The Official Korea NT Full-Match & Multimedia Download Thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Sons of Thunder, May 26, 2010.

1. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    when i right click on the screen it wont let me click on "save video as"...what do i do?

2. joonyung

joonyung Member

Sep 10, 2006
    Virginia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think you have to let it fully buffer before it lets you save it

3. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010

oh god..im barely at 7 percent..30 minutes passed.

4. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    anyone know the best program to burn videos into a dvd??

5. leewoonjae

leewoonjae New Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Anyone know how I can watch "The Game of Their Lives?" (The film about North Korea's WC experience in 1966.)

6. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The YouTube links were posted in another thread, as well as links to the full download. It's a good thing I was busy today and uploaded the files before reading the thread; I might not have uploaded them if I saw horangi's post first! What is the problem with his links btw? It would be nice to have a partner helping out on days I am busy.

• ---------------------------------------------------

Korea vs Spain, 2010 Friendly

1st http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXVTECFC

2nd http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0WNLSM5G

7. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    yess ty so much SOT

8. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    the DIVX site takes forever to buffer..which prevents me from even downloading the gotdamn video

9. cha doo ri

cha doo ri Member

Jul 17, 2004
    L.A.
    sons of thunder you are a legend

10. Horangi

Horangi Member

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    TR de Coatzacoalcos
    I would help with uploading on megaupload but the site doesn't work for me. I keep on getting verification errors that prevent me from completing uploads. And I have ridiculous upload speed that lets me upload in a minute.

Anyone know of any other upload sites that work?

11. johlee991

johlee991 Member

Aug 4, 2007
    The Woodlands, TX
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Well done, Sons of Thunder! For those who only want to watch the highlights, here's the YouTube link. The game just made me cry, we just couldn't get possession of the dang ball!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCjfGEUAgQQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=CrCqTeB4i5s&feature=sub"]YouTube- Spain 1-0 Korea Rep : International Friendly Full Highlights[/ame]

12. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I would suggest downloading Mega Manager from the MegaUpload website. It lets you continue interrupted downloads/uploads from the most recent point so you wouldn't have to start all over. I would suggest it even for downloading the matches just in case you have to shut down your comp or you run out of batteries or whatever; makes your life very convenient. I would just advise that you go into your IE/Firefox settings to disable Mega Manager being used for all internet downloads, because it will do that by default.

13. djkix

djkix Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Re: Official Full Match Thread

Anyone else having trouble downloading part 2? No matter how many times I try, it keeps on freezing before reaching 30mb. Also, when you click on the d/l button after the 45 sec wait, a different popup opens up and tries to install spywares (good thing my AV caught them).

OP, would you correct the 2nd link so it would d/l fine and not sure if you can control the popups either but the spyware thing would not be good for all of us. Thanks for these vids!!!

14. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

That's very strange since there hasn't been any issue with any of the other files.

Here is the link again, copy and pasted from the MegaUpload website

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MAN9ME3K

Also, try downloading MegaManager as I've said. It allows you to continue interrupted downloads and perhaps will let you download the entire second portion.

Maybe your A/V is incorrectly reading it as spyware? Sometimes my A/V warns me about stuff that I know is safe.

15. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010

hey SOT do u plan on uploading the NK matches as well? much appreciated bro

16. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

If they pop up on my Korean pay-sites then I will definitely up them. I know NK vs Nigeria is tomorrow so I'll be on the lookout for that one as it is a doubly interesting match.

17. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010

ok sounds good.. thanks again for your contribution SOT

18. cha doo ri

cha doo ri Member

Jul 17, 2004
    L.A.

sons of thunder can you also get k-league matches in avi format?

19. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan

Hahaha...you should charge. Now you're getting requests.

20. kimchipride

kimchipride Member

Real Madrid
    South Korea
    Aug 22, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

You serious man??

Beggars can't be choosers. SoT is limited to what appears on his download site. Even if K-League games DO show up, you can't expect him to spend his precious time to download tons of K-League games and upload them.
    :eek:

21. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Haha no worries I don't take requests with offense. I will continue to upload KNT matches for now and that's about it. Once the European season starts I might upload LCY/PJS/PJY matches depending on whether or not the posters here generally have access to them.

So K-League is unfortunately a bit low on the priority list. If most people can watch EPL/Ligue 1 matches via Veetle/adthe then I might upload certain K-League matches of interest.

Currently downloading NK v Nigeria. Expect DL links late tonight or tomorrow.

22. djkix

djkix Member

Aug 1, 2006

Ok, I figured out what's going on. When you click on the d/l button after the 45 sec wait of the Part 2 of the Italy game, you get an additional ad popup and it's that popup that runs a script to try to install some trojans. My AV caught 2 scripts trying to run. A separate window also opens for the actual file (as we expect), but I guess since the AV already ran against that link, the d/l doesn't complete (that's what it seems like). So I tried right clicking the d/l button and do a "Save As" after the 45 sec wait and this time, it d/l'ed the file fine.

23. joonyung

joonyung Member

Sep 10, 2006
    Virginia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

thanks for figuring that out. Same thing was happening for me for the 2nd half of togo where the dl kept freezing but I tried installing the mega manager and even though it kept crashing every 10 seconds, it automatically retried it. So it took me like an entire day to dl but it finally got through the whole thing. Your way sounds much easier tho. :D

24. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  25. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010