The Golf Club - The Real Madrid injuries and suspension thread 2019/2020

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Crimson, Sep 15, 2019.

1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope this is the Navas we'll see.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  2. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No cult. Just stating facts. Navas is better than TC. There really isn't any argument for the Belgian

Kroosinator, Deep Pal, Crimson and 4 others repped this.
  3. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I know this hurts you to your core but despite the 2 draws we’ve actually played some very good football so far this season; I would like to make you happy and say that we’ve been terrible but I can’t because it would be a lie.

4. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Considering we haven't had a full squad in preseason or regular, it's kind of impressive really.

With all these injuries I was expecting a lot worse.

Hala Madrid, Hala Zizou

Drouchk, MiamiNative0722 and Deep Pal repped this.
  5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How weird are you pretending to know people that you've never met? You've not even been here long enough.

Prit Javier repped this.
  6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    8 points off Valladolid, Villareal, Levante and Celta aren't much to write home about. The only good result out of these is the match vs Celta. That's the one really positive game we've played so far this season.

7. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    C'mon man, we look levels better than last year. Even the games we drew we deserved 3 points. Underperforming players from last year are stepping up too, Bale looks sharp, Isco and Marcelo were hustling, Kroos has more verticality to him. Defensively we are not there yet, but offensively we are actually enjoyable to watch, which is a marked improvement over the last two seasons. Am very excited to see this team take it up a level with Hazard, I think we have been underestimated tons after the summer happenings but there's tons of quality in this team, we have WC players on the bench lool.

8. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The amount of points are not a fair representation of the way we played unfortunately. We deserved to be at 12 points. Villarreal game in particular was ridiculous, 2-2 due to a bizarre brain fart by Ramos. We dominated large parts of the game and created numerous chances. We were simply not lucky enough and conceded 2 out of 2.

I'm fairly happy with how things are going (except the injury issues and the defensive lapses (Varane in particular needs to step it up)) and can't wait until Hazard is fully fit and gets going. He'll have a major impact on our game, I'm sure of it.

Immensely happy James is back in the squad as well, he's such a fantastic player. We need to use him as much as possible. If you have such world class players at your disposal, you use them. Expect a lot from him, he seems to be exceptionally focused!

9. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We didn't get off to a good start despite the easy schedule

But we have looked better and our rivals also dropped points. We need some health and to clean up a few things but i like the direction we are headed in

Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  10. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    We are screwed when Casemiro is injured that's the problem!

Deep Pal and J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We should buy a DM in the winter transfer

Prit Javier repped this.
  12. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    its funny we let Llorente go and never brought a replacement

Deep Pal and Kroosinator repped this.
  13. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    We didn't buy a replacement because we moved Valverde to DM so he could be it.

Deep Pal repped this.
  14. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Valverde is not a pure DM so he would still play as a centre mid

Kroos, Modric, Llorente, Casemiro, Valverde and James.

Should have got rid of Isco to make the midfield a lot more balanced

15. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I don’t need to “ know “ you personally to come to the conclusion that you want Madrid to fail under Zidane, anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that as well.

Kroosinator repped this.
  16. AllWhites

AllWhites Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Isco is the first thing that "balanced" lineup needs.

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You have to be out of your mind.

18. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I said you want Madrid to fail under Zidane, nice strawman though, but anyways you do, there is simply no way you don’t want Zidane sacked, and the only way he get so fired is if we don’t do well.
    The fact that it’s cricket from you when we’re doing well in a game and a bunch of post when the opposite is happening is very telling.

YOUNGSTARS87 and AriGold repped this.
  19. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I’m still worried about us making the most of the chances that we create, won’t stop worrying about that until I see more consistency this season, along with Hazard and James hoping to see goals from Jovic, Vin and Rodrygo whenever they get chances, it’s the only way we will be able to compete in all comps

robnycus repped this.
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm watching 9 out of 10 games with my family, them being Real Madrid fans too, sometimes I post during games, sometimes I don't. Reach harder.

Funny that people that call me out for not rooting for Juve or whatever club some former player plays for have the guts to tell me I want Real Madrid to do bad, when they gather around to pray to their Portuguese god whenever Juventus are playing and call me out on it when I don't play along with that tomfoolery.

I've always said I like Real Madrid more than football. If they cancel all football other than Real Madrid games, to me football is the same as it was.

RMSocrates repped this.
  21. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    So you only get free time to post when things arent going well for us? lol ok dude that's one hell of a coincidence but sure.
    I don't know who is calling you out for not rooting for Juve but it wasnt me so........
    Anyways do you want Zidane fired or not?

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I want us to win, even if a convicted felon on a triple death sentence would be our coach.

23. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm wondering the same thing.

So you prettt much have Zidane below a murderous piece of shit.

What did Zizou ever do to you? Serious question because the venom you have against this man does not make sense.

Kroosinator and Drouchk repped this.
  24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pm me if you wanna talk about me, let's keep this thread on topic.

25. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What are the return dates for Modric/Isco?