The next Team China caretaker and permanent coach/2014 National Team thread

Discussion in 'China' started by ntg., Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Camacho is officially gone (admitted by CFA) and now there are two spots up for grab:

Caretaker coach (July to November 2013)
    Main objectives:
    - lead Team China to a respectable finish in EAFF, it is understandable that China will have trouble playing in the tournament with recent coach change, CFA wants Team China to "at least lose with face"
    - lead Team China to play any friendlies (there is one against Singapore in September)

Permanent coach (starting November 2013)
    Main objectives and needs for this position:
    了解中国足球和亚洲足球;大赛经验丰富,有国家队执教经历;善于规划国家队各阶段的比赛目标,并切实在备战中执行;训练能力强,擅长心理调节,能让球队发挥出70%或以上水平等。

- understand Chinese football and Asian football
    - experienced in big matches
    - experienced in national team management
    - good in coordinating goals for national team
    - experienced in preparing matches with practical skills (i think this is targeting Camacho lol)
    - good in practicing and training
    - good in psychology
    - able to let to team to perform 70% or higher of its potential

who do you want to take the two positions?

2. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    For caretaker coach, I say Gao Hongbo or Li Tie (even though he has never been a head coach BUT I feel he has what it takes).

For permanent coach, it's tough to say. I really do hope it's Lippi but I doubt that he would leave Evergrande at the end of this season.

3. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i really want gao hongbo as a caretaker coach; but it is unlikely he will come back only as a caretaker role.

li tie is an interesting choice. the media has not mentioned his name, i believe li tie will have a role in national youth team soon.

4. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    the media and forum have speculated a list of potential caretakers:
    - gao hongbo
    - fan zhiyi
    - shen xiangfu
    - fu bo
    - wu jingui
    - hao haidong
    - zhu jiong
    - ma lin

5. lu0hh

lu0hh Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I was thinking lee jangsoo or whatever. Hes actually accomplished quite a bit in csl.
    I dont wanna see lippi leave my team but hes done very well and is successful in the chinese league. Whoever it is, cfa's got the money, just make sure to spend it wisely

6. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Who's Fu Bo? Hearing his name fly around amidst the speculation.

7. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    assistant coach for Team China when Gao Hongbo was in charge
    he also led Team China U22 lately.

8. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Uhmm form the speculated list there isn't an obvious choice:
    - Gao Hongbo is the ideal choice but why would he go back to the people who fired him, especially on a caretaker basis.
    - Fan Zhiyi has very little experience but is a Chinese football icon and would instantly get the respect from the dressing room.
    - Shen Xiangfu has decent experience but is currently assistant at Shenhua and is tipped to replace Sergio Batista when he leaves.
    - Fu Bo again has little experience but was actually allowed to manage the Chinese team in a friendly against New Zealand when Gao was manager you add that he's the current U22 manager and knows the set-up puts him as front runner.
    - Wu Jingui has lots of experience but his last position at Shandong was a disaster, also his time at Shenhua may come into question, especially as he was at the helm when all the match-fixing happened and the Chinese FA will probably try and distance themselves from all that.
    - Hao Haidong has the least experience of all the people named but again is a Chinese football icon and all his time he's spent as Chairmen at Tianjin Songjiang should mean he can handle all the political aspects of managing the national team.
    - Zhu Jiong has shown at Shanghai Shenxin he can manage a team with limited resources but he's currently employed and would the Chinese FA really hire a man whose only achievement is that stopped his club getting relegated 3 years in a row?
    - Ma Lin is a highly respected coach and former player, however unlike most of coaches in the CSL he's actually got a sustainable job and why would he risk it for a caretaker position?

Personally Lee Jang-Soo has all the right credentials, understands Chinese football inside out and is currently free.

lu0hh repped this.
  9. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    latest development:

- zhu guanghu might participate in EAFF, for those who dunno who zhu guanghu is, he is the guy that took china in asian cup 2007

10. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    lee jang-soo would be a great choice. the problem is i don't think CFA will give the spot away to a south korean or japanese coach.

11. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Seriously :eek: the guy who ruined all of Bora Milutinović and Arie Haan's good work and arguably started the decline of Chinese football!

12. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Zhu Guanghu?! Dang, I remember that guy! Terrible memories...almost as bad as Camacho...

13. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Now that Fu Bo is coach... the final reigns for China begins and I think Lippi will take over (maybe)

14. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    ChaDuRi671 repped this.
  15. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    关于选聘中国男子足球队主教练的通知

为了加强国家队建设,提升国家队竞争力,完成国家队赛事任务,中国足协决定公开选聘国家队主教练。现将有关事项通知如下:

一、选聘岗位

中国男子足球队主教练岗位。

二、任务周期

完成2018世界杯相关赛事任务。

三、报名时间

2013年11月22日-12月10日。

四、基本条件

(一)身体健康;

(二)具有职业级教练员资质;

(三)具有球员的运动经历,具有较丰富的执教经历;

(四)具有清晰的执教思路;

(五)了解国际足球发展基本特征,了解亚洲足球发展的基本格局,了解中国足球的基本现状。

五、报名要求

(一)填写报名表;

(二)提供详细个人经历;

(三)出具教练员资质证明。

请在规定期限内发至中国足协技术部。

联系人:李飞宇

电 话:010-59291082;

传 真:010-59291090;

邮 箱:cfafeiyu@foxmail.com

16. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    CFA announced that from now on, any national team manager will focus solely in its national role (and can't work at the same time as a football club manager).

What does means is if let's say Lippi is currently the Evergrande manager, he can not take the national team job unless he resign from his club role.

17. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Raymond Domenech is linked with the job lol.

18. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Still no coach for your NT?

19. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    nope
    CFA promised result by the end of this month. Currently CFA is looking for potential candidates in Germany.
    I smell bullshit.

20. kakpa

kakpa Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    To be honest i think the change of the new head of CFA wont change anything in short time, he said that he want make big changes which is good, but the changes has to be made in bigger sector, if he wants chinese football being succesfull on a long period.
    I am aiming for the whole education system... . It is possible that all i say here is bullshit. But think about normal pupils who do not go to a football school dont even have a chance to play football or kick a football at all until high school, in sport education the teachers just let them play what they want and do not even care what they are doing except moving around until highschool. At high school they then can choose which sport they want to be educated and u probably can think what they are choosing and if they have the chance to choose football and get very good at it, it would be on the niveau of china league one or two. And i dont even want to talk about the school time and homework time they have to endure, which keeps them away from any free time... . And there are lots of other aspects which connects in sport and football and (could) have leaded to their failure.
    I was in china last month and asked my half brother over there about sport and football and those things.

But still its probably messed up what i wrote, beacause i was raised in germany and living here and football has a whole different meaning and priority and i philosophed a lot about football in china, maybe to much :p

21. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    it has been confirmed that Fu Bo will manage China in the final group game against Iraq.
    what the fcuk is wrong with CFA? where is the new coach?

22. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    let's fu bo to make his jobe.

23. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Is Fu Bo a good coach?

24. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    pros:
    he knows the chinese players well
    his performance against teams (in friendly matches) are good

cons:
    he doesn't know when to sub players
    his performance against teams (in competitive matches, such as asian cup qualifiers) are not good