The New and Improved NT Thread - [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by mymy33, Feb 9, 2011.

1. ardee

ardee Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Based on form, what do you think the NT lineup should be for the WC?

I'd go with:

____________Lopez___________
    Carvajal____Ramos_Pique____Alba/Enrique
    _________Alonso__Thiago_______
    _Jese_______Fabregas_______Cazorla
    __________Diego Costa____________

Nowhere close to what Del Bosque will pick, obviously, but I think these have been the best Spanish performers this year.

2. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    lolwut, Lopez over Casillas :rolleyes: /facepalm

Alba/Enrique over Azpi :rolleyes: /facepalm

Cazorla LOL WTF!

No Iniesta? No Koke? No Pedro?

Pique over Martinez LOLOLOLOLOL

Best Spanish performers of the year my arse lmao

3. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Forget about everything else, Alonso - Thiago double pivot alone kills it from the start.

Crimson repped this.
  4. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    I know lmao, just from the looks of it you would swear that someone hasn't watched much football this year....

5. ardee

ardee Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Do you really think Casillas will play when he has had 0 games this season in Liga? I know he's the captain but Del Bosque will really have to think about using a guy who only plays Cup and European games this season. He's been great in the games he has played but can a national coach justify starting someone who'll play 20 or so games if his team goes all the way in the CL?

Azpi is an RB.

Have you watched Arsenal at all? Cazorla has been on fire in 2014, it took him a while to acclimate after his injury but he's been better than Ozil and is playing just as well as last season. Iniesta has only recently gotten into form, Fabregas has been carrying Barca's AM most of the season. Koke and Pedro are hard omissions, Fabregas has to be in, Jese, Koke, Pedro and Cazorla are all in the mix. Koke over Cazorla I would not be against, but Pedro and Jese is far too direct, you're always better off with creativity and playmaking on one flank and speed/goalscoring on the other.

Inigo over Pique I'll give you that, I overlooked him.

What would be your team?

6. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Moreno will be starting LB for Spain. He's already better then all other contenders....it's just a question of when..

7. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    well i hate dat Alba, but he will be starting LB. no doubt. Moreno as a sub i guess.

8. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Oh wow where to begin here?

Casillas is the first keeper in CdR history (111 years!) to reach the final without conceding a goal, he is also currently at 862 minutes without conceding a goal. This includes games against Osasuna, Espanyol and Atleti.

Azpi a RB? Are you kidding me? Have you seen any Chelsea matches this year? Any at all? How about Arsenal v Chelsea? Azpi has 17 starts for Chelsea this season as a LEFT BACK!

Cazorla has been no where near the form of Pedro who's position you have Cazorla playing in. Let alone Iniesta and Koke or Hell even Jese and Isco for my mind can give Cazorla a run atm.

As for Fab, where has his best football been played as a forward or in CM? I'll give you a hint it isn't as a forward....He may like to get forward (as do the entire Barcelona team) but he has been predominately playing CM for a while now.

Then we have Koke who can play anywhere in midfield pretty much. You have Javi Martinez who could replace Pique in all reality very easily.

Xavi has not been at his best but his passing is still imo the best Spain has (with Thiago closing the gap).

I hate Costa so I am not even going to mention him as a forward. Plus Negredo and Llorente atm are more than capable.

The whole lineup is just wrong. Thiago playing deep with Alonso? No Biscuits or Gabi if we really are basing it off season performances? I'm confused what you are trying to do exactly?

9. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Del Bosque does not have to justify anything to anyone. Iker is playing well. So he can silence all of Del Bosque's critics for now. Besides, Del Bosque has been loyal to his players. He won't give Iker up easily.

Besides, Lopez has not gotten a recall. So he isn't in the picture yet.

10. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/photo...ion-slideshow/brazil-photo-1394194834481.html

I hate: Brazil, Cameroon(copied from Mexican club Pumas UNAM), Spain, Uruguay(Italy 1998), Costa Rica, Germany(did they move to Africa?), Portugal.

I like: Croatia, Holland(I don't know why I like it), Australia, Cote D' Ivoire, Italy(I prefer the actual one), Switzerland(only real cool one), Iran, Ghana, Beglium(front is cool), Algeria.

11. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    ^ WOW.... Who's the babe on your avatar? I'm fully committed to kidnapping her!!!:sneaky:

12. Laaura

Laaura Member+

Apr 2, 2009
    Manchester
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Some looks great while others are downright puke worthy. The hell is up with Portugal's..gladly stick to the real shirts.

natenate101 repped this.
  13. Laaura

Laaura Member+

Apr 2, 2009
    Manchester
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Have you been living under a rock? :eek:

Candice Swanepoel!

14. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Meh, all of her photos seemed to have been photoshopped. Definitely not kidnapping material. Carry on folks, nothing to see here. lol.

15. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Woah where did you come from?

Stalker....

16. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid

That's actually me.