The Official 2017 Korea NT Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    yes, better Kim Shin-wook...

2. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    If i were you (general you) i would be glad if he wants to play for the KNT.

chook90 repped this.
  3. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i am glad, but at the same time I don't want KNT to follow the mercenary model. I would be far more supportive of KFA and Korean academies/universities integrating more foreign-born youths into the national pool (of course complying with FIFA/other international rules).

That being said, here is my list of foreigners I would like to have naturalized for KNT (not considering its possibilities, just a wish)

-Orsic
    -Jugovic
    -Leonardo
    -Ricardo Lopes
    -Osmar Barba
    -Jonathan
    -Adriano
    -Marcelo Toscano
    -Murhala

Marco91 repped this.
  4. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    But JWY sucks as much as JHS. I haven't seen a good game of him since the first days with Stielike where I had thought he could be a great asset.

5. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Han Kook Young should be tested at CB. He reminds me of a Korean Javi Martinez

6. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

7. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    No

His performance with KNT is 50/50...overall, just avg. JHS is just awful.. no need to insult Jung WY or any player by comparing him to Jang HS. Btw, weren't you an advocate of JHS?? :whistling::ninja::coffee:

8. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    I was. And I still think JHS is not significantly worse than all the other CBs (at least not worse than the likes of KKH, maybe HJH and KTW are sliiiiightly better). I had hopes in him tho which is obviously not the case anymore.
    But that's the problem imo. There's no outstanding CB atm.

And NO to JWY being avg. He's only still in the team because of Stielike.

9. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Jung WY is in the team because other DMs for Korea are garbage (sorry.. but LCD? and ppl complain about Han KYs tackling ability or inability to make long passes :rolleyes:. LCD has physical size .. and at times, weight issues.. that's about it).

As for Jang HS, the only time he was ever useful was as RB. He is supposedly a natural "CB" but by far.. one of the worst CBs imo. He is just a utility who can play multiple positions but aren't good at any positions (not even avg).

10. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    My trusts in HKY and JWY are so low that I wouldn't mind seeing LCD get a chance.
    Even if he's driven me crazy during the Olympics. I haven't seen a lot of him yet, but from what I (and seemingly many others) have seen, he got much better this season. I also would've given LMJ a chance. His defensive skills improved and he bossed the midfield against Jeonbuk.
    But it's my point of view. If you see it differently, I'm fine.
    At this point, I don't even care who get nominated for the KNT anyway.

11. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    o_O

Much better after 2 K league games? Also, when did he or Jeju play Jeonbuk this season?

12. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    you would have given lee myungju a chance? the team should be built around him by now

Seol Korea repped this.
  13. jessypjs

jessypjs Member+

May 3, 2010
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  14. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Read correctly. I said Lee Myung Joo bossed Jeonbuk. It was in the ACL finals. And regarding LCD, much better after 2 games sounds stupid but what I meant was that I couldn't recognize him from the Olympic games LCD.

takeuchi repped this.
  15. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC

Ahh, right. LMJ.. nothing against him but he has too many players in his position. Of course, I think he is a decent player & deserves a chance over a player like KMJ but Kimbo, KJC, Kwon CH while young player like Han CH or Paik in the near future will make it tough for him. Anyways, at this point.. he won't be anything more than just a fringe player at best.

As for LCD.. again... 2 games? I'm going to ignore his performance at Olympics, 2 games isn't to say he improved vastly from 2 yrs at Gwangju.

16. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The very fact that KNT still rely on scrubs from Japan and China, who have time and time again disappoint us is a good indicator Korean football has decayed.

To end this horrible nightmare, cut the head of the snake: Sack Stielike ASAP

17. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    LMJ could also play as a CDM I think. It's not his natural position of course. But he could fix his play on defending which he os more than capable of plus his energy would be a big plus.

Yes, youre right. We cant judge LCD due to 2 games but if he continues his form until the next selection phase, I want him to be consodered at least.

18. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Together with LYS who I defended in the beginning (even together with Stielike). Man I am ashamed to have trusted them.

19. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Oh look at that pathetic defense. Bunch of Mr. Japans and Mr. China's who had failed us for the millionth time. Same lineup who gave up goals to qatar, iran, china..

20. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Name those great players in K league who hasn't disappointed? Kim SW? Lee JH? LY? Did Kwak TH improve after joining FC Seoul? :rolleyes:

jessypjs repped this.
  21. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    This is why I forbid Koreans going to those garbage leagues. Stay in K-league to make it stronger or go to Europe for development.

22. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You still masturbating over Oh Jae Scuk? Gamba can keep him. Kwak? What do you honestly expect from a guy who rotted 4 years in the desert?

23. jessypjs

jessypjs Member+

May 3, 2010
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    #198 jessypjs, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    "Come on, our great korean players suck because all the weak, evil Japanese and Chinese teams steal and make bad our awesome talents. And don't forget the responsability of this monstrous german guy in our failures. We, Korean can't be low."

chook90 and takeuchi repped this.
  24. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    kwak is old and regressing. lee jongho never impressed significant number of people especially if you exclude senileike. kim shinwook has been dealing with injury/fitness problems in the past 2-2.5 years but he has been regaining form recently so he might have something to offer for the national team moving forward. oh jaesuk is shit as usual and cant defend a pylon

i dont think any korean soccer fan, kleague supporter or otherwise, are delusional enough to believe there are many good players out there right now. there are shit korean players everywhere just as there are shit players everywhere for any county. problem is senilike seems awfully good at spotting them and calling them up to the national team. what exactly is his reason for not selecting lee myungju? what is his reason for not looking extensively into jung jogook with so few centre forward options avaialable? what is his reason for not picking jung woon? okay you liked kim minwoo (who isnt even a fullback) but hes out with an injury and you pick an attacking midfielder as a replacement? what were his reasons for omitting lee yong and lee seunggi all these years? but yea seriously why the ******** is lee junghyup in the squad?

25. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Mock all you want. Facts are facts. Chinese and Japanese clubs have been hunting down our players for quite some time now.