The Loaned Out Players Thread | This Camp Nou ain't big enough for all of us

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Zincubus, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He scored a cracker against Espnayol as well...

2. ShortyMac

ShortyMac Member+

Barcelona
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BarcanoVa, evil_allan and Gilmango repped this.
  3. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    good to see he can cross with his right too.

4. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    Tello's agent says:

"Tello and I have already told Barcelona that he does not want to return to Camp Nou,"

"And Barcelona do not want to have any players who would rather be elsewhere. His future is not at Barcelona.

"Tello would like to stay at Porto. He really wants to stay put and we are not just saying this to give him a good image. He loves Porto and has always been treated very well.

"It all depends on what Porto want. We have not heard anything yet. If Porto don't want him to stay, he will move on. There is plenty of interest from other countries. His priority is to stay at Porto, though."

5. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I don't see him coming back at all. I mean he'd be an asset right at this particular weird moment (Fall 2015) due to injuries and transfer ban, he's better than Munir/Sandro at the moment, but he doesn't have a Barca future (even if he wanted to come back). But we tried to end Denis Suarez's loan early and were rejected by FIFA so it couldn't have happened anyways. And once we get healthier, add Turan and Vidal and ??? should not even be able to help after January.

What I worry about is that Porto leverages these quotes to try to pay less for him than was agreed to before. At least he is still under contract a further year so we could sell him elsewhere, but he's declared allegiance to Porto which makes that hard (for us to get any fee selling him on the "open market". Porto paid us 2M for the 2 year loan and can then buy him for 8M at the loan's end. My guess is that they'll want to keep him, but will offer us half of that to do so. Transfermarkt puts his value at 11M so maybe I'm being negative, time will tell. http://www.barcablaugranes.com/2014/7/16/5904375/official-cristian-tello-to-join-fc-porto-on-loan

6. ShortyMac

ShortyMac Member+

Barcelona
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Another goal for Halilovic at home to Malaga, the winner, 1-0:

2 goals, 3 assists so far.

7. NYfan

NYfan Member

Sep 1, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Halilovic also hit two off the crossbar in this game. On the first he started a counter-attack and then got the ball back to hit it into the open net but a Malaga defender on the line hit it with his hand onto the bar (about 4:30 of this video - hard to see the handball as it just grazed the player and wasn't so obvious like Suarez in the 2010 WC). The second was another counterattack that Kameni deflected onto the bar (about 5:30).

8. ShortyMac

ShortyMac Member+

Barcelona
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tello scored for Porto against Maccabi Tel Aviv:

evil_allan and Gilmango repped this.
  9. BarcanoVa

BarcanoVa New Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I love Halilovic

The thought of him and Roberto in the midfield together is pleasing

Great future for those two

10. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ShortyMac and evil_allan repped this.
  11. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This talks about the clubs 'new policy' of sales with buybacks as opposed to just loans and the reason for it. On the one hand it leaves us with less money than an outright sale, but, it gives us more money than just a loan, and gives the other club more incentive to develop the player in question, as they have an ownership interest (whether outright like Deulofeu and Adama, or a buy option at the end of the loan like Suarez and Montoya and Tello too) even though we can trump it for a pre-arranged higher price. http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...thinking-about-selling-alen-halilovic-4672308 quoting with emphasis added:

Halilovic has been one of the revelations of the competition. However, at FC Barcelona they are still thinking that he could do with another year away - he is 19 - to keep improving. So the club will listen to offers for Halilovic at the end of the season, but insisting on a buy-back clause.

Halilovic is a player that has the material to be a crack and a part of Barcelona's future, but at the moment the club are partial to these type of deals. They consider them better deals because the host club considers them their player and gives them more chances and minutes.

This is the case of Deulofeu, Denis Suarez, Adama Traore and Martin Montoya. At the moment Halilovic is in Gijon on loan until the end of the season - he has a contract with Barcelona until June 2019.

13. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Besides the hefty buy back fee this is one more reason I don't see Deulofeu coming back despite strong play at Everton. He won't stop emulating CR7: [​IMG]

ShortyMac repped this.
  14. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since I had a laugh about him immediately above it is worth a counterpoint from his teammate:
    [​IMG]

evil_allan repped this.
  15. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice assist by Deulofeu in today's game vs. Crystal Palace:

17. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Guardian is rating EPL transfers: http://www.theguardian.com/football...league-transfers-summer-signings-club-by-club

Adama Traoré £7.1m, 154 minutes played There was excitement when Villa signed the highly rated forward from Barcelona for £7m in August, and while he has caught the eye on occasion with his powerful, quick running, overall the 19-year-old simply does not look ready for regular first-team football. 3 - on a 10 point scale!
    Gerard Deulofeu £4.2m, 1,064 minutes played. Barcelona wisely insisted on a buy-back option for the winger. Despite the odd erratic display, the Spaniard is producing the most sparkling football of his career. 9/10
    Alex Song Loan, 152 minutes played The Cameroonian missed the first three months of the season with an ankle injury and he is still getting back up to speed after returning to full fitness. 6

These guys not on loan or w/ buyback option to my knowledge:
    Pedro Rodríguez£21.1m, 1,058 minutes played After deciding to snub Manchester United’s offer, Pedro started off with a goal on his debut against West Brom but hasn’t scored since. Looks lost away from Barcelona. 5/10
    Oriol Romeu £5m, 909 minutes playedScored crucial equaliser against Aston Villabut has generally failed to impose himself. In and out of the starting league team.5
    Ibrahim Afellay Free, 820 minutes played Having started the opening two games, spent some time as a substitute but has recently re-established himself in the starting XI, impressing against Manchester City. 6
    Moha El Ouriachi Undisclosed, 0 minutes played Signed from Barcelona in July, the 19-year-old has made eight appearances for Under-21s. n/a

18. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Suarez scored both goals as Villarreal get an away win at Anoeta:

ShortyMac repped this.
  19. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Picture: Denis Suarez gets trophy for Best Villarreal Player of the Month of December #fcblive #buybackwatch [vcf]

[​IMG]
    This might be Denis's 2nd (or just his first), I know Halilovic has 2. Fans vote so they may over-rate new additions perhaps but still great to see.

ShortyMac repped this.
  20. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Official: Barcelona announce that Cristian Tello (24), whose Porto loan deal was rescinded, joins Italian club Fiorentina on six-month loan

Ig Tello: "Porto gave me the chance to feel like a player again. And now I leave because I haven't felt like that in the past months."
    Tello: "I think this career is really short and, no matter where you are, you should try to always be happy and to enjoy your job."Tw Tello (on loan at Fiorentina): "Thank you, Porto family[​IMG]"
    ME: I wish we could've gotten paid for this move, now it looks like it is up to Fiorentina to pay us at the end of the loan, or not.

21. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Barcelona right back Martin Montoya (24), now on loan at Inter Milan, will join Betis on six-month loan. Deal expected tomorrow. [as sky]

22. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tello made Serie A "team of the week" but is he really playing as an attacking mid? According to whoscored he has been playing there as well as winger on both sides.[​IMG]

23. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    interesting. maybe as a no.10 in a free role?

24. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Transfermarkt still lists him as a winger:
    Detailed position
    Main position:
    Right Wing