The Official Liguilla del Clausura 2005 Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by RafaMarquez, May 12, 2005.

1. Milolaz

Milolaz New Member

May 11, 2005
    Thanks dude, welcome to the big leagues. One day you'll be as big as we are.

Que se mueran los feos (cuau-que ******** se escucha eso-y tu los primeros.)

Be the fuel that feeds the next campeonisimo. Chngsmdrlamrica :)

2. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    Sorry metal master,

Game went downhill from there huh? :(

3. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

Un poco ardido no?

4. Milolaz

Milolaz New Member

May 11, 2005
    Nel pastel. You're still not there yet, kid. Respect and be respected, when you get here.

5. haragan

haragan Member

Jul 18, 2004
    I am a Chivas and anybody who plays America fan but do give props to America for winning the way they did.

My beef with America has been their "extranjeros" but it is nice to see that that has changed and only two started this game. Last time they won the championship, it was mostly Mexicans also.

For that reason only, I wish them well but I think that Tecos is a better team. Cruz Azul was out even before the liguilla started and who in their right mind thinks that Cruz Azul is better than Morelia.

It will definately be a good match up and even though I think they will go down against Tecos, I hope they win. Tecos starts more extranjeros and is not giving as good as a chance as America is with young Mexican talent.

Just my opinion!

6. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Pretty much. But after el conejo's big mistake it really went bad there after.

7. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california

8. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Gilberto Alcalá Pineda will referee the final.

[​IMG]