The (international ) politics thread

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by Brilliant Dutch, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Have a go at it, you filthy freaks. Orange14 said it was okay, so lets have at it.

*ducks for cover*

JC-14 repped this.
  2. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  3. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Best Behavior, Please!!!!!

4. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Cool.

851458689844334592 is not a valid tweet id

50 Christians killed in Egypt bombings. Why? What did they do?

Are there still people here who are delusional about this religion and believe that it is similar to other religions? Or who do not see how it fundamentally threatens our values and safety?

5. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  6. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  7. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I am shocked

JC-14 repped this.
  8. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    5% of the population but 95% of the terror attacks...

9. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  10. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    sick. This shit happens in Amsterdam. Ban religious schools already...

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/28002226/__Zaal_uit_vanwege_muziek__.html

Moslimkinderen zaal uit vanwege muziek

AMSTERDAM - Politici reageren verbaasd op een bericht dat leerlingen van een Amsterdamse islamitische school tijdens een debatbattle de zaal verlieten omdat er gedanst werd op muziek.

Bij het evenement ’Discussiëren kun je leren’ in debatcentrum De Balie waren kinderen van meerdere Amsterdamse basisscholen aanwezig. Voorafgaand aan het programma en tijdens een pauze werd er samen gedanst op muziek, maar leerlingen van As-Siddieq verlieten op die momenten de zaal, meldt Het Parool zaterdag. Een leerlinge van de school antwoordde op vragen daarover van de presentatrice dat ze van hun geloof niet naar dans mogen kijken en geen muziek mogen luisteren.

11. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Sounds downright Taliban-ish

12. CDPontaDelgada

CDPontaDelgada Member+

CD Santa Clara
    Aug 15, 2012
    Ponta Delgada PT
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Too bad DRB isn't as active

This thread would have 1000 comments hahaha

JC-14 repped this.
  13. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Now you see people, this brings a smile to my face and makes me much happier with immigrants.
    They dont display the flag of their homecountry, they display the Dutch flag and hate their former regime.

Erdogan supporting NederTurkers please take note:

14. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    LOL.......no POWNED reporter was seriously injured in this interview

15. Laurent75

Laurent75 Member

Aug 2, 2014

So funny just after the problems during Lyon-Besiktas, the white internet knights and their far right wing politics support denounced the muslims, immigration etc.

Three days later here we go with our corsican friends invading the pitch and attacking football players. Of course there's no political party that would attack or make statistics about white people criminality to amplify the events but the smartest brains will make the right conclusions.

16. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I have no idea (as usual) where you're going with all this.

And as always, I have no idea what your general point is

JC-14 repped this.
  17. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    You and FSF actually should have a contest as to who makes the more sense and who doesnt

18. Laurent75

Laurent75 Member

Aug 2, 2014
    My general point is very easy to get, I'm opposing the different treatments two similar events get (Lyon-Besiktas and Bastia-Lyon).

19. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^^^^^ let the records how, that as soon as I edited my post, FSF also edited his!!

20. curbo

curbo Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    With Turky gone full tokkie islamic dictatorship (with majority support of the dutch turks who voted) now which is simply irreversable, we have to deal with the fact that Turkije like S_Arabie and Qatar are already but will increase spending immense amount of money into mosques in europe and are doing what it takes to be major players in the region, buying military shit from us europeans.

And Turky if I remember correctly already plays a large role in financing mosques through their state department, if i remember correctly they were already financing/subsudising over 40 percent of the mosques in germany already for example.

Its time to finally genuinely fully detach religion/cult from state. That is the only way forward. No more special subsidized rides for christian cultish children to christian cult schools. No more tax exemptions for any of these cults churches or mosques. No more arbitrary and false distiction between cult and religion. ******** the vatican, ******** islamic fundementalist doctrines spewed out to european moslims by missionarys from s-arabie and qatar. They should be banned from entering on grounds of inticing violence, which is in their doctrine and a lawfull reason to bar them from entering and preaching.

JC-14 repped this.
  21. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    13.5% of Dutch Turks voted against Erdogan...

22. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I was warning people of the muslim threat well before 9/11 happened. Islam seeks to dominate, it is incompatible with Western values

JC-14 repped this.
  23. Brilliant Dutch

Brilliant Dutch Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Oct 14, 2013
    Amsterdam, Holland
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  24. Laurent75

Laurent75 Member

Aug 2, 2014
    It is not compatible indeed since the western world seeks to dominate too :)

25. Laurent75

Laurent75 Member

Aug 2, 2014
    #25 Laurent75, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    If I was a president I would be very strict on religion. No religious signs in public spaces at all. That should be the rule number one in a multicultural country. If we want to create a project all together it starts by removing our differences. Keep religion for your private space if you are really naive enough to have one. I don't want to be sitting next to a person wearing a kippah or a veil in the public transports and be wondering whether that person thinks I'm a pig goyim , a miscreat dhimmi or not.

I'm currently living in the UK and I have to say the situation is worse than France in certain aspects. I really do feel a strong division among people here and it's normal since the british politics have been going for a stupid communautarian model while the frenchs are at least trying to assimilate immigrants to their culture. In the UK you really have several communities living and almost ignoring each other. You got streets with shops where the name is written in indian or urdu or chinese, streets where you'd only see jews wearing the kippah...

I think the north africans in France are better integretated than the indians/pakis in the UK. They really seem to live in their own world.