The Jack Grimes [F] Presidential Campaign Thread

Discussion in 'Elections' started by Foosinho, Sep 27, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.plunderbund.com/2007/09/25/three-more-really-independent-candidates/

OK, this is so incredibly out there, I had to share. An ostensibly fascist (what, the GOP isn't fascist enough?) candidate is running for the Presidency for at least the third time. "Director" Jack Grimes. One of my co-bloggers somehow stumbled across him.

[​IMG]

His purpose statement: "The United Fascist Union exists to promote a revival of the Republican Commonwealth of Imperial Rome and stand against liberalism, public corruption, decadence and Democracy in all the evil forms they manifest themselves in."

From his statement of candidacy: "To correct the flaws in modern society the United Fascist Union recommends: Halting the monopolies on utilities; imposing a strict censorship on the press; halting urban sprawl; and enacting rules of public conduct which police would rigidly enforce."

Perhaps most interesting, one of his supporters shows up to defend him in the comments (I'm sure she'll be here before long).

This was just too good not to share with the community here.

2. PhillyQuakesFan

PhillyQuakesFan New Member

Jun 25, 2007
    Delaware County, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1 out of 4 is something, I guess

taylor repped this.
  3. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    He looks like Randy Quaid getting ready to empty the shitter in the old RV in Christmas Vacation.

Mojo Jambo repped this.
  4. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hahahaha!

Frankly, he seems like a piss-poor fascist. I do like the headgear, tho. Very avant-garde.

5. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I've been posting about this guy since before the Big Crash. I wonder if he still lives with his mother (which he did until at least 2004)? Oh, and his 2000 campaign image is way better than this one - it's neater and has his black-gloved hand in a devil-horn salute.

I very seriously considered voting for him last election, except that California does not count write-in votes unless they actually have a good chance of winning.

roby repped this.
  6. Claymore

Claymore Member

Jul 9, 2000
    Montgomery Vlg, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So now we know who ITN is. It's always nice to put a face to the name.

7. Gothic Witch

Gothic Witch New Member

Oct 1, 2007
    How'd you know I'd be comming hear?

I come because it's part of my duty as Head Secretary of the United Fascist Union to download all news items mentioning Mr. Grimes or the U.F.U. and prepare them for microfilming. I also come to set the record straight straight, so people will know this is serious and to gather campaign contributions as we constantly need more money to get on the ballot in more states, buy ads, purchase campaign bumperstickers, etc.

I also want to give you the URL for my website I made for Mr. Grimes as Project Vote Smart only saw fit to put Joanne Parker's site on their contact info for Mr. Grimes. So, without further adieu, http://joanne21921.tripod.com/speeches/

You might be better off to let people post without registering if you truly want coments, as registering's a pain in the ass for those of us not likely to pass this way again.

Hail Grimes!
    Vote Fascist 2008!

Chris M. repped this.
  8. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Ohhhhh, have we struck the motherload here or what?!!!!! :eek:

I have never subscribed to a thread in my 6 years on this board, but, wheeeeeeee dawgggggies, this just might be too good to pass up. Woo-hooo!!

*Pulling up my favorite comfortable sofa and about 6 months worth of provisions*

9. Gothic Witch

Gothic Witch New Member

Oct 1, 2007
    P.S.

Actually Joshua Grimes died in 1980, Mabel Grimes died in about 1989 or 90. Jack Grimes lives with me and Sally Parker, rather we live with him as Saddam Hussein Hall is in Mr. G's name. Where the rumor he lives with his mother started nobody knows.:confused:

Hail Grimes!
    Vote Fascist2008!

10. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    You mean you're not his mother? I don't believe you.

11. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Because I can see the future.

12. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    .......and the future is fascist!

13. spejic

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I saw this in an interview from 2004 which no longer seems to be in the internet. I don't recall the interview being otherwise derogatory or satirical.
    Why is the hall named after Saddam Hussein? I had such high hopes for him before the invasion, and was certain that he would go out with a fight that would make the world sing his name for 1000 years. But he thoroughly disappointed me.

14. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    God, I love the internets.

15. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, please keep coming back.

16. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    You didn't end your post with Hail Grimes!! Tut-tut. First against the wall.

Hail Grimes!

17. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    "Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got... an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday, I got it yesterday. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially.
    [...] They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material."

18. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Grimes seems somewhat reasonable compared to that crazy Ted Stevens fella. I'm on board!

Hail Grimes!

19. Gothic Witch

Gothic Witch New Member

Oct 1, 2007
    I've lived with Mr. G since 2000, Mable Grimes was long dead by that time, as I never met her.I have never saw the interview that said he lived with his mother but, know it was incorrect in that respect.

We own two buildings, The Benito Mussolini Building in Wilke-Barre, where we used to live and, Saddam Hussein Hall where we live now.

Saddam Hussein was a very great man, we don't believe he died a cowards death. A French correspondent told Mr. Grimes that "THE REAL SADDAM HUSSEIN WAS KILLED DURING AN AIR RAID IN THE EARLY DAYS OF THE WAR". He said all France knew it. Even if I weren't a Fascist I'd believe the French guy before I believe anything that came out of the lying Bush regimes propaganda machine.

Hail as in Caesar as opposed to Heil Hitler. We are Fascist's not Nazi's and we took Benito Mussolini & Saddam Hussein at their word when they told us to revive ancient Babylon & the Roman Empire.

Hail Grimes!
    Vote Fascist 2008!

20. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You will fit in great here.

Do you have an expanded list of positions that Mr Grimes has on the issues?

taylor repped this.
  21. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    As I read her words, I will from this day forward assume that Gothic Witch is the new girl in MitH's avatar.

Carry on.

22. spejic

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    If that's true, that's even worse for him, from a fascist perspective. It doesn't take a great man to be killed by bombs dropped from 30,000 feet up - women and children do it all the time and no one cares about them. And while Saddam certainly did some great things early on, let me list the ways he disappointed me in 2003:

- He was fooled by his generals, who had him totally mistaken about the quality of his military, the ability of his subordinates, and the tools he had at his disposal. With the sole exception of so-called "Chemical" Ali, he was surrounded by cowardly sycophants.
    - He was unable to drive events, and instead was docile and surprised in the face of actions taken by others.
    - He did not escape the clutches of Bush and roam the desert being the champion of the beleaguered in the face of insurmountable opposition.

But that isn't really the point, is it? From my reading of Mussolini, the goal is not the creation of empire, but to be the kind of person who would strive to create one. Or create something.

Hail Grimes!

23. aloisius

aloisius Member

Jul 5, 2003
    Croatia

Hillarios :D

24. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The headgear is awesome!

Hail Grimes!

25. Gothic Witch

Gothic Witch New Member

Oct 1, 2007
    There is no disgrace in dying in a bombing. What man can choose the fashion of his death, as the Gods and Fates say this for every man? Saddam Hussein was wholly wonderful and absolutely magnificent, we love him.

Think of Micelangelo and his clay. Benito Mussolini and Saddam Hussein were economic geniuses of a new kind but the Arabs and Italians are scrub-oak, who haven't been worth a damn since the days of Babylon and Rome.

My Grimes wears a Roman centurions helmet with his uniform. He won't be wearing it much during the election though as uniforms are not very acceptable to Americans and, he's in the election to win it.

Go to the website I created for Mr. G., it will give you links to other sites, http://joanne21921.tripod.com/speeches/

Hail Grimes!
    Vote Fascist!
    Heather