leg this coming week:

Monaco X Gorica (SuperSport Gold), Djurgarden X Juventus (SuperSport), Man U x Dinamo Bucharest (SuperSport Gold).

In comparison, Setanta will only carry Benfica x Anderlecht and Rangers x CSKA Moscow, a menu really not up to par. Let's hope someone with UBC Thaicomm will cap the Juventus game and put it on BT. It has all the signs of a big upset...

24. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Hope someone can post an English commentary link to the Arsenal - Middlesbrough game today. :)

25. SiempreDepor

SiempreDepor New Member

Aug 16, 2004
    Sweden
    Sorry, I don't have any on Djalminha particularily, but who knows, maybe I'll create it one day. :)
    But you can see some nice Djalminha stuff in 'Deportivo - Greatest Goals'.