The general Dutch transfer rumours thread

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Dec 20, 2015.

1. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I think Ole Gunnar Solskjær has made it clear the future of their young talent ly best at Old Trafford which is a good indication. He has confirmed that they wont bring in big names so you expect chong and others to get minutes.dont think they will be in the same boat as rasford and lingard when van gaal gave them the break but they will get minutes. Well they have already shown they can play at that level so it just a matter of time really. Looking at what happened to depay I just dont wanna think if bergwijn will be able to adpot to the same intensity. This id the difference between him and chong. Chong has already proved while bergwijn is a question mark.

Bobby just give him till the end if december.

2. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^I don't think that Ajax will pay what Sevilla are asking. They want at least €21M for him. Maybe if Ajax get €40M for Neres from some dumb EPL team this transfer might take place.

Oranje98 repped this.
  3. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    A number of English clubs are being linked to Cillessen, including Everton and West Ham. Let's hope that Barcelona will let him go at a reasonable price (reported asking price is €60M :x3:)!! Maybe Cillessen will unleash a "Van der Sar" with this move... Edwin moved to EPL when he was 31 to join Fulham, and the rest is history.

Oranje98 repped this.
  4. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    #80 Orange14, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    It's reported that Daley Sinkgraven is moving to Bayer Leverkusen and reunite with Bosz.

EDIT: Reported that he has agreed to personal terms with the German club and that Ajax will get €5M.

5. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Clasie to AZ as well.

6. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    Luuk De Jong and Lozano are on their way out to Monterrey Mexico and Napoli, respectively. This is good news for the young Dutch talents at PSV, primarily Lammers and Malen who will presumably get their minutes.

Oranje98 and wilson00 repped this.
  7. Oranje98

Oranje98 Member

Aug 8, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This is good news for Dutch football actually :D

wilson00 repped this.
  8. BaritoPutra

BaritoPutra Member+

Jan 26, 2007
    Krasnodar have confirmed the signing of Feyenoord midfielder Tonny Vilhena. €9 million fee and a five-year contract for the 24-year-old.

Wow... didn't see this coming! :eek: Probably one of those cases of money talks? Sadly, going into the wilderness would lessen the chance of him being relevant in Oranje team...

9. Nope, kind of promise for staying longer a season or two ago. I thought reading stories about breaking that promise and I was like wtf, a word is a word.

10. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Not a step up IMO.

11. Yes it is in money terms. He's moving into the millions a year category. First he will get at least twice what Feyenoord pays and second on top of that his tax will be lower.

12. Oranje98

Oranje98 Member

Aug 8, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Pity. I think many teams in EPL would gave been really good for Vilhena.

13. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    How does he avoid Dutch income tax? Renounce his citizenship? If I move to Rotterdam to work, I'm still subject to US tax laws.

14. Even Young NAC was scouted by Barcelona. Defender van Beijnen in another Barca surprise transfer on the move to Barca B.
    Van Beijnen naar Barça B
    Dat Mike van Beijnen het afgelopen seizoen veroordeeld was tot wedstrijden met Jong NAC op de maandagavond heeft Barcelona er niet van weerhouden om de rechtsback in te lijven voor het B-team dat op het derde Spaanse niveau uitkomt.

De Bredanaar tekent een contract voor twee jaar met een optie voor een extra jaar en wordt in navolging van Ludovit Reis (FC Groningen) de tweede Nederlander die komend seizoen namens Barcelona B in de Segunda Division B zal uitkomen. De overstap van Van Beijnen van Jong NAC naar de Catalaanse grootmacht mag gerust opzienbarend genoemd worden. De Spaanse landskampioen laat weten dat een transferclausule van 100 miljoen euro is opgenomen in de overeenkomst met de verdediger.

De vader van Van Beijnen (20), Ali Dursun, is tevens de zaakwaarnemer van Frenkie de Jong die voor een recordbedrag van 86 miljoen door FC Barcelona van Ajax is overgenomen. Vandaag (donderdag) verbleef Dursun in Utrecht om de presentatie van Tommy van Butselaar bij te wonen, de 16-jarige spits die door FC Utrecht van NAC is overgenomen en die hij begeleid; hij was dus niet aanwezig bij de officiële presentatie van zijn zoon in Barcelona. De belangen van zijn Mike van Beijnen worden door Kenan Mert behartigd.

google translate:
    van Beijnen to Barça B

The fact that Mike van Beijnen had been sentenced to competitions with Jong NAC on Monday night last season did not prevent Barcelona from incorporating the right back for the B-team that will play at the third Spanish level.

