The Official Big Soccer Arsenal "I Hate David Pleat The Tottenham Loving Scum" Thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by BIGHMW, Jun 1, 2019.

1. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think after the last 4 days of having to hear that Spur Hugger himself David Pleat alongside Tony Jones during both the UEL and UCL Finals that it's about time for a "let's shit on David Pleat thread" for all of us Gooners to rip him a new one as if somebody else somewhere out there hasn't come up with or even had this idea already.

You already know he has a proven track record of always saying bad shit about us, including his now-infamous "poetic justice" remarks made in the 91st minute about Arsenal perhaps "not winning the title despite beating Liverpool" 0-1 at Anfield (this just two minutes before Michael Thomas finally shut his mouth up when he scored the title-winning goal to make it 0-2) back in 1989 in the final game of the 1988-89 Football League season on national TV. (I believe it was carried on ITV in 1989 alongside legendary announcer the late Brian Moore)

You also may know that he was Tottenham's manager back in 1986-87 as well as their interim manager three times, including when The Invincibles clinched the title (for the second time, to go along with 1971) at Shite Hart Lane back in 2004.

Here is the wiki page on David Pleat so we all know how much a spud lover he really is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Pleat

Thank goodness Liverpool FINALLY won The European title (for the 6th time, and the first under Jurgen Klopp) hopefully shutting him up for good, all throughout the telecast, he sounded like he was almost coddling Scums even though they were being clearly outplayed in this afternoon's UCL Final match, yes, even when Diego Origi put the final nail in the coffin he was still going at it. You've got to hand it to him, a real stinker, I would rather put up with Andy Gray and Richard Keys and their sexism with their 2011 comments on Sian Massey and Karren Brady on Sky that have to deal with Bozo Pleat.

.....and of course all the shittalk and anti-Arsenal bias he had during our match against Che$ki on Wednesday, in which is natural for him, so I ask, who else wants to put in their 2 cents or whatever join in!!!

2. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here is that infamous "poetic justice" comment (at 0:06 of this post) David I "Love Scums even though they suck" Pleat made just before Michael Thomas finally shut his mouth off for good.

3. mebeSajid

mebeSajid Member+

Feb 16, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I don't think this deserves its own thread.

And_ROOS, Quentin and thebigman repped this.