The official Soccer bittorrent Download

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by pc4th, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darudude

darudude New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    canada
    i know eh. fox sports world is oly showing reruns of aresenal-everton this week so i cant get the chelsea-man utd game in english.i gues its just hard to encode cause the equipment is expensive and u need a lot of time.

2. SiempreDepor

SiempreDepor New Member

Aug 16, 2004
    Sweden
  3. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
  4. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Does anybody have a Totti goal video they'd like to share?

That would be something neat! :D

5. footyfreak007

footyfreak007 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 9, 2003
    Richmond, VA
    kc123,

are you going to regularly post links of the highlights show? im wondering if this is just a one-off or it'll be something continous throught the season.

thanks.

6. GalacticoX4

GalacticoX4 Member+

Jun 2, 2004
    yeah man. cause i'm in the states damn near all we get on free tv is in spanish, which i don't speak well, aside from "gol!!!" and a few other choice words. And i'm broke. Man broke sucks. I'm surprised some of these teams don't offer packages in the states for all their games. I'm mean honestly i'd pay like $100 to see every real madrid game a year live, or liverpool or whoever your random team is. I mean i think the mls package is less for all the games. isn't nfl ticket around 150 or 175 bucks for all the teams? I wonder if that would be profitable or is there some costs that i don't know about. well i can always dream. Or at least dream of ala carte tv when i can pick my channels instead of having to pay$20 extra for a bunch of extra channels when all i want is one. oh speaking of madrid. does anyone know if their games are on anychannels in the states. Like maybe Gol tv or something.

7. Fleck

Fleck New Member

May 14, 2004
    Sacramento
    I actually have one, but I dont know how to seed. I got it off Ares though (any kazaa, bearshare, ares, winmx will work. If its not there ill try to figure out how to seed.)

8. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Liverpool has a broadband live broadcast plan on their official website. Every game live, interviews, extras, etc for 5 pounds a month and 50 pounds a year. And I heard goltv has pretty much all RM matches. UEFA has has a good CL package. So you have a few options, in the coming years there will prob be more and more teams putting themselves on the internet.

If anything is ripped from FSW it will take as long as Maxx's releases, so not much difference. We should all be very grateful he takes his own time to rip decode and share his releases.

9. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Are there going to be any torrents made from the WCQ games today? I'd really like to get all the CONCACAF ones as well as Finland vs Romania. Thanks in advance if anyone can get them up later. I think the European games are just about to start and then CONCACAF plays later tonight around 7:00 EST.

10. afternoonnap

afternoonnap New Member

Aug 18, 2004
    Ontario Canada
    I hope some kind soul will share today's England-Ukraine friendly, preferrably with English commentary. Fox Sports World carried it in the US, but Fox Sports World Canada doesn't seem to be carrying England games. It wasn't on PPV in Canada either.

11. Holland in 06

Holland in 06 New Member

May 13, 2003
    I'm gonna need the Holland-Sweden game please

12. darudude

darudude New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    canada
    i know.. canada got screwed. hell i dont mind just seeing the highlights of the game. i want to see shaun wright philips goal. it was supposed to be aweseom

13. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Alright, there's got to be torrents for the CONCACAF games today. All of them were awesome! Come on, someone's got to have them... right? :/

14. maxxed

maxxed New Member

Jun 12, 2004
    kc123 - thanks for posting the torrents on my tracker page, it really does keep things easy to manage :)

15. Kaushik

Kaushik Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Toronto
    Does anyone have Brazil vs Haiti? Ronaldinho's first goal would also suffice. Thanks in advance.

16. UCLAsoccer008

UCLAsoccer008 New Member

May 5, 2004
    Can someone please show me where to get the USA vs. Jamaica match torrent..thanks!

17. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
  18. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Maxxed, I should thank you for letting me upload torrents on your page. Have a nice vacation.

19. LeslieSantosfan

LeslieSantosfan New Member

Jul 22, 2004
    most of the new links on the torrent page aren't working. :confused:

20. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    I dunno and can't guarantee anything. Tho I'll make a request on their forum and let's hope they can keep this up the whole season.

21. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    What do you mean? Are you getting the 10060 or 10061 error?

22. LeslieSantosfan

Jul 22, 2004
    I tried to dl the England friendly game,but it says torrent cannot download.

23. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    :confused: Does your bt client say it cannot download? I'm downloading the game now and I see 1 seed and 43 peers. Try leave your bt client running for a while and see what happens. Or you can try cancel the download and re-start it again...

24. LeslieSantosfan

Jul 22, 2004
    the link won't even connect