Alert: The Official Mexico will win this sh!t thread..

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by nanni, Jun 28, 2009.

1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    lol :D congrats mexico

2. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Y'all need to positive rep Nanni for starting a thread that predicted the future.

3. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Felicitaciones a los amigos mexicanos por haber ganado la Copa de Oro.
    Disfrutenlo!:)

[​IMG]

Yo iba por EE.UU. hoy:( (y de hecho estuve en el estadio) pero hay que reconocer que Mexico fue superior en momentos claves (principalmente el 2t.).

4. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    A couple of these are more appropriate at the moment. :cool:

[​IMG]

5. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Happy that we won!!! Congratulations to our players, Vela and Gio had a great game, hopefully these guys play like this all the time now, Guille is a good sub i like him better than Sabah and hopefully thanks to their showing in this cup Both Guille and Gio join a good team where they will play more, and hopefully now Vasco realizes that Ochoa should be the Starting GK

6. M3gatron redded

M3gatron redded Red Card

Jun 14, 2009
    brasil
    who would of facking thought!:mad::)

7. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    i didnt know where to put this so ill just put it here

on BetFair (i think), they had Mexico at 22/10. how can they be that big of a dog. what the hell were they smoking?

8. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This is what happens when teams don't play the bunker ball against us... wow Giants Stadium was sick yesterday!!

9. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

I was there as well, still does not compare to Club America filling up the new Cowboy's stadium. :cool:

10. oscar_in_fw

oscar_in_fw Member+

Jul 24, 2007
    Kansas City
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know what your definition of bunker ball is but if it's what you saw from the USA during the first 60 minutes yesterday, than most teams around the world play "bunkerball". Italy probably plays it better than anyone, though Dunga's Brazil uses the Counter game very well.

Why mess with a "tactic" that's worked so well against Mexico for the past decade ? Maybe Mexico needs to play more European teams to learn how to deal with it.

11. oscar_in_fw

oscar_in_fw Member+

Jul 24, 2007
    Kansas City
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I disagree, there were plenty of empty seats at Cowboys stadium; I was starring at empty high dollar seat sections around the 35 yard line and the empty nosebleed sections. They only had 57,000 in attendance for Club America in contrast to the the Haiti-Mexico game the week before with 82,000+ standing room only crowd (less the empty $5000 luxury suites....). Maybe if there had not been a Mexico game the week before or a US-Mexico game two hours before, Club America might have sold out Cowboys stadium.

I saw the USA-Argentina Friendly at a sold-out Giants Stadium. The atmosphere was pretty terrific. The USA-Mexico grudge matchup had to have been a fantastic atmosphere, at least for the Mexican fans. I suspect Club America-Chelsea was pretty tame in comparison; At least the Chelsea vs. Club America fan cheering sections were a bit more evenly divided.