The "I Hate Chelsea" Thread

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by CelticOnFire, Jun 4, 2005.

1. CelticOnFire

CelticOnFire New Member

Aug 8, 2003
    London right now
    Alright, in light of the recent events, I fell that a thread liek this is needed.
    So post here if you hate chelsea, but try to give some sort of reason.
    The recent Frank Arnsesn approach has pissed me off. Chelsea were told that they cannot make an approach for him, yet they have. Their policy of buying every player under the sun has also pissed me off. Its make the prem even thougher to win. They, and Arsenal, have made it difficult to lose 4 or 5 games and win the prem.

So to chelsea I say: F ****** off.

2. OrlandoSPUR

OrlandoSPUR **** the Nomads

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    By DuncSpur - June 4 2005

"Following on from their illegal approaches for Cole and Arnesen, The ******* on Sunday has now learnt that Chelsea Football Club have set their sights on Tottenham Hotspur supporters as their next target.

"Following on from their illegal approaches for Cole and Arnesen, The ***** on Sunday has now learnt that Chelsea Football Club have set their sights on Tottenham Hotspur supporters as their next target.

Abramovich’s money means that Chelski can afford the best, and Tottenham supporters have a reputation as amongst the very best. Chelsea’s support is primarily composed of fair-weather supporters who have jumped on the club’s recent good fortunes and this is said to be upsetting Jose Mourhino, who considers decent support a key part of a football club.

A spokeswoman for Chelski FC, Ms Gloria Hunter, said “It is true that we are in the market for decent support and have been looking as Spurs supporters for some time. We have tried our own loyalty scheme along the lines of Spurs and did have one supporter who had managed to gain 14 points. Unfortunately, he has now left to follow Liverpool after their Champions League success. We are confident that we can just give Spurs supporters money and they will join us – although I admit that neither myself nor anybody at the Chelski really understand this loyalty thing”.

Spurs remained unavailable for comment at the time of going to press."

3. OrlandoSPUR

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    And if you know your history!!!

The Park Lane End holds its place in the history of THFC support as the original home of Tottenham Hotspur's singing contingent, even though some of the chants and songs from the late 60s and 70s would be too inciting by today's standards.
    CFC's attempt to take the Park Lane in the late 60's caused mayhem. Players looked on in bewilderment as the terrace battle spilled onto the pitch, causing the ref to temporarily stop the match. This heralded a rabid rivalry between Tottenham's terrace army and Chelsea's notorious Shed. (Back in 1906 a Tottenham v Aston Villa cup tie had to be abandoned after spectators swarmed onto the pitch at the interval.)
    A popular anti-CFC song was set to the laughable TV advertisement I'd like to buy the world a Coke, borrowed from the original song I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing by the Hillside Singers: "I'd like to buy a ball and chain, and fill it up wiv led, and when I saw a Chelsea fan I'd wrap it round his 'ed."

4. 5_EUROPEAN_CUPS

Mar 19, 2005
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:d

5. URwormfood

URwormfood Member

Mar 24, 2004
    6 feet under: LOT 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hate $hit-ski!!

Because they just suck-ski!

~worm~

6. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    I hate the policy they have. At least be like Real Madrid, who doesn't try to buy every top player in the world... they just buy once every year. :D I also give the supporters of Man U credit. Creating their own club. Forget Glazer. Come on FC United. Come on u GUNNERS... take down Cxelsi..! or anyone else if they have the power.

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Chelsea sucks balls.

8. OrlandoSPUR

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    :D

9. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chelsea, QPR and Arsenal can all crawl into a hole and die

10. OrlandoSPUR

Apr 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    ...but you forgot West Haaaaammm :D

11. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Hmmmm.... no, they're as irrelevant as Leyton Orient...

They'll be good fodder for this season

12. KaptPowers

KaptPowers Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Arlington, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Isn't supporting two EPL sides kind of cheating?

Anyway I have extreme distate for the Russian club because I used to work with one of their goons...er, supporters and he was CONSTANTLY on about how great they were, wonderful, better than oxygen, it was horrible. I would hate anyone he supported but it was Chelsea so there you go.

What's blue and slides down tables?

13. Flash2

Flash2 New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    England
    Your just a small club in Moscow, small club in Moscow.

14. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    Oh, yes, I'll subscribe to Chavski hate thread.

15. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There's only one club in Fulham

16. Roffadam

Roffadam Red Card

Jun 21, 2005
    Rotterdam, NLD
    what is this Chelsea thing?

17. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its a fairly popular female dog's name. Basically they're bit**es.

18. Russian Scouser

Russian Scouser Red Card

Nov 17, 2004
    that Lundun
    Yeah, the female dog would be an ex-US president's daughter. One minger, she is.

19. Flash2

Flash2 New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    England
    Rentboys

20. JoshDB

JoshDB New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Washington State
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2-0 to the bluessss.

21. LiverpoolFanatic

Liverpool FC, Philadelphia Union
    Feb 19, 2000
    Lancaster, PA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When I started following the Premier League and Liverpool back in 98 when I moved to England, it didn't take long for Chelsea's former chairman to get under my skin as a complete knob. I've pretty much loathed them ever since. It's gotten even worse now that they have become a mafia club with Jose in charge--but beating them in the semis was sweet. :D

22. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    im in. i hate everything about them so no use listing reasons.

23. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    That horse headed cnut Drogba needs to be shot. How the hell can Rob Styles and/or the linesman miss a hand ball that blatant? The dity cheating cnut had a few more dives as well. Surely he is putting the game into disrepute?

24. Ruby_ynwax3

Ruby_ynwax3 New Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Hong Kong
    chelsea, the team that BUYS instead of GAIN sucess, the showoff manager, players who dive, and terrible fans. btw, to all chelsea fans, just because you got money doesn't mean you are allowed to play with your hands-- this message is specifically to drogba.

25. Middle Of The Shed

Middle Of The Shed New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    London
    lol!!!!
    Wow you support Liverpool AND Arsenal?????

See you got 3rd and 5th place covered.