Alert: The Official Mexico will win this sh!t thread..

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by nanni, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

How fuking old are you? I'm getting tired of posters who have a striking posting resemblance to ignorant sub-humans like Erick and Colorado Gaucho.

Mexico played bad with a squad of back ups and kids...Gio, Vela, barrera, Noriega, Sabah, and they still won.

How did a team losing 2 to 0 and bunkering for 86 minutes show Mexico up?

2. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Cause they dont do this for a living unlike your team. What a mockery. The fact you could only score two with the help of the ref :rolleyes:

3. efijbe

efijbe Member

Sep 12, 2008
    Katy, Tx
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I agree with you but Honduras also sucked against Haiti. I told my dad that Mexico would not win without a penalty kick. Also if you guys can't score against a bunkering Nicaragua, then I wonder how you guys will score against a bunkering U.S.A. Also what players were you missing that will be available on August 12? Rafa Marquez? Nery Castillo? Guardado? The only player that will make a difference that day is Rafa.

4. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Wait Haiti is a footballing nation....Nicaragua is a baseball nation!!!! others would say a bacardi nation, but that is another topic :p

5. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    that was Haiti's A TEAM!!! our B TEAM!!! their A TEAM is better then NIcaragua's A TEAM!!! do the research. :rolleyes:

6. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

fail!

7. gethomas3

gethomas3 Red Card

Aug 3, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    In all fairness, their isn't much difference between Haiti and Nicaragua.

8. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    you my friend are funnier then Bob Saget... so your telling me...that Haiti's A Team and Nicaragua's A Team are much alike...:confused:

9. gethomas3

gethomas3 Red Card

Aug 3, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    For one, we are not friends. I don't know you. Are you always this easy?

Second, I have no idea who Bob Saget is...I could care less.

Thrid and to answer your question, yes...and your response is typical to one who doesn't watch games, who doesn't gather facts, and simply speak to talk.

10. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

so if they were to play right now, in your head they would draw or be a close game...:confused: cocaine is a hell of a drug.

11. efijbe

efijbe Member

Sep 12, 2008
    Katy, Tx
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Yes it would be a draw or a close game, kind of like that close game you guys had with Haiti ;). I am starting to believe Honduras is overrated.

12. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    So am i, I mean you must not be good if you are 3rd place in the hex still having three home games, where we are yet to lose. We must be overrated.:rolleyes:

13. charro49

charro49 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    sounds like our honduran peeps have a complex and to gethomas thanks for keeping it real after all that power house that is haiti gave quite a challenge:rolleyes:

14. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Well you must know alot about football, i mean you must know that unlike nicaragua, Haiti have made it to a wc and have been champions of the region. But I am sure you knew that. :rolleyes:

15. charro49

charro49 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    oh your they type that lives in the past i guess since they went in 74 they must be a power house

16. charro49

charro49 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
  17. efijbe

efijbe Member

Sep 12, 2008
    Katy, Tx
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    And Charro49 you're they type that thinks Mexico is still the Concacaf Giant right? haha

jcvf90 after I saw how you guys bunkered against El Salvador in Honduras I am afraid CR will beat you guys.

18. charro49

charro49 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    not at all selecta supporter. mexico is in a dark alley unfortunately but just like im sure you stuck with your team when they were playing bad, i stick with mine

19. efijbe

efijbe Member

Sep 12, 2008
    Katy, Tx
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    At least you admit it, I hope ES gets 3rd Mexico 4th, and I hope Honduras doesn't qualify.

20. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Well see thats a discussion i can have.
    I agree, and well by the ability of our players we definetly did not play to our potential. Every game after we have taken a lead, it seems like Rueda gets scared and decides to bunker.
    Honduras strength is in our attack, we should be able to keep the ball and dominate possesion. See I think that will come back to bite us in the arse, at home against a team like CR or US.

21. charro49

charro49 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    well everyone can dream right to you i say we'll see how your team does in el azteca but i can admit one thing i support aguila but like i said you have the right to dream

22. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I think we all are forgetting something, Mexico does not have all of their players just like the rest of the other teams. I agree Mexico is in the hole right now, and there's no light yet. But I have a feeling that Aguirre is going to start getting the players that need to be there, like Rafa Marquez, Cuao, Omar bravo, Guardado, Zinia, Geo, i would even call el Bofo Bautista if i were Aguirre, Mexico has so many good players is insane that Aguirre doesn't take advantage of it. If Aguirre does not call these players soon im afraid el Repechaje would be against Ecuador or even Colombia, not a good situation lads.

23. gethomas3

gethomas3 Red Card

Aug 3, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    For real! After all, we are talking about the great and powerfully talented Haiti who's only CONCACAF title was won 36 years ago at home with the help of the military dictatorship. :p

Don't underestimate them...they are world cup contenders for 2010...oops! :D

24. efijbe

efijbe Member

Sep 12, 2008
    Katy, Tx
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    The funny thing is that all of a sudden Honduras faces Haiti, Haiti becomes a greatteam. But when Haiti was in ES and CR in the last round, he was saying they were nothing.

25. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    When did I say that, please find it. Accusations with out proof. I am not saying Haiti is great, but Haiti>Nicaragua.