The Journey Starts Now! - The Honduras Road to the 2014 World Cup Thread.

Discussion in 'Honduras' started by Catracho_Azul, Jun 23, 2011.

1. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Yea, it just sucks that we have a cluster of conformist at the heads of our federations.

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    The name buzzing as of late is Costa Rican, Hernan Medford... hmmmmmm I'm not sure how I feel about this.. I'm not either excited but neither mad..

I've seen him at Xelaju and I've seen him at Real Espana and I still don't have a "REAL" clue about this guy as a coach. I know he's tactically versatile and a good worker with youth players. Hmmmm, I heard if he joins, he would make Carlos Pavon his asst. manager since he helps him at Real Espana.. interesting. I wonder how'd a Real Sociedad Tocoa coach and Hernan Medford duo would work..

3. Xavier57

Xavier57 New Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Honduras
    Jun 28, 2014
    NJ
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Medford managed Costa Rica, he didn't do much with them and was fired. He seems like the favorite for the position. Much like Catracho, I'm indifferent towards him. He's someone new with a fresh perspective which won't hurt.

4. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yeah I feel like it's coin flip.

5. El_tri321mex

El_tri321mex Member

Oct 20, 2006
    berkeley
    I think Honduras needs a coach that is from the region and knows the region well , Not from Honduras because they need someone that can offer something new , of course Pavon wouldn't be great because he is daily new , Medford would be ok to give him a try .
    La Volpe needs a team hehe

6. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras