The Official Safet "Pape" Susic Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vojnik, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I hate him because he is so good looking and hes the smartest coach to have filled the NT pijaca tennis shoes.

DadoIsNumeroUno and anticule repped this.
  2. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hercegovački genije Halilhodžić will show that stupid Bosanac what a real coach is.

:D

Bosnian Diamond and PlaviZmaj repped this.
  3. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Going 8-1-1 is not lucky

4. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You and I definitely have differing views on the entertainment value of mascots.....mascots = failed and redundant attempts at providing humor (kind of like Susic's in-game management, only difference being tactical adjustments as opposed to humor)

5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Where do I start.

The tipping point for me was the FIFA interview. Just going through the comments showed me that he doesn't know how to push the squad. Thinks that motivational speeches are worthless because they players stop listening. Some of his comments were downright stupid that made me question why is someone like this even in charge of squad worth millions of dollars?

I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

But in the words of Safet, "Our philosophy is if we score more goals, we will win."

Thank you Safet. You fncking seljak. I could have led this squad through the qualifiers w/o needing that Lithuania heart attack.

Hercegorštak and Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  6. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You know what's weird? Susic is more articulate than Halilhodzic, though the latter is a much better coach of course. But have you listened to Halilhodzic talk? It's as if he forgot his own language.

Sarajevsko Pivo and 108thLegendary repped this.
  7. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I question the guy's tactics sometimes but you guys are kinda going overboard with the disrespect. I mean the guy's still a legend and Bosnia's best player in history, also considered PSG's best ever player.

@PlavoSarajevo didn't you mention he was a family member of yours like a year ago??

8. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    To me he's a legend as player, not coach. Never doubted his football skills but today he's not on the pitch anymore. I agree, calling him a dumbass and other names is wrong. I'll take that back but that means i can't question his coaching skills you know?

9. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah I don't think he's a great coach, but I won't name-call him and shit out of respect.

10. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    his ability to select the right players in the squad

[​IMG]

11. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ******** happen to my post? Did someone delete it?

12. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Seems fine here:

BTW, you guys ever seen that clip of Vaha in the hospital when he shot himself by accident? Lmao.

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  13. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol..

Hercegovaci can't handle fire arms. We already know that.

14. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    lol, I only watched a bit of the video, but damn, our cars were so small. You could park them literally everywhere.

Herceg - That clip was alright, but maybe I'm basing it on a couple interviews that I've seen where he really struggled.

15. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    What the hell are "hercegovaci"? Learn to spell bitch. Hercegovci. :cool:

And the stereotype is the other way around. Which makes that Halilhodzic incident even funnier. During Ottoman times, hercegovci, crnogorci i "arnauti" were stereotyped as "heroes with the gun", while bosanci were "heroes on horseback".

16. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol..

The fact i misspelled Herccegovci shows how much i care. Next: Sure 'your people' were impressive during the Ottoman times but the Bosnians really showed who rules Bosnia! during the war.

17. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I can't believe you're actually having this dumb conversation Lol. And watch what you say, even as a joke, disrespecting what happened in Mostar and the rest of Herzegovina during the war is very stupid.

And the fact you misspelled hercegovci just shows you're not very good at the Bosnian language :p

18. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Nah, just messing. Our people in Mostar fought very hard for their excistence too, i respect that.

Also, i'm just used to calling people living in Bosnia as Bosanci, that's it. I'm not used to call people according to geographical names like Sarajlija for example. I agree i'm not the best in Bosnian, but i'm decent enough.

Hercegorštak repped this.
  19. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    And that's totally fine most of the time, I do the same thing, but sometimes you need to make that distinction in certain contexts, like when you are specifically talking about the differences between two regions. Sometimes you need to use the more specific Krajisnici when talking about Krajina for example, you know?

Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  20. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yes, that's correct.

I guess it has to do with the fact i'm pretty young and born outside of BiH. I was never thaught to use those names, but you make it clear it would be important to learn. For later, just in case.

Hercegorštak repped this.
  21. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    "Najvažnije mi je da ih vidim uživo. Mi igramo 15. juna protiv Argentine dok 16. igraju Iran i Nigerija. Tada ću ih vidjeti na djelu i snimiti njihovu igru. Devet ili 10 igrača Nigerije koji budu igrali protiv Irana igrat će i protiv nas tako da je to ta ekipa koju želim gledati. Neke kasete njihovih utakmica već imam dok ću druge dobiti. Međutim, u ovom trenutku to ne mora mnogo značiti jer će vjerovatno biti mnogo izmjena"

He's going to break out the cassettes and watch

only calling up 20 players for the Egypt match

"Za tu utakmicu ću vjerovatno pozvati dvadesetak igrača. Protivnik je po mjeri i svi će dobiti šansu. Egipat je jedna od najboljih afričkih reprezentacija. Neće biti lako ostvariti dobar rezultat protiv njih.

bosna10 and trts repped this.
  22. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Is Iran comparable to Iran or Nigeria?

23. PlaviZmaj

PlaviZmaj Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    My guess: Iran.

24. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    LOL i meant Egypt

25. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    edit: Is EGYPT comparable to Iran or Nigeria?