The Official 2017 Korea NT Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zizzle

Zizzle Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  2. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    배텐에서 박문성-배성재 대화

박문성 : 저 슈감독 짜르는데 반대했습니다. 오전에 설문조사하길래 반대했어요

배성재 : 짤렸어?

박문성 : 짜를 것 같다는 얘기가 지금 나오네..

배성재 : 대안은 국내? 외국?

박문성 : 하.. 얘기하기가 민망할 정돈데..

배성재 : 내가 받은 문자가 있는데..

박문성 : 어 그 중에 첫번째 으하하하하

Apparently, the list has 안익수 김학범 최진철 and 박성화, and it's most likely that 박성화 will be our next manager if this is all true.

3. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    oh God, why does KFA has to act this way???
    Legit, it feels like they only care about qualifying to the WC, instead of doing well in it...

aeh1991, zdrstvte and seolseol repped this.
  4. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It will be hard to qualify with any of those candidates as much as it is with Stielike imo.

I don't think KFA even cares about qualifying for WC.

5. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    They should care because cheobols make a lot of profit from commerical revenues. If we don't qualify then no one watches which is equal to no profit.

LeeSeungWoo repped this.
  6. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    축구협회 다음 주 기술위 개최…슈틸리케 감독 거취 논의

축구협회 관계자는 "다음 주 중 기술위원회를 열기 위해 위원들의 일정을 조정하고 있다"면서 "대표팀 운영 전반에 대해 논의하는 것으로 알고 있다"고 전했습니다.

이용수 기술위원장은 "대표팀 운영 전반을 논의하게 될 것"이라면서 "대표팀 경기력 분석을 통해 슈틸리케 감독의 거취 문제가 논의될 가능성도 배제하지 않는다"고 말했습니다.

기술위에서 슈틸리케 감독의 잔류로 결론이 나면 6월 13일 카타르와의 월드컵 최종예선 8차전을 대비한 지원에 총력을 다하게 되고, 교체 쪽으로 의견이 모이면 5월 말까지 새 사령탑을 영입할 전망입니다.

http://sports.news.naver.com/kbaseball/news/read.nhn?oid=055&aid=0000517507

Technical Committee to hold a meeting next week, not only will they be reviewing the China and Syria match, but they will re-evaluate Stielike's course of actions and if he is to be sacked, then the Technical Committee will appoint a new manager towards the end of May.

Towards the end of May, what a good timing to appoint Gunes.

killaorca repped this.
  7. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    If that's the case then they better not fcuk shit up. Gunes or else...

8. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    If Gunes gets rejected again, he'll no longer have any interest in coming to Korea.

killaorca repped this.
  9. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    슈틸리케 하야하라

슈틸리케, 이요수, 정몽규 퇴진

10. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    Apparently, they r gonna have a meeting next week to discuss several problems. They will obviously decide whether to sack Shitlike or not as well.

Btw, Soria wont be able to play against us because of suspension. Shitlike will be disappointed to not see his fav player on the pitch. Maybe he wont even be on the pitch by then... hopefully.

chook90 and killaorca repped this.
  11. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol

12. Bom23

Bom23 Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Stielike is a fine manager for us. We had good moments in the previous two matches and the problem is turning those moments into consistency; as Captain Ki said, it is not tactics that is the problem but execution. If any of the aforementioned managers become the next manager we will be begging on our knees for Stielike to come back. Have we not learned from our mistakes from the last cycle? We must Ride and Die with Stielike until the end.

gunitinug repped this.
  13. Bom23

Bom23 Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    We looked better against Syria than we did in the World Cup under Hong Myung Bo. And HMB had an extended amount of time to work with his players. Stielike has only a couple days every few months, and I believe that the training camp before the WC2018 will help the team with consistency. No matter how great of a tactician a coach is, he still cannot do sh*t with out of form players and only a couple days of team practice.

gunitinug repped this.
  14. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It seems KFA believes in Uli, so there is nothing that you guys can do. For time being you have to endure this and hope Uli pulls it off.

15. Bom23

Bom23 Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    What Uli has done well:
    Decent Asian Cup performance
    EAFF
    Believing in Nam Taehee
    Recognizing Han Kookyoung's worth
    Discovering Lee Jeonghyub (while he is not great, he has good tools for a Korean striker and still has potential)
    Speaking truth about the mediocrity of K-League. K-League is not any better than CSL or Qatari league
    Testing and using players new to NT from different leagues

16. Bom23

Bom23 Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Take a look at this. THIS is how Uli wants Korea to play:

Who made this video?? Let me tell you, he is a respected footie enthusiast/analyst who happened to watch this game and was impressed by Korea's positional play. His twitter handle is @feyre9251.

This is a few of our attacks when we were playing against the best opponents we have had under Stielike: Spain. We were bringing the game to them and holding our own. Do you call this "no progress" in comparison to Korea vs Belgium WC2014, perhaps the most pathetic display of Korean footie in history?? AND, at this time our players were relatively in form in comparison to now, which proves that execution of Stielike's vision improves when the players themselves are in form. Allow me to further reiterate: the problem is that the PLAYERS are OUT OF FORM and that there is NOT ENOUGH TIME to prepare for these matches.

17. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I disagree that Korea was holding their own against Spain that match... do remember we lost
    6-1.

Also, I'm not sure about this, but isn't the attacking momentum captured in that video towards the end of the match? Spain wasn't even trying at that point.

18. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    슈틸리케 빠는 새끼 또 한명이 나타났네.

LeeSeungWoo repped this.
  19. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    1. I agree that EAFF cup was great. I felt like Korea won the world cup when we lifted that trophy. Just Kidding. It's nice that we won it, but it was mostly a friendly tournament.

More importantly, I'm confused why Stielike did not integrate some of the players who impressed in that tournament. Maybe he did, but I don't recall our relative success in that mini-tourney being made into a good use by Stielike.

2. I honestly thought NTH was under-used by Stielike. Only recently has he included him in starting XI and NTH in turn repaid with goals and plays. NTH didn't perform outstandingly in Asian Cup 2015.

3. Hong Myung Bo is the one who brought HKY to national set up and even called him up for World Cup 2014

4. Lee Jeong Hyeop doesn't impress against higher caliber opponents in AFC. I feel Stielike overlooks potential strikers for LJH, but honestly I can't spit out a name.

5. I agree that in some aspects, CSL and QSL may be equal if not better than K-league. But I don't recall Stielike providing any constructive criticism of K-league or ways in which he thinks K-league can improve (in fact, I don't recall him giving any specific criticism for reflection).

6. ??? Hong Myung Bo called up players from China, Middle East, Japan, and Europe...

Ice cube repped this.
  20. Bom23

Bom23 Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Stfu troll

21. Bom23

Bom23 Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Very insightful response to my points, Seol. I can see why your opinions are highly valued on this forum.

22. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    chook90 repped this.
  23. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    A friendly with yet another AFC team, these guys sure know how to waste time. The KFA should be firing Stielike by now instead of wasting time arranging a meaningless friendly match with Iraq.

24. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    Funny they keep avoiding Haniljeon. They know they would lose so they keep picking war torn countries to play against. They don't even want to pay African and South American countries to send their B/C teams to Seoul anymore.

chook90 repped this.
  25. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think it's more that Japan wants to avoid wasting their time by playing with Korea.