THE OFFICIAL BRAND SPANKING NEW TRANSFER THREAD - Part 2

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by stphnsn, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    gcstorm9 repped this.
  2. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Read they are trying again for Kaka and a Fenerbahce offer for Robinho.

3. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Positive words. Perhaps the future trequartista for this team. Would love to have him behind SES - Balotelli(Im gonna keep talking like hes a Milan player in hopes it somehow manifests into something real) . Realistically, I think SES/Niang are the only fwds on the team who have a future. Pazzini was a trade off for Cassano and dont think its an instrumental part of Milans plans. Robinho is wonderful BUT every transfer session will bring the idea of him returning to Brazil. And Bojan, who I like, but whose buy out clause is too much. We will use him until the season is done, try to negotiate, but than it will fail, just like it did with Aqualani. SES/Niang/Sapanora will be the future and Pazzini will be in the mix, but we need 2 more long term guys or atleast a long term guy and a loan for 1.5 years. Balotelli and Kaka ;)

4. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I have no hope for Saponara.He's the New Gourcuff probably

5. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You don't have hope for anything or anyone.

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  6. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I hope for you to stop replying to me

7. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I hope you jump on another teams bandwagon or your computer blows up. So we don't have to deal with you anymore.

8. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Oh really.What Hypocrisy.When you're the one who has 2 teams.
    Come on,Choose...either Milan or Napoli.
    Who the ******** do you think you ********ing are? Im allowed my own opinion you ********ing ************ without you annoying the ******** out of me.
    "I have no hopes for Saponara"--->That is just my Opinion and I'm entitled to it so STFU you stupid bitch.You have no right to tell anyone what to do.

9. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have reasons for my team selection.As far as I know you don't even have any Italian blood in you and don't like the national team at all.You should read your post again and think about who the hypocrite is. If I had to pick based solely on the forum,I'd go Napoli, cause I wouldn't associate myself with a fan like yourself.Feel free to block me, you got the power to do it.

10. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I don't care.You don't go making hypocritical statements like that.
    And get off my dick.Every post I make lately you make somekind of idiotic angry reply to it.
    I'm entitled to my opinion.If you're excited by Saponara then fine,good for you.
    And I've been following Milan since I was 7 years old and I don't plan on ever changing teams...so you're just gonna have to DEAL WITH IT!

11. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Do you even read or understand what you write?

12. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Do you? Seriously stop quoting me.You're just looking for an argument.

13. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don't think you do, cause it makes no sense.

14. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You're just trying to stir shit up.Stop this insanity at once [​IMG]

15. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i'm hearing that abate might get sold to make more money to buy balotelli. it's tricky. balotelli would add alot of quality to our team, but losing abate would be a huge loss in depth in fullback. can't we just sell robinho and call it a day?

16. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    losing abate is a tough one, but apparently they aren't going to put de sciglio out on the left. and if they're only going to use one of abate or DS, i'd play DS, so that almost makes abate expendable if the price is right.

17. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    God.We won't get anyone.Our Mercato is Closed [​IMG]

18. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I like Abate. I dont think we need to sell him for Balotelli. Id rather sell Robinho for Balotelli. I think Abate is still useful even tho his crosses are borderline horrible and he has on move(run to the endline) but dont understand why its him. Tho if the lineup is DS or Abate, Id go DS as stphnsn said, so we can sell Abate for another starter like Balotelli. I wish we had enough cash for both.

Our last week in transfer market and we are rumored with Balotelli,Kaka,and Drogba. Not too shabby to be honest. If we can get all 3 than I think we pull the trigger

19. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yeah...we're linked [​IMG] that's about as far as we can go in the Mercato [​IMG]
    We are fine as we are [​IMG]

20. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    they will sell abate instead of robinho because no one wants robinho. the kaka deal is dead, and drogba wants too much money. there is no way in hell we end up with balo, kaka, and drogba in red and black on feb 1.

21. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Im fine with selling Abate...we have De Sciglio for that spot.Abate for 12M to me is a no-brainer

22. GMangs

GMangs Red Card

Apr 21, 2012
    NJ
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Saw something about a Mesbah/Zaccardo swap.

23. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Looks like management isn't going to do anything about the troll who ruins every thread he enters, so I guess the only thing to do is universally ignore him.

On the Mesbah/Zaccardo swap, apparently the only thing blocking it is that Zaccardo wants a longer deal than Milan are willing to offer. The one on the table now is till 2015.

It's a shame about Abate. I don't see why they couldn't at least try to turn him into a left back. His right crosses aren't the greatest, so his left couldn't be worse, but at least his pace would still be good on that side and he's a better defender than anyone else that's there currently.

I agree with @ kickball21 and gcstorm9, sell Robinho to make the money to buy Balotelli instead of Abate, if possible. If there's any truth to the Fener rumors, let it be. Robinho is definitely leaving in the summer anyway. He's clear about wanting to return to Brazil, so even if Fen is offering a bit less, cut your losses like Inter did with Sneijder and sell!

GMangs and Balotelli Massive repped this.
  24. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    this isn't fifa. you can't just list a guy for sale and POOF he's gone. they got offers for robinho that were half of what milan valued him at. other offers have been places that robinho has no interest in going to. let's start being more realistic...

25. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I am, you misread. I'm saying CUT the LOSSES and let him go because he's leaving one way or another. Market value is what teams are willing to pay. That's true of any industry.

Sneijder didn't want to go to Galatasaray, but in the end he had no choice, and honestly I think he was worth more than $7.5million, but apparently no one else offered more, so that was his market value in the end.

And I don't play Fifa, so no need for the condescending remark.