The Breda man signs a two-year contract with an option for an additional year and, following Ludovit Reis (FC Groningen), will be the second Dutchman to play in the Segunda Division B on behalf of Barcelona B this season. The transition from Van Beijnen from Young NAC to the Catalan superpower can certainly be called startling. The Spanish national champion says that a transfer clause of 100 million euros has been included in the agreement with the defender.

The father of Van Beijnen (20), Ali Dursun, is also the agent of Frenkie de Jong, who was taken over by FC Barcelona from Ajax for a record amount of 86 million. Today (Thursday) Dursun stayed in Utrecht to attend the presentation of Tommy van Butselaar, the 16-year-old striker who was taken over by FC Utrecht from NAC and whom he supervised; he was therefore not present at the official presentation of his son in Barcelona. The interests of his Mike van Beijnen are represented by Kenan Mert.

15. Well, that's an oddity of the USA. When you pay taxes on your income from another country there, you cannot be taxed again by the Dutch IRS. Not even if it is lower than the Dutch taxes. Double jeopardy isnot possible in Dutch taxes.

The USA way of doing things is creating problems for Dutch people that were born from Dutch parents, but in the unfortunate circumstances on American soil, like Kik Pierie. Since recently they are required by their banks to get a US social security number, otherwise all financial relations by the bank will be ended.
    https://www.ad.nl/politiek/snel-vra...tingjacht-op-nederlandse-amerikanen~a9317ad3/

16. DutchFanatic

DutchFanatic Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Dec 23, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    As someone who also has both passports, it’s definitely irritating to have to file/pay taxes in two countries. That being said I consider it a small price to pay for the significant advantages of having two passports. If someone like Kik really didn’t want to pay taxes in the US and had no further affinity with the US, he could just renounce his citizenship. Most people wouldn’t though.

Also you need to earn quite a substantial salary before you actually have to pay taxes to the US for money earned in other countries. Unless you’re a ‘baller’ you wont really be bothered. And if you are a ‘baller’ you can probably spare the extra taxes you have to pay anyway.

17. The problem isnot the taxes in the first place, but can become so, but the sudden message to people who were completely unaware of those requirements of the States to have a social security number when they turn 18. The USA threatens banks with hefty fines for serving "yanks" without number and documents, while these people havenot been in the States since childhood and not once have realised they were US citizens too. Read the article in the link I posted.
    This shit behaviour of the States causes innocent people enormous problems for nothing.

18. wilson00

wilson00 Member

Oct 14, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Which epl team would that be? Bottom feeders. He needed this 1-2 seasons back when the time was right. Now its too late.

19. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    this is a general banking regulation and there is no excuse for not knowing about it. It's not limited to being 18 years old. Any child who has a trust or savings account of some type also has to have a Social Security Number. It's how the banking system works. IIRC we got SSNs for out daughters shortly after they were born as they were given trusts by grandparents. SSNs are also necessary for payment of US taxes.

20. It is if you have no clue about you being an American too, never been there after being born. It's just this year this shit is hitting the fan, because of terrorism and preventing financing of it.
    To threaten banks that are serving normal people without the "right" identification stuff as if they're serving terrorists is bat shit stupidity. It is in such a short notice (see the article) that it's quite impossible and expensive to get the necesary stuff. In my eyes the EU should have give the States a clear message that if banks are being punished for non terrorist related bureaucracy stuff the American banks will be taxed for the amount of damage EU banks suffer.

21. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    @feyenoordsoccerfan - I'm not arguing one way or another about the issue you raise only that the need for a SSN has been a requirement for many years!! I don't know what the banking laws are like in the EU and whether one needs a national ID to set up accounts, pay taxes, etc. Are there requirements in The Netherlands?

22. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  23. Yes, identification with a passport/id-card/driving licence plus your "burgerservicenummer" (it's used for social security/tax etc). A "burgerservicenummer" is automatically given by birth in the Netherlands. Only as a foreigner living in the Netherlands you have to apply for one.
    The point isnot that those requirements existed long time, but it's applied to people who only were born there, as kids moved back to the Netherlands and never had anything to do with those requirements as they were Dutch living in the Netherlands and having nothing to do with the States at all.
    This year the banks were forced to ambush their clients 18 or older with the questions about being american and being forced to terminate relations with them if the reqirements werenot met.
    So people out of the blue were threatened with terminating their mortgage, their bank account, saving account, insurances.
    That's plain filthy and from my point of view unacceptable as a gouvernment that law abiding citizens are on the edge of being forced into bakruptcy because of bureaucracy. My message to those banks would be that they face withdrawal of their banking licence if they would terminate relations with regular customers over that issue plus the threat towards the USA I already mentioned